Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

girl_dee 10-21-2012 07:09 AM

Today, my own personal independence day, spending it all alone with Syr and spoiling her something badly.

FeminineAllure 10-21-2012 09:50 AM

Thanksgiving. My favorite holiday.:turkeyday:

Angeltoes 10-21-2012 09:59 AM

Being divorced. Oh how I wish to be divorced....
Sorry if that's a downer for anyone, but it will be such a glorious day for me.

willow 10-21-2012 11:25 AM

The up coming weekend away with the girls! We will make good (bordering on excessive) use of the spa facilities, sauna and pool. And, there will be an opportunity to wear the evening dress I bought two whole months ago! How I love getting all dressed up :spruceup:

FeminineAllure 10-22-2012 10:36 AM

Again...Thanksgiving. I will be spending it with my Aunt her husband and their daughter. And my mom and her friend will be there as well. The menu sounds yummy but I am making green bean caserole. It is my favorite and they don't make it the way I do. It should be a nice day with family.

Tommi 10-22-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeminineAllure (Post 681574)
Again...Thanksgiving. I will be spending it with my Aunt her husband and their daughter. And my mom and her friend will be there as well. The menu sounds yummy but I am making green bean caserole. It is my favorite and they don't make it the way I do. It should be a nice day with family.

Leftover pumpkin bread, cookies or anything that can get on a plane and can withstand :flying:, :flyaway: any and all care packages welcome.:) :mohawk:

ruffryder 10-22-2012 04:18 PM

My Friday is on Weds where I will enjoy being off all day Weds, Thurs, and Fri. . and what makes it extra special is my babe is off Weds too so we've made plans. :)

starryeyes 10-22-2012 05:03 PM

Going to a Ru Paul's Drag Race Premier Party with Chad Michaels tonight!!!!!!!! Omggggg!! Cant wait!

*start your engines!!!

cinnamongrrl 10-22-2012 05:04 PM

today is our friday....and tomorrow we are taking a trip up to york maine...and to freeport to the lll bean outlet store.....and teddy is teasing me with surprises along the way......lol

Teddybear 10-22-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 (Post 681793)
today is our friday....and tomorrow we are taking a trip up to york maine...and to freeport to the lll bean outlet store.....and teddy is teasing me with surprises along the way......lol

hmmm baby didnt i tell u that there was NEW plans???!!!!!!!!!!!:detective:

cinnamongrrl 10-22-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teddybear (Post 681800)
hmmm baby didnt i tell u that there was NEW plans???!!!!!!!!!!!:detective:

ummmmm i thought you were embellishing the current plans babe....... :|

Teddybear 10-22-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 (Post 681826)
ummmmm i thought you were embellishing the current plans babe....... :|

maybe i am maybe im NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess u will find out :D

LadyRieinAL 10-22-2012 06:42 PM

The other day a friend was over at my house, and in the study, to the right of my computer desk is a picture - Ten little birds sitting on a telephone line -coupled up, red birds, blue birds, yellow birds, finches...and under the birds are the words:
Online Dating

She said, 'Rie!! Take that sign down - that's all you're doing is chatting with people online
-
And online, I've met some really talented, intelligent, beautiful and handsome, witty, sexy people -

and She was right -

Yesterday, another friend and I went to Kentuck Art Festival, I love supporting the artist - so many unique things to choose from and not ever nearly enough funds for everything that I want - ONE of everything.

Along with my anual purchase of pottery - coffee cup - I found a sweet little piece of art glass - two hearts, purple and red, overlapping one another and yet leaving plenty of space between the two - Holding each other close and and yet allowing space between the two - a dance

So with that, I look forward to an up close and personal RT dance :tango:

Darbonaire 10-22-2012 07:41 PM

-
And online, I've met some really talented, intelligent, beautiful and handsome, witty, sexy people -

Your ex- husband was one of them I believe......yes ? May you truly find the "one"....sad as that is for me....it will be wonderful for all of us to find what we need & want in life, & love...<warm smile>...Blessed be.....

laruss 10-22-2012 08:31 PM

I am looking forward to my whole week ahead of me.
I see my other daughter and granddaughter on Wednesday.
I have friends to visit all week.
Saturday is the Womonspace dance.
Sunday I leave for a new chapter in my life.

cinnamongrrl 10-24-2012 08:27 PM

i'm looking forward to hiking tomorrow.....and cleaning the house....our house sitter apparently smoked in the house.......:blink::blink:

Darbonaire 10-25-2012 05:39 AM

I am looking forward to.....

Friday night...a bon fire & "full moon" get together at my friend's house in the country with my group of friends...always great company & GREAT food....lol....then Sat. it is the Samhaim ritual & feast at another friend's house.....yummy food & a wonderful, supportive, loving, spiritual evening & time with friends...Oh yeah I LOVE it here !!!!

May everyone have something great to look forward to !!!!

Jonathan

Dance-with-me 10-25-2012 06:08 AM

Two-stepping tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

spritzerJ 10-25-2012 06:25 AM

:bunchflowers: I am looking forward to loving up in person my sweetie pie for days and days. Starting tomorrow.... Yes. It's been a long 5 weeks honey!

JustLovelyJenn 10-25-2012 08:52 AM

turning in my keys and being completely... MOVED.... then I can unpack for the next 6 months.