Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   And how are you feeling? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7815)

Shystonefem 12-19-2015 11:08 AM

I feel really good today. I am cleaning, singing and dancing while I do it. LOL

CherryWine 12-19-2015 01:30 PM

I feel like I need a couple of days by myself to recharge. :curtain: The holiday festivities have been lots of fun, but I'm zapped.

ProfPacker 12-19-2015 01:46 PM

Meh. Like I have always felt in my life...neither in this world or that world.

cinnamongrrl 12-19-2015 01:53 PM

Strangely tired....

I got more sleep last night than I have in a while...and yet I have an odd urge to nap. I actually made coffee mid day which I never do.....life just gets curiouser and curioiser

Jesse 12-19-2015 03:13 PM

I am feeling great! I sold my guitar & accessories today for my asking price. :)

~SweetCheeks~ 12-19-2015 03:19 PM

Feeling pretty darn good today. Ready for the endless possibilities that my future holds.

angelface 12-19-2015 03:20 PM

I feel...............

Detached from everyone yet connected to everything. Yes I know, I'm in a strange mood...but thank goodness for BFP! :clap:

Shystonefem 12-19-2015 03:22 PM

I just found out that I was stolen from. I feel like I want to scream right now.

clay 12-19-2015 03:25 PM

Chilly....brrr...WHO turned off the warmth & sunshine in Florida? lol.
Last night & tonight will be 2 more of our 14 days of cold weather...lol

Next week, right back in high 80's days & low 70's nights.

Christmas Day is slated to be 85...ahh...where are my flipflops & shorts again??!!!...:)

JustLovelyJenn 12-19-2015 05:22 PM

In pain.... this sucks.

JDeere 12-19-2015 09:23 PM

Sleepy
Content
Frustrated

Bèsame* 12-19-2015 09:26 PM

Really wonderful...sitting outside watching the fire master, drinking cold beer, listening to the night train and found some really bluesy Christmas music...

Life is grand!

Nattih 12-19-2015 10:43 PM

Annoyed that no matter how I baby my nails they keep breaking. I like them long, so it appears I will have to do acrylic overlays every two weeks for the rest of my life.

^ That was so dramatic but I am annoyed lol

Bubala 12-20-2015 01:04 AM

.......confused

Gemme 12-20-2015 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nattih (Post 1033394)
Annoyed that no matter how I baby my nails they keep breaking. I like them long, so it appears I will have to do acrylic overlays every two weeks for the rest of my life.

^ That was so dramatic but I am annoyed lol

There are vitamins designed especially for skin, hair and nails. It contains more gelatin, which strengthens hair and hardens nails.

Also, consider switching to a gel or shellac application. The time in between visits is about the same but there are less chemicals (which could be weakening your nail bed) and the cure time is much less than acrylic. Acrylics continue to cure for up to 48 hours after the application.

The con would be that it won't extend your natural nail but it could help strengthen your nails so that they will grow the length you prefer them. I use the shellac application and it's only $25 a pop for me and lasts between 12-20 days (depending on how hard I am on my nails).

This is all said as I gaze at my new sparkly purple Christmas manicure, which is not unlike this. lol

I feel pretty good, so I can be thread compliant.

Orema 12-20-2015 02:17 PM

Okay. Got on the freeway and wasn't too nervous. It's wet outside, but not raining so I took a shot at it. It worked. Made it to the movies and back without getting too nervous.

Gemme 12-20-2015 08:53 PM

I'm feeling a bit anxious. The :cat: has been doing his pre-ictus behaviors, on and off, for most of the night. I'm concerned he'll seize when I'm asleep but have the smallest shred of hope that that's all that will happen; that the medication I've been force feeding him for more than two weeks now is working. He's still really :twitch:y, so it looks like we're sleeping in the living room tonight.

randrum 12-21-2015 03:57 AM

Okay... Some stuff from the last few days is weighing heavy on my mind. Ready for a little break and to get home to spend time with my family.

Shystonefem 12-21-2015 05:18 AM

More nervous than I have been in a long time...... for many reasons.....

Tired of dishonest people

Tired of games

Tired of anger

Just tired and nervous.......

Funny how, when I cut people out of my life, they get angry and retaliate. they think it is fun to attack my security........

This month, I think my money unwillingly, funded someone else's Christmas.

This month I think someone is trying to get back into my life and doing it in mean and horrible ways. That door was slammed a long time ago.

It is like a nightmare that I can't wake up from. All this stuff has affected me to the point where I am dreaming about this crap.

Calgon, take me away!!!!

Gemme 12-21-2015 06:53 AM

I slept on the couch (mostly) all night, scrunched up with the :cat: so I've been better. I feel like it would be a good time to visit my chiro if I weren't working today.