Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Sunday Morning Overeasy! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7061)

Okiebug61 12-01-2013 09:20 AM

Yummy!

Red and I went on a trip to NYC a few years back and the last morning we were there we at a little café in the Upper West End. I am a huge eggs benedict fan so I was pretty sure that would be what I had. However I found something on the menu I had never had before called benedict Arnold. In stead of the English muffin the poached eggs are served on crab cakes. OMG Yummy!

Todays Menu

Benedict Arnold
Asparagus
Homefries
Coffee

To everyone who's holiday weekend is coming to an end. Hope it was a good one for you. When you wake up tomorrow remember Monday is nothing more than one day closer to Friday!

Cheers

The_Lady_Snow 12-01-2013 09:36 AM

Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.

I love Sunday morning here late in life, they're slow, easy, sometimes sexy, today is a good one, I am cozy, happy, recharged and Francis is fondly in my thoughts...

Daktari 12-01-2013 09:43 AM

Being able to laze around in bed watching trashy Sunday morning/brunch telly.
Have a day off doing anything this Sunday. No-one to please but me and Teh Woodipotimus. Can't even be bothered making food. Tinkerbell will no doubt feed me when I visit in a wee while.

Bèsame* 12-01-2013 09:48 AM

French vanilla latte with Rock Of Ages.

cricket26 12-01-2013 10:00 AM

i love sundays :)

the house is empty...just me and the puppies...everyone comes back from out of town today...chaos tonite...but for now peace and quiet...just the radio and my wood wick candle :)

LaDivina 12-01-2013 10:44 AM

Late start this Sunday morning...slowly waking up with pajama, drinking her STRONG coffee (yummmm) while our chosen family members make their way to the kitchen. Laughter, conversation, love.

I loves you BIG pajama (:tongue:), Vic, Medusa, Jackhammer (:superman:), and J! And the pups, too. :dog::dogwalking::doghead:

:awww:

LaDivina 12-01-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaDivina (Post 866259)
Laughter, conversation, love.

And bacon. LOTS of bacon.

Jar 12-01-2013 12:54 PM

Waking up late, laying on the couch in our pajamas & the pup .... with warm, yummy muffins for breakfast followed by getting holiday cards ready for the mail

Teddybear 12-01-2013 01:59 PM

Oh Sunday morning what a great day. I get to sleep in but my body STILL wakes up at the butt crack of dawn took a shower and went back to bed.

I woke back up with my hair looking like a chicken was sitting on my head omg it took forever to get it lay back down.

SO far today has been a lazy day and i still have laundry to do and then a movie

girl_dee 12-01-2013 07:29 PM

This morning i woke up with a headache-

So Dr Syr's orders were a nap, hot bath and breakfast,

Did the trick! Had a nice day!

Jar 12-01-2013 07:49 PM

Sunday morning is yet another sweet memory and now time is moving on to ......

Monday morning:hammer:

o'queery 12-01-2013 08:08 PM

http://thesuiteworld.com/wp-content/...suiteworld.jpg

Okiebug61 12-08-2013 09:18 AM

Good Morning!
What a weekend this has been. My Sooners beat OSU in the bedlam game. We had a 4.5 Earthquake hit the state and my Christmas bonus arrived in the mail :-).

Looking forward to Red's homemade chicken and noodle soup for dinner this evening.

Happy Sunday morning to everyone!

The_Lady_Snow 12-08-2013 09:27 AM

CBS Sunday Morning

girl_dee 12-08-2013 09:36 AM

Coffee and peaceful easy !

cricket26 12-08-2013 10:17 AM

still in my flannel jammies at 10:15 am...we have been snowed in most of the weekend...coffee...chores...and maybe venture outside :)

Asari 12-08-2013 10:47 AM

*sigh* sunday mornings in winter.
Waking up in a warm cuddly bed, snow flakes dancing through the air and a breeze sweeps over rooftops covered in soft snow, like powdered sugar. A few birds gliding from one tree to another. Time slowed down, nature is resting. So peaceful. :xmascandle:

Rockinonahigh 12-08-2013 12:04 PM

This morning everyone got up late as we stayed up to watch the NFR rodeo after I got home from pool.I doubt anyone would have gotten up if it weren't for Little Bits needing to go out,me and Rowdy( the other fur kid) wen't back to bed after they came back in but the Bits saw my son's bed room door open so she wen't in there to bug him a while.
Finely I got up then fixed the Sunday ritual of bacon,eggs with home made butter milk biscuits.I was thinking of making waffles but didn't do it cause my brain was on auto pilot.Now it's all cleaned up ,the man child has has left the house me and the fur kids a going back to the bed to catch some zzzzzzzz's.

Okiebug61 12-08-2013 01:55 PM

CBS Sunday Morning!

Red's favorite morning program.

Medusa 12-08-2013 02:18 PM

It's 2:15pm here and we are having our slow, Southern Sunday morning!

Biscuits and gravy, bacon, fresh-squeezed OJ and nothing but time...

Hoping to squeeze one more day off of work out of this ice storm. We shall see!