Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   And how are you feeling? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7815)

Chad 07-12-2016 06:52 AM

Feeling

I feel pretty good, I am home still recovering from the outpatient procedure. With the exception of eating enough I am doing well. Yay!

:cowboy:

Gemme 07-12-2016 08:47 AM

I feel really good right now.

grenade 07-12-2016 10:14 AM

Restless. There's a million things that I'd like to do today and none of them involve working.

Blade 07-12-2016 12:44 PM

PUMPED
no more simple stretching
Recumbent
squats
leg curls
stepping up and down 18 inches
balance one leg at the time...not to good at this yet

Brooklyn 07-12-2016 02:32 PM

Worried about a friend of mine that is going through some stuff lately, keeping her in my thoughts is the best I can do right now. Other than that, I feel pretty damn good.

JustLovelyJenn 07-12-2016 02:50 PM

I am feeling a little anxious, overwhelmed, and reclusive lately...

RockOn 07-12-2016 03:44 PM

grenade ...

Thanks for answering my post. Interesting employment you have!

Years and years ago, I used to have a close friend who worked for Hospice. She would get attached to her clients and through her funny story- telling about them to me, I would become attached too. We'd both get very sad when ... well, you know.

Thanks again! :)

RockOn 07-12-2016 03:47 PM

I am feeling super. Just received some new code specs, very meaty. Writing the software for this is going to be a fun, stimulating challenge. Watch my brain get twisted into a pretzel.

*laughing* ;)

Edit:
I have been bored lately ... that is why I am excited.

~SweetCheeks~ 07-12-2016 03:48 PM

Overwhelmed, anxious, and hopeful all at the same time. Worn out today from back to back appointments that end tonight.

TruTexan 07-12-2016 04:29 PM

Uhm, how bout Irritated as fuck today.

firegal 07-12-2016 11:17 PM

Pretty good actually. Went to Dentist 2 crowns on front teeth.....scary of the look if it was "botched!" Do they have a show for that?

Would that be the "hillbilly" look?

Then physical Therapy for my rotater cuff. She works me and my shoulder.

I look forward to less limitations.

But i feel good otherwise.

Kenna 07-13-2016 01:49 AM

Red eyed and awake

Dang dogs with their 3am wake up call just so they can play around. Ugggg I was sleeping good.

Sweet Bliss 07-13-2016 03:33 AM

Like Stephen Spielburg..... :cigar2:

(:rrose: my apologies if I spelled your name wrong)

TL1 07-13-2016 04:19 AM

Feeling like.........

*enter a sleepy smilie here cuz I couldn't find the damn thing and I'm tired so I give up*

Otherwise I feel good :)

kittygrrl 07-13-2016 09:23 AM

good...I see chocolate chip cookies in my husband's future:byebye:

Gemme 07-13-2016 09:41 AM

I feel good. I worked out, ate, got clean and the car's at the shop. I also washed my hair and am waiting for it to dry. I think I'll watch some DVR'd daytime TV to pass the time by until my mechanic comes to pick me up this afternoon. It's a nice, lazy day off so far!

Chad 07-13-2016 11:18 AM

Football

I don't feel that great today. I wish that I had taken more time off work to recover.

:sigh:

Orema 07-13-2016 12:57 PM

Rushed......

clay 07-13-2016 01:08 PM

awesome!!...........................

not2shygrrl 07-13-2016 03:00 PM

its been a long time .....

I have been sick for the past 3 or 4 days. Bones ache, very tired and hot n cold. Most of that is behind me now. First time in a long time I am under the weather. I am the type that I want left alone when I don't feel good because I am not good at being sick. LOL I will ask when and if I need something. Otherwise, let me sleep it off! Living alone, other than my cat who will not cook for me but is willing to comfort me, makes it complicated to eat while sick. Liquids I have been diligent about, cooking naaa. Bowl of cereal here and there, a few frozen left overs that I thawed but overall not much.

I am supposed to meet old friends in Pgh for a weekend of wine & fruit and cheese, then off to bookstore readings and goofing around. I sure hope by tomorrow all this queasiness dissipates. I just tried a burger I bought and after 3 bites I am throwing it out. Bowl of rice krispies here I come. *sigh*

I found a local winery that I have yet to taste anything I didn't like and bought 5 varieties to take with me. * I favor the blackberry and Niagara. Who knew the 70's icon red bandana would represent wine someday??!!

please, please please let me be well for this weekend!