Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Crazy dreams and possible meanings (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4232)

Soft*Silver 04-16-2017 01:32 PM

it appears there might be an unconscious struggle going on...a pending sense of betrayal or abandoment, where you feel you have to pick your mom over your girlfriend. That would be my interpretation of it. However, each dream belongs to the dreamer and their interpretation

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1132307)
Last night in my dream I was traveling with my mom , my gf, and her familiy.

During the travels I discovered that my gf and her brother were killing people along the way with these big butcher knives. The way I found out about it was that I saw my gf and her brother coming back covered in blood giving me the shhh look.

So after the last stop I told mom that we were going our own way and I planned our escape.

I woke up scared so I moved all the way over in bed next to the baby kitty to get away from the "warm spot".

Yucky dream!

Chad 04-16-2017 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soft*Silver (Post 1138713)
it appears there might be an unconscious struggle going on...a pending sense of betrayal or abandoment, where you feel you have to pick your mom over your girlfriend. That would be my interpretation of it. However, each dream belongs to the dreamer and their interpretation

Wow! I never would have that about it that way. Perhaps you are spot on. I am worried about losing my love life to be a care giver for my mom. It makes sense. Hmmm....

~ocean 04-16-2017 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1138715)
Wow! I never would have that about it that way. Perhaps you are spot on. I am worried about losing my love life to be a care giver for my mom. It makes sense. Hmmm....

I agree silver :) and Chad you won't lose your love life ~ just make adjustments :)

Chad 05-02-2017 08:41 AM

Dreams

I went back to sleep this morning and dreamed about work travel. I have been traveling a lot lately. In my dream I was running around hotels and airports. At the airport I stopped to see where I was and a femme started talking to me then asked for my contact information. I thought wow I just got picked up in an airport. Then I woke up.

The interesting part is in real life a very young femme was chatting me up in the check outline line at the convenience store yesterday. I wonder if that is what caused my dream?

Gemme 05-12-2017 05:06 AM

I had a dream in which there was a giant tree. It was a tree of life and it felt very Labyrinth-ish. It was dying and there were octopus babies tucked in the folds of the tree and some Girl Scout types and I were trying to figure out how to save the babies. They were soooo cute with their little Buddha bellies and squiggly tentacles.

The babies, that is, not the other girls.

This is what happens when I discuss politics close to bed.

:blink:

Glenn 06-05-2017 07:37 AM

I knew there had to be a good reason why an old forgotten friend and co-worker, I hadn't seen in 18 years, talked to me for awhile, in a dream I had the night before last. When I woke up, I looked her up @ peoplefinders. Deep down, I knew what I would find there, because these dreams have happened before with others. The site said she was deceased. No...she had just visited me to let me know she's doing OK. Thank-You, V. :)

Chained Daisy 06-05-2017 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 1147850)
I knew there had to be a good reason why an old forgotten friend and co-worker, I hadn't seen in 18 years, talked to me for awhile, in a dream I had the night before last. When I woke up, I looked her up @ peoplefinders. Deep down, I knew what I would find there, because these dreams have happened before with others. The site said she was deceased. No...she had just visited me to let me know she's doing OK. Thank-You, V. :)

I think I would find that both unsettling and comforting at the same time, I am sorry for your loss.

Chad 06-30-2017 07:34 AM

Dreams

Last night I dreamed that I was running errands and running out of time to finish the errands. I would go to the wrong store or run into a friend from my youth. It became stressful as I ran out of time before all the errands were finished.

girl_dee 09-11-2017 03:59 AM

Last night I kept dreaming that I was in this old broken down trailer, and it caught fire. It was a slow burning fire. Each time I had to leave a room because the fire got close, that room would start to burn. I was really wheezy last night and in my dream I was struggling to breathe. In my dream I would go outside and people would be telling me to get my stuff. I grabbed my paperwork and set it on outside of the door, but would go back in. While inside I am sitting at a table trying to do some paperwork. I finally just work up and didn't go back to sleep.

I looked this up in my Dream interpreting book and it says:

The fire is an omen of an impending trouble if it burned you, if you did not get burned the news is good. To observe a house that is on fire forecast and urgent appeal for help from a close family friend or relative

Per the book; to dream that you lived in a trailer home suggest that you feel unimportant and worthless. It also means that you were willing to take on any challenge and are able to adapt to any situation.

Interesting

Tuff Stuff 09-11-2017 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Rex (Post 557303)
Ciaran -- I've been meaning to ask you about the sleep paralysis, you had mentioned it to me before.

I had something like that happen a couple of months ago, I was napping in the middle of the day, kind of laying on my side when I felt like someone was leaning over me, pressing down with their upper body so I couldn't move. I was trying to call out for help, but of course, no sound would come out, it felt very real to me, like I was awake and could feel the pressure acutely.

Is that similar to what you have experienced? Or does yours not manifest with a "being" pressing down on you?

When this first happen to me I had to slap myself to make sure I wasn't going crazy.I woke up feeling someone or something laying on top of me. Happen every night for one week and each time this entity woke me up it felt to me less and less weight. Like the first time I felt like its "whole body" on me and buy the fifth night it felt like only its top upper torso pressing down on me.It was not sexual in any way, that's how I took it,but it wanted something.It felt like a nightmare I could not wake up from, truly a scary experience.It came back a few more times and I took some drastic measures and finally succeeded driving this being out of my life.

I gave more detail about this to people who study the paranormal and was told a succubus had made contact with me.I am not a sis male but I do have strong male tendencies.I also believe in the native American two-spirit and this thing whatever it was simply mistook me for a man. Can't say it be the first time I was identified that way..in this world and the spirit world.

girl_dee 09-25-2017 07:58 AM

So last night I had this crazy dream that I was at an amusement park. There was this huge water ride which was so high up that people have to be lifted up by crane to get to the top. I wanted to ride this thing so badly that I stood in line forever in the heat and just when it was my turn they told me the ride was closed.

According to my dream dictionary amusement parks indicate I need to relax. :|

Teddybear 09-25-2017 10:35 AM

I don't remember my dreams except when it involves a death. Last year I had a dream and sure as chit within 2 months my dad had passed. I had a dream that I found my mom passed. I live with her and this is the one thing I really worry about.

I hope it is just fear invading my unconscious mind. Only time will tell

girl_dee 09-25-2017 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teddybear (Post 1171032)
I don't remember my dreams except when it involves a death. Last year I had a dream and sure as chit within 2 months my dad had passed. I had a dream that I found my mom passed. I live with her and this is the one thing I really worry about.

I hope it is just fear invading my unconscious mind. Only time will tell

they say you dream about what you want the most, and what you fear the most.

Tuff Stuff 09-25-2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girl_dee (Post 1171072)
they say you dream about what you want the most, and what you fear the most.

That may hold some truth.The other night I dreamt of someone's screen name (from this site) and went looking for her in my dream.In my dream I saw a row of houses and felt she was inside one of these homes but which one? I just kept thinking her screen name.
I didn't dare call out her name(screen name) because,well,she scares me.
:shark:

girl_dee 09-26-2017 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuff Stuff (Post 1171097)
That may hold some truth.The other night I dreamt of someone's screen name (from this site) and went looking for her in my dream.In my dream I saw a row of houses and felt she was inside one of these homes but which one? I just kept thinking her screen name.
I didn't dare call out her name(screen name) because,well,she scares me.
:shark:

this is super interesting!

Gemme 09-26-2017 05:19 AM

I had a feature film worthy dream about the good guys versus the bad guys and pretty much everyone trying to kill me.

Rude!

cathexis 10-13-2017 10:24 PM

Odd dreams, odd person

Most nights I have a very real dream that I'm at work taking care of patients. Wake up with a start truly believing that I fell asleep at work endangering a critical patient. I wake up and start getting out of bed. My Partner needs to talk me down and convincing that We are in bed and that I am caring for a critical patient. Sometimes that takes awhile. Lately, I have been waking in a disoriented state. This morning, I woke in a strange place with my Partner looking very different. She was Asian, and She doesn't have any Asian blood. Turned my head looked back, and She was Herself.

Afraid to go see a neurologist. What if it's Alzheimer's or another organic brain disease. Scared to see a shrink...maybe I'm going crazy. Afraid to tell my psychiatrist friend, she might diagnose me with some weird disorder. I mean, I'm already OCD, a major germaphobe (after work, used to take bleach in the shower with me) and agoraphobic.

Gemme 10-14-2017 07:46 AM

Last night, I had seriously weird dreams but I can't remember them anymore. I lost them about 10 minutes after waking. The night before, I dreamed I was suffocating. I was sleeping and couldn't breathe and then I'd wake and realize it was a dream and then do it all over again. All night. It made for a long night.

girl_dee 11-09-2017 02:47 PM

Last night I dreamt that i was trying to hang up a picture and i couldn't get it to hang right.

Gemme 11-09-2017 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girl_dee (Post 1180226)
Last night I dreamt that i was trying to hang up a picture and i couldn't get it to hang right.

I HATE that!

Probably something you feel out of control about, I'd say.