Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Sunday Morning Overeasy! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7061)

GeorgiaMa'am 11-24-2019 11:26 AM

Happy Sunday, Everybody!

My Sunday started with a pork chop biscuit from Hardee's - delicious! Although this may be becoming a bad habit.

It's sunny and beautiful outside today, especially compared to yesterday's thunderstorms. I will definitely spend some time on the porch swing. I also have laundry to do and bills to pay.

Have a great Sunday!

Chad 11-24-2019 11:38 AM

Sunday

Happy Sunday,

Mine was not overeasy. I jumped out of be at 6 am and started on my chores. I finished my chores before noon so I will have an overeasy afternoon.

I hope that everyone has a happy Sunday.
:cowboy:

homoe 12-01-2019 06:26 AM

~~
:linecook:

So far so good......:hangloose:

Chad 12-01-2019 07:45 AM

Sunday

Happy Sunday,

I rested in bed with the kitties this morning. Now it is time to start my day with breakfast and CBS morning news. I am grilling steaks and veggies today so it will be yummy food kind of day. :bbq:

I hope everyone has a happy Sunday.

:cowboy:

Bèsame* 12-01-2019 08:18 AM

Its a crisp December morning!

My cat has been running around like a banshee. I think she discovered the birds playing on the balcony. Oh no ma'am! I blocked that, by closing the door. I really don't need her thinking she can catch a bird from the 3rd floor. She has also found the extra little plastic bulbs for the tree. Mischievous, Jellybean, I say!!

I'm off for a lovely, drive thru the country. Perfect time to start the Holiday solo concert in my car !

Alright, I just saw an ad.....

25 days till Christmas. Happy Sunday🎄

charley 12-01-2019 10:17 AM

Black Friday shopping...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1257940)
Its a crisp December morning!

Alright, I just saw an ad.....

25 days till Christmas. Happy Sunday🎄

You aren't the only who saw an ad... am sitting here impatiently checking the time the store opens... lol Hopefully, they have the colour I want!!!

I trust all the Black Friday Shoppers have gotten all their treasures and booties at greatly reduced prices (I'm laughing) ... just like me!!!

GeorgiaMa'am 12-01-2019 01:06 PM

Good Sunday morning, All,

I slept late, and then had a pork chop biscuit from Hardee's. This is becoming a habit. But they're just so _delicious_!

Will be sitting on the porch swing before getting started on chores. It's in the 60s here today.

firegal 12-01-2019 01:10 PM

Sitting in the recliner reading newspaper and watching football. Hope the 49,s lose. Drinking my lemonade. low key day.

homoe 12-08-2019 08:30 AM

~~

Wishing all an overeasy Sunday........

Chad 12-08-2019 08:55 AM

Sunday

Happy Sunday,

I am still resting so yay! I am watching CBS Sunday Morning news and planning breakfast. Waffles sound good so far.

GeorgiaMa'am 12-08-2019 10:32 AM

Happy Sunday morning, Everybody!

This morning I had a biscuit and gravy from Hardee's for breakfast. Then I had to bleed all the water lines in my house. The county water department spent all day yesterday working on the water lines down the street, and when the water was finally turned back on - yep, brown water and air spitting from all my faucets (including the toilets, which sounded really kind of spooky).

All the water is clear now and no more air pockets! The rest of my day is full of chores. I hope all of you will get to have a more restful Sunday than the one I plan for myself.

Happy Sunday!

homoe 12-15-2019 03:14 AM

~~

Wishing all a easy-over Sunday.........

Chad 12-15-2019 09:26 AM

Sunday

Happy Sunday,

I am lingering in bed with the kitties. The house is still silent and cold. Next make pigs in a blanket and watch CBS Sunday Morning news. I will be watching football today with a friend and decorating the house for Christmas.

Bèsame* 12-15-2019 10:58 AM

Good morning!

It's a football and Christmas card writing day.

GeorgiaMa'am 12-15-2019 11:41 AM

Happy Sunday, Everyone!

Breakfast was pleasant and relaxing with an overnight guest and good conversation. I will spend the rest of the day on chores, including hanging up my Christmas cards over the stairs, and maybe wrapping some presents.

Have a lovely day -

homoe 12-22-2019 08:20 AM

~~

So far it's been an easy morning and as for the rest of the day, it shall consist of football and cooking.........

Chad 12-22-2019 08:29 AM

Sunday

Happy Sunday,

I am still in bed under the baby kitty so it is overeasy today. I plan to clean house, cook and watch football, hopefully with a friend. First, I will watch CBS Sunday Morning News with a hot cup if Irish tea.

Gemme 12-22-2019 11:52 AM

This is my only Sunday off this month, so I turned my phone off and woke with the sun. I got up, fed the babies, and went back to bed for an hour. Can't get much more easy than that.

GeorgiaMa'am 12-22-2019 07:41 PM

I'm happy to hear so many of us had a great Sunday.

I did not have such an overeasy Sunday. I woke up at 6 am, did my hair and makeup and loaded up my car, and drove 150 miles to my sister's house through a thunderstorm, where I arrived just in time for lunch. However, I did have my usual pork chop biscuit for breakfast from Hardee's, and I also stopped on the road halfway to my sister's house for a French vanilla latte. I managed to do all this snacking in the car without getting anything on my red Christmas sweater.

The rest of the day was spent with the extended fam. Good times were had by all.

homoe 12-29-2019 09:53 AM

So far so good........:hangloose: