Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Sunday Morning Overeasy! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7061)

Venus007 12-08-2013 06:51 PM

I have been moving at at, what feels like, a dead run for about a month. Traveling with my job, my honey lamb's dad in the hospital then in a rehab facility, classes to teach, people to deal with.

Today I had nowhere to be and nothing I had to do.
Got up at 5 AM, let the dog out, made hot cocoa then went back to bed with the dog and read until I fell back to sleep (about 15 min) then got up and watched a movie, then went back to reading in the big comfy chair. Made ham and cheese roll ups for lunch then went back to reading/dozing.

I think I may be feeling human again

Okiebug61 12-15-2013 09:19 AM

Good Morning Everyone!
It's Sunday morning and our house is full of the wonderful smell of a breakfast casserole cooking in the oven. I can hardly wait to dig in. Lazy morning then it's off to the theatre so see "The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told".
Happy laid back Sunday!

Peace

Gemme 12-15-2013 09:27 AM

A yummy breakfast of toast, eggs, bacon and oj has been had and we're winding down our online time for some serious cuddle time on the couch watching a couple of movies. Good times.

Bèsame* 12-15-2013 09:27 AM

Good Sunday morning!

The sun is out, making sparkly images on my walls. The smell of cookies will soon fill the air. Being in the kitchen with slippers on..one of my fav things!

But, alas, coffee latte will come first.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Teddybear 12-15-2013 09:31 AM

Today is a very LAZY sunday. We got snow yesterday and over nite.

Today Ill be watching movies and doing very little of anything.

Had my breakfast and cuddling with the BUD and surfing the web.

Soon 12-15-2013 09:44 AM

…so far have enjoyed a couple of lattes with [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005BG7MK4/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1"]this[/ame] new machine (highly recommend!) while gazing at the snow covered park and river and chatting with MBD.

WingsOnFire 12-15-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okiebug61 (Post 869537)
Good Morning Everyone!
It's Sunday morning and our house is full of the wonderful smell of a breakfast casserole cooking in the oven. I can hardly wait to dig in. Lazy morning then it's off to the theatre so see "The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told".
Happy laid back Sunday!

Peace

I will be right over for breakfast!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

WingsOnFire 12-15-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teddybear (Post 869545)
Today is a very LAZY sunday. We got snow yesterday and over nite.

Today Ill be watching movies and doing very little of anything.

Had my breakfast and cuddling with the BUD and surfing the web.

you mean he finally is giving you tIme instead of acting like he belongs to someone else? Lol

WingsOnFire 12-15-2013 10:58 AM

going to a Leather holiday party at noon.. need coffee badly but will have to wait until I leave for the party. Then vegging out for the evening relaxing before a week of work.

Teddybear 12-15-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WingsOnFire (Post 869572)
you mean he finally is giving you tIme instead of acting like he belongs to someone else? Lol

no he is back upstairs he just wanted some of my food

pajama 12-15-2013 11:24 AM

*sigh*

*strrrrrretch*

mmmmmmmm

Birthday Sunday morning waking up to snuggling and conversations in bed.

Then opening presents that make me laugh and smile and fill me with joy.

Finally a delicious breakfast at the neighbors.

Now snuggly nap-time before going out and using a snowblower for the only time in my life.

Life is so very good.

Kobi 12-22-2013 07:18 AM

It's a dreary and blustery day. Nothing absolutely needs to be done. So, it is a leisurely morning of breakfast in bed, sharing the NYT's, and good conversation.

morningstar55 12-22-2013 08:25 AM

mountainbikedyke 12-22-2013 08:39 AM

Drinking tasty French press coffee with my baby, then heading out for a swanky brunch.

Bèsame* 12-22-2013 09:36 AM

mmmmm, I found some good dark roast coffee! Oh how I love it hot and strong ;)

It's red sweater day with leggings and cute boots. Half the battle of seeing holiday shoppers today, will be they want the outfit I'm wearing. $$$

After work, I'm taking my staff to dinner, to eat and be Merry. Yes, there might or might not be jokes made about holiday customers! Some of the best humor is seen from behind the counter!

Everyone enjoy this Sunday before Christmas. I can imagine a few of you will have to deal with winter storm Gemini. Stay warm.

Okiebug61 12-22-2013 11:40 AM

Slept late today :-). Red and I are going out to finish up our last minute Christmas shopping. Busy week ahead. Have a great laid back Sunday everyone!

Daktari 12-22-2013 11:48 AM

What a wonderful lie-in it was today. I love the decadence of staying in bed until lunch-time on a Sunday. It was sweet to 'speak' (type) with a lovely gal too. A real bonus to my Sunday brunch.

TruTexan 12-22-2013 11:51 AM

Good morning/mid-afternoon ! I'm having a late breakfast of chorizo,eggs and cheese on tortillas. YUUUUMMY ! I've already had 2 cups of good coffee too! It's cold outside, so I'm warming up inside !! :)
Have a great day y'all !

Rockinonahigh 12-22-2013 12:55 PM

This morning is dark,cloudy and dreary a typical winter day plus it has gone from 70* to 44* over night.So breakfast has been had ,lots of dark roast french market coffee has been consumed with eggs,bacon with toast.I am not doing much today cause I feel a nasty cold coming on hopefully I can either delay it or keep it some what easy to live with cause of the up coming holiday.Take care all .

Medusa 12-22-2013 01:30 PM

Gorgeous Sunday morning/afternoon!!

Listening to an audiobook while the washer does it's third load of laundry. Wrapping the last of the Christmas gifts. Chicken for enchiladas simmering away on the stove. My favorite Nirvana incense going. Salt lamps glowing.
Dogs snoring.

Jackhammer is at work and I am burning rubber across the day! Getting so much done and going to call one of my girls later tonight for a catch-up chat!

Happy Holidays to all!!