Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The "Where's The Thread For???" Thread (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478)

ahk 01-30-2015 12:42 AM

Haha- funny, I was laying in bed thinking, I bet Gemme would know!

Thank you.

Gemme 01-30-2015 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahk (Post 966819)
Haha- funny, I was laying in bed thinking, I bet Gemme would know!

Thank you.

And you're right!

:)

TruTexan 02-04-2015 12:00 PM

where is the thread that had that young butch speaking to a crowd , it had something to do with why we love femmes or something about being butch or something like that. It was a video. I can't find it. Anyone know who posted that or what I'm talking about?

Arwen 02-04-2015 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TruTexan (Post 968690)
where is the thread that had that young butch speaking to a crowd , it had something to do with why we love femmes or something about being butch or something like that. It was a video. I can't find it. Anyone know who posted that or what I'm talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q7IzwUa_kI is Ivan Coyote. I will look for the thread but is this the video?

imperfect_cupcake 02-04-2015 12:04 PM

Oh, that's Ivan.

Try using the search for Ivan coyote in you tube. That should bring up quite a few.

TruTexan 02-04-2015 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake (Post 968693)
Oh, that's Ivan.

Try using the search for Ivan coyote in you tube. That should bring up quite a few.

YES!!! thank you IC. You're such a smarty pants, you always seem to be so helpful. Thank you!!

C0LLETTE 02-04-2015 12:18 PM

Where's the thread ( or notice ) for telling you what numbers of posts are required for the different member designations ie Senior Member, Junior Member etc. In fact: how many designations are there; what are they; how, practically, do they differ?

Corkey 02-04-2015 01:48 PM

Go to the front page, hit "Forums" next hit BFP Operating Information, you should see threads of information, there's where you start.

C0LLETTE 02-04-2015 04:30 PM

My Question:
Where's the thread ( or notice ) for telling you what numbers of posts are required for the different member designations ie Senior Member, Junior Member etc. In fact: how many designations are there; what are they; how, practically, do they differ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corkey (Post 968705)
Go to the front page, hit "Forums" next hit BFP Operating Information, you should see threads of information, there's where you start.

This didn't do it. Surely it's all posted somewhere. In fact I think I saw it once but can't remember where or the specifics.

Help anyone?

Corkey 02-04-2015 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 968735)
My Question:

This didn't do it. Surely it's all posted somewhere. In fact I think I saw it once but can't remember where or the specifics.

Help anyone?

Most of that would need to be answered by a moderator anyway. Now the only difference in most of it is ones subscription level. Practically the difference is nada.

C0LLETTE 02-04-2015 04:50 PM

well, I think there was something about what you get called ie those "practically live here" folks? .Wondering if there's any more to it.
Is "infamous member" one of those designations?

TruTexan 02-04-2015 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 968744)
well, I think there was something about what you get called ie those "practically live here" folks? .Wondering if there's any more to it.

Collette you seem to be asking about this often. I would suggest you contact either Medusa or a site Moderator like NYCfem, they can answer those questions as there is NOT a thread for that stuff here. I am thinking Corkey is right on the spot with telling you that it depends on your PAYING membership and level. If you're a non paying member you don't get to change those quirks.

Corkey 02-04-2015 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 968744)

yep, infamous is a quirk of the site, not my amount of fame.

C0LLETTE 02-04-2015 10:56 PM

my last post on this...

I was wondering if member designations like "Junior, Senior, Infamous, Practically Lives Here" were related to your number of posts... not fame or payment subscriptions....

and I thought I had seen this outlined in a thread somewhere but can't remember where..

my apologies, I thought this one would be an easy one to answer.

Corkey 02-04-2015 11:16 PM

Yes they are, but I guess you missed it. ETA if you have a paid subscription you get to change said space. So your question was answered.

C0LLETTE 02-05-2015 09:14 PM

No idea what is meant by "change said space"... what's a "space" in this sense? My question was smple. I just wanted to know how a member moves from junior to senior etc etc member and what number of posts effects each change. I thought I had seen an explanation of this in a thread once but can't find it. I am not asking about subscribers' rights/privileges etc.

TruTexan 02-05-2015 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 969172)
No idea what is meant by "change said space"... what's a "space" in this sense? My question was smple. I just wanted to know how a member moves from junior to senior etc etc member and what number of posts effects each change. I thought I had seen an explanation of this in a thread once but can't find it. I am not asking about subscribers' rights/privileges etc.

corkey meant that the space that says member, infamous member, etc can be changed to say what you want with certain subscription perks levels.

just keep posting and don't worry so much about what that space says or don't say. It's not important or is it?

C0LLETTE 02-05-2015 09:46 PM

I do not think my post merited an unpleasant response, third person interpretation or unsolicited direction about what I should do or worry about. Perhaps that role should be left to Moderators. Thank you for your concern however.

Corkey 02-05-2015 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 969172)

Ok let me try in plain english. The space you are talking about, junior, senior member etc... can be changed to anything one wants, within reason, with a paid subscription. It is autobot to junior, senior, infamous member otherwise. The amount of postings are in the thousands and will happen the more one posts, I think 30 to start threads and after that it goes up exponentially. If you want the exact post numbers, then you do indeed need to ask a mod or the Admin. It's their site and their rules. If you need anymore of an explanation I would suggest you contact one of them. Said without snark or any "tone".

JDeere 06-21-2015 08:02 PM

Is there a thread for cooking/recipes?
I can't find it, if there is!