Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   WHO is on your Mind ... Why? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2026)

AtLast 09-15-2010 05:30 PM

WHO is on your Mind ... Why?

Both my Dad and brother had September birthdays. So, guess that is why they both are on my mind so much lately. I really them both. Honorable people, they were.

Strappie 09-15-2010 05:34 PM

My Mom...

Because she is EVERYTHING to me.

Soft*Silver 09-15-2010 05:42 PM

My sister is. She is the most gracious woman I know. I was face booking with her a little earlier. I told her that I didnt get all the bushes I wanted next door because when they pulled down the roof (its a de-construction job) it collapsed on them and broke them beyond repair. She asked me what kinds and I told her. Well, she is going out tomorrow and getting me all those bushes! I was amazed! These are luxuries and what I still need at this time, is help with my necessities. But she knows how much I love my gardening and is contributing to this purposeful joy.

I am so excited about her gifts...not because of what type of bushes they are...but because my sister loves me and wants to do things to make me happy, not just get through this period of my life.

I wish everyone has a person in their life like my sister....

Abigail Crabby 09-15-2010 05:53 PM

My Mom

As I was driving thru the pines today on the way to work - I was overcome with missing her - she would have loved living back on the east coast again....

pajama 09-15-2010 05:59 PM

Not so much today, but the other day at breakfast at IHOP. An older couple came in rolling an older gentleman in a wheelchair. The way they pushed him to the table and positioned him, made me remember my Dad. We used to take him and Mom to IHOP for her bday. It hit me quick and hard and I had to leave the table 'cause I started tearing up.

Even after three years, his memory pops up and I miss him so much some days.

Delish 09-15-2010 06:28 PM

My ex and dear friend. She found out earlier today that she has breast cancer @ 36 yrs old. Her poor mother also has a sister that is fighting HARD against breast cancer and the battle isn't looking favorably for her :(

Blade 09-15-2010 06:38 PM

my pregnant niece who passed a kidney stone today bigger than the stone in her engagement ring, about the size of a kernel of corn

My precious SD and T and you know why

Nat 09-15-2010 06:38 PM

I'm doing better this week, but I had a hard time before, during and after September 5th, which was the birthday of my very troubled junior high / early high school boyfriend who died in a car accident this last May. Every September 5th since I was 15 years old, I've worried about him and wondered how he was and hoped he was doing okay. This year it was like a freight train - but for the first time ever it wasn't worry that I felt - just grief. I'm very glad that after a 7 year gap, we did get to talk again around march of this year. I'm just comforted to have gotten to get the update on his life, to give him the update on mine and just get some perspective on those kids we once were. I know his friends are mourning a Josh I never really knew, and I'm mourning the kid he once was and the kid he never got to be.

waxnrope 09-15-2010 06:55 PM

Spirit Dancer and her Syr. I wish that I lived closer and didn't have a bad back. I wish there was more that I could do besides call and nag her to take care. The material does have importantance.

Laerkin 09-15-2010 07:33 PM

My mom. I love her so much and I only get to see her once a year.

Christmas (time of my annual visit) is just around the corner, but I miss her. At least we get a week o' fun with her and we have tons of awesome stuff planned.

Spirit Dancer 09-15-2010 07:34 PM

First my Syr and hys strength, keeping hope while
we wait for tests.
My extended and chosen family, ya'll are so very special to me and I thank you all for your kindness.

Entycing and Damon
Caleb
Diva
Bass player lefty ST
Wax
Gypsy
Dancing Wolf
WT/TW

My thoughts drift to you and the support you show during our tough times. I'm so honored that we're friends and family.
The BFP people and all their awesomeness.

Gemme 09-15-2010 08:12 PM

My honey. He's so good to me.

ruthie14 09-15-2010 08:15 PM

My stepsister who died yesterday at 48 and her children who must now go on without her.:candle:

AtLast 09-15-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruthie14 (Post 191989)
My stepsister who died yesterday at 48 and her children who must now go on without her.:candle:

I'm sorry, Ruthie.

bright_arrow 09-16-2010 12:33 AM

My partner, who is currently asleep beside me.

I'm thinking about her because today we bought those shape-up's. You know, the ones that are supposed to help you tone while you walk? We have been talking about getting in shape for awhile, but now that I live here it is something we can work towards together now, being each others motivation. Grocery shopping involved picking up apples and baby carrots and v8 juice to help us incorporate more fruits and veggies into our diet and to give us healthier alternatives when we want to snack. To save money, we use a list to shop by to try and avoid impulse buys, and have limited eating out.

I guess what I'm saying is I am thinking of her because we've been through a lot this past year and a half, either our own lives or together, and I am thankful to have a supportive partner that I can rely on and trust and believe in. I am thankful to have someone who loves me for me but is also willing to work with me to help me become a better me.

I hope this makes sense because I feel like I am rambling now, but I think I got the point across :bunchflowers:

Diva 09-16-2010 12:44 AM

My Melody..........my Erin............

AtLast 09-16-2010 09:40 AM

Maidi! My closest friend. I just want to see her. As Fall/Winter approaches, I'm thinking about how she and I can get together around the holidays. Hoping she will get to CA. Seattle in winter is just too cold!

MaggieBluIze 09-16-2010 09:49 AM

... Miranda ... Miss her.
... Chef/Andy ... TN is so far away.
:kissy:

pajama 09-16-2010 10:09 AM

I haven't had a 'girl day' shopping in years because my Mom used to be my shopping buddy, and she hasn't been that mobile in a long time.

So today, I am missing Miss Dixie, 'cause she's at her mall, oh so far-far-away, doing some Christmas window shopping. I wish I could be there giggling, oooo-ing and ahhhh-ing, and eating naughty mall food with her. :D

theoddz 09-16-2010 10:14 AM

Mother's on my mind. :awww:

She's coming next week!!! :cheer::heartbeat:

Better warn the frogs. :| :frog::frog:

<Mother just loves loves LOVES watching them and she has this shrieky kinda laughter>:pointing:

~Theo~ :bouquet: