Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

easygoingfemme 11-22-2016 12:27 PM

That Trader Joe's riced cauliflower and broccoli. Steamed then mixed with some eggs, Parmesan, and a little gluten free flour. Seasoned with just salt and pepper. Baked until firm.

Blade 11-22-2016 04:54 PM

Meat loaf
Collards
Brown rice
Sweet tea

Orema 11-22-2016 05:37 PM

Lemon Pepper Wings. I forgot to take something out of the freezer so I picked up wings on my way home from work.

C0LLETTE 11-22-2016 06:19 PM

All the leftovers in this weenie Sydney AirBnB's weenie fridge.

Tomorrow Tasmania for a week, then back to weenie Sydney AirBnB for a week to toss weenie lil grandson around for another week. Damn, he sure is a perfect, gorgeous, one week-old, feminist little dude.

Brisa 11-22-2016 06:26 PM

Brisa

Awwww Congratulations! Enjoy him....

Dinner was pasta with my home made meat sauce and sweet Italian sausage on the side

Gemme 11-22-2016 06:28 PM

I had orange chicken, harvest orzo, ginger and maple-glazed carrots, asparagus almondine, mashed parsnips and carrots, homemade dill pickles, pomegranate arils, mini Oreos and mini pumpkin muffins for dessert. Flavored water to drink.

SnackTime 11-22-2016 06:40 PM

Smoked fish dip (made with fresh caught fish) and crackers

Gayandgray 11-22-2016 06:46 PM

I made breakfast for supper: eggs, fried potatoes, bacon, pancakes.:hangloose::hangloose::hangloose:

Kätzchen 11-22-2016 06:49 PM

Last night's supper was simply not what I wanted to eat (but I ate the pie, yum yummm!).

So I ordered a pizza from a local pizza shoppe down the road and also ordered chicken balls in BBQ sauce.

We only had one piece of pizza (meat lovers combo with tons of olives, bell peppers and sweet onion --- half side of pizza had marinara sauce, other half was creamy garlic sauce ).

Tonight's dinner is tomato bisque soup and a cheese sandwich. I don't feel like eating the sandwich, but will enjoy the soup.

Chad 11-22-2016 07:10 PM

Dinner

I am having pepperoni pizza with olives. I still don't feel like cooking.

theoddz 11-22-2016 08:01 PM

Dear Wife and I spent the afternoon nibbling, while we were busy getting things done. Neither one of us is hungry, really.

I am eating a cup of sugar free shaved ice (grape flavored) from Bahama Buck's at this moment. It is a tasty "dinner". :eating:

~Theo~ :bouquet:

stargazingboi 11-24-2016 11:03 PM

Collaboration today...we created a vegan and vegetarian Thanksgiving Dinner
Vegan:

Field Roast brand Holiday "roast" --for those unfamiliar it's a faux meat with stuffing in the middle.
Portobello mushroom gravy with fresh thyme.
Mashed potatoes
Collard greens
Roasted sweet potatoes, butternut squash and brussel sprouts with rosemary and olive oil.
Broccoli and rice casserole
Green bean casserole.
Cranberry sauce
Ciabatta baguette with a chile lime garlic cilantro compound "butter"
Cherry fluff salad.
Moscato wine.

Vegetarian:

Mac and cheese
deviled eggs

Orema 11-25-2016 04:06 AM

Leftovers: Keep it or toss it?

How long will your food or beverage stay safe and tasty, and what's the best way to store it?

http://www.stilltasty.com/

Gemme 11-25-2016 08:37 AM

I believe dinner will be a repeat of breakfast this morning. Last night, it was mostly pie (sweet potato and strawberry rhubarb plus some light Cool Whip) and a Cutie, as my eating schedule was wonky from Thanksgiving brunch and then :popcorn: at the movies.

~ocean 11-25-2016 08:42 AM

~

I bet we have turkey ~

easygoingfemme 11-25-2016 09:05 AM

If all goes as planned, tonight will be a Pad Thai dinner date daughter with my daughter. It will be take out to eat at home and be accompanied by open season of Christmas music and decorating :)

Gayandgray 11-25-2016 09:28 AM

Good ole leftovers!!!

MsTinkerbelly 11-25-2016 09:51 AM

I cooked the usual Thanksgiving dinner yesterday, but I tried a new dish ( my invention) and it was good!

Jazzed up Brussels sprouts

Brussels sprouts boiled or roasted
Apricot preserves
Bacon
Salt and pepper

Cook sprouts. While still hot add preserves to lightly coat, toss in chopped cooked bacon, season to taste.

Very simple, but so good the WHOLE family ate them!

Rockinonahigh 11-25-2016 10:04 AM

Yesterday I made a pot of chicken and dumplings after I cleaned up all the mess from lunch. This is a tradition that has gone on as long as I know of in my family. We will munch on it for a day or two, I made so munch I could put two containers in the freezer for later, with one in the ice box for us to eat later today.

Jesse 11-25-2016 11:50 AM

I decided not to cook Thanksgiving dinner this year, seeing as it is just me here. Instead I bought a dinner from the deli with turkey n gravy and a couple of sides; it was really good, but there are no leftovers.

So tonight I am going to treat myself to a big ol grilled burger, (grass-fed of course) with tomato, onion, white cheddar, etc. on an onion roll, along with a small chopped green salad.