Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

JDeere 06-07-2015 08:22 PM

Medium rare steak, mixed grilled veggies, salad and sweet tea

ahk 06-08-2015 11:38 AM

Last night: taco salad minus corn chips.
Tonight: a zucchini "noodle" thai dish with chicken. It has cilantro, carrot, snap peas, scallions, sunflower sauce "peanOt", and a few other ingredients.

Talon 06-08-2015 12:39 PM

Greek Slouvaki w/a Greek salad.

Bevidotcom 06-08-2015 02:05 PM

chicken/broccoli/garlic saute

clay 06-08-2015 03:05 PM

Italian sausages in roll with sauteed bell peppers, vidalia onions, and herbs of fresh mint and sage mixed in. Fresh peach cobbler for dessert!:fastdraq:

GeorgiaMa'am 06-08-2015 03:15 PM

baked chicken and rice
green beans

cinnamongrrl 06-08-2015 03:27 PM

My rosemary is really starting to grow well so....

I'm thinking some kind of rosemary/garlic chicken with veggies...

I have a really pretty pepper I got at a farmstand...maybe I should make a stuffed pepper to go with....? I shall ponder...

PaPa 06-08-2015 03:39 PM

Homemade bacon cheeseburger

diamondrose 06-08-2015 03:46 PM

chicken tenders cooked on the grill, cucumber salad, and a nice big glass of water!

JRM 06-08-2015 04:47 PM

New York strip on the grill with sauté onions and mushroom, salad, and fruit

Gemme 06-08-2015 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 994029)

I know what I'm having tomorrow though. I picked up some chuck roast and a package of Chili's Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Molasses sauce and will set it up in the slow cooker tomorrow morning. My home will smell absolutely divine when I get home tomorrow.

Oh

Em

Gee

:blink:

This was soooooooo good!!!

I had my sweet & spicy molasses chuck roast that was so tender it flaked easily with a fork, quinoa and brown rice, steamed mixed veggies and a salad with baby arugula, cherry tomatoes, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and OG dressing. I had raspberry cheesecake gelato for dessert and I'm working on cutting down on my soda intake so I had Black Cherry fizzy water to drink.

aishah 06-08-2015 06:35 PM

spaghetti with mushrooms, salad, maybe i'll even get wild and make garlic toast, sweet tea :)

clay 06-09-2015 02:00 PM

fresh bay scallops sautéed in butter and herbs...insalata caprese....for her...salmon baked with garlic herbs and same insalata caprese....hopefully a pool dip later....some hot peach cobbler....:)

stargazingboi 06-09-2015 02:09 PM

Last night I attended a cooking class with a local chef that owns a vegan restaurant. So, tonight is inspired by that class. However, I made it vegetarian instead of vegan.

Portobella Wellington: shallots (or use a small onion), green onion, leeks (finely chopped), stems of mushrooms and a few small mushrooms chopped, chopped spinach, garlic minced, sauteed until soft. Then add a couple tablespoons of cream cheese and a tablespoon of sour cream. Salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and thyme to taste. Set aside to cool...take large portobella mushrooms clean the inside with a spoon, brush with olive oil and place in skillet top side down until soft (not mushy, soft). Let cool. Take pastry dough (or if in a pinch use a sheet of crescent dough) cut into squares..place large portobella mushroom in the middle..fill with stuffing...wrap and bake at 400 for about 20-30 minutes until golden brown.

Plate with veggies ...and BAM...dinner is served

young blood will be having chicken tenders, baked potato and veggies

Jesse 06-09-2015 04:22 PM

Hmm...I am not real hungry because it is so hot and muggy here right now, so maybe I will just have a green salad and a couple of boiled eggs.

cinnamongrrl 06-09-2015 05:11 PM

I'm with Jesse! Too hot to cook....

I came home and had:

A nice, plump, fresh tomato sprinkled with sea salt and shredded fresh basil from my garden

and

a banana slathered with peanut butter

and

this lovely salad from Trader Joe's that I had to eat before it went bad.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...e1VN55P2m7brCQ

It has:

baby kale
coleslaw fixins' (red cabbage, carrots, broccoli)
dried cranberries
pumpkin seeds
toasted quinoa
and a lovely lemony vinaigrette

SO FREAKING GOOD!

PaPa 06-09-2015 06:07 PM

Salad: romaine lettuce, kale, celery, purple onion, yellow sweet bell pepper, radish, grape tomatoes, cucumber, broccoli, and orange slices.

Soon 06-09-2015 06:41 PM

Pork burgers, bean salad, hummus, smoothie for dessert :)

Gemme 06-09-2015 07:07 PM

I'm obsessed with the chuck roast. I had it again with mashed potatoes, steamed veggies and another baby arugula salad.

It was still sooooooooooooooo good.

JDeere 06-09-2015 07:12 PM

2 hot dogs with relish and ketchup, lays potato chips and sweet tea