Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235)

Pixie 04-17-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfbittenpoet (Post 322218)
words project is done except for photos for my files so they should be shipped tuesday

Sweet! Can't wait to see!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 322235)
Surprise, surprise.....I'm changing my Words project.

:blink:

Why break tradition, I say!

I will, however, finish the project I originally started as it's super cool and fun and may very well fit into another project's specifications one day....or not....I may just keep it for myself.

Sooooo.....I will have my project out to you, Pixie, on the 28th. I wish I could send mine earlier, but this whole 'haven't started it yet' thing is a bit of an obstacle.

:doh:



You know hunnie.....we could always meet up or something....when your done...just sayin :D


Quote:

Originally Posted by femmennoir (Post 322253)
I am having a bit of a time actually starting it! But am not giving up though!

Elle*

I thought I had a clear cut plan on how I wanted to do them and then I started them and they lead me down a different path...Take your time and have fun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionpaw (Post 322266)
Well, our projects will be mailed tomorrow to you Pixie....

I'll look out for them!!! STOKED!

Pixie 04-18-2011 03:21 PM

Mine are finished and just need to be....oh wait....just kidding... :D

Hope everyone had a lovely start to their week!

Pixie 04-19-2011 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 320353)
Corkey mailed ours today.

I got them!!! Very very cool!
Question....Did Corkey mean to not put a name on them????

Corkey 04-19-2011 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie (Post 323311)
I got them!!! Very very cool!
Question....Did Corkey mean to not put a name on them????


It's a vision test ...it's there in a silver color.

Pixie 04-19-2011 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corkey (Post 323323)

It's a vision test ...it's there in a silver color.

Lol ohhhh geezzz...found it...k! *foot in mouth* you should have seen me with the front! :D

Tommi 04-20-2011 09:00 AM

Spring is in the mail
 

Wait till you see all the
Happy Spring Things
in the * big White, red and blue envelope
coming to your mailbox soon.
Alll packages went out , sans JustKims, which when I receive,
will mail to each of you. Spring, Part II.
http://img.123greetings.com/eventsne...05-08-1062.gif

* big, because I supersized mine...Wrangler did it
:)

wolfbittenpoet 04-20-2011 02:39 PM

Words project was sent then got all the way home and realized that I forgot the money. So money will be sent tomorrow.

Pixie 04-20-2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfbittenpoet (Post 323953)
Words project was sent then got all the way home and realized that I forgot the money. So money will be sent tomorrow.

Lol been there done that!
Can't wait to see! :D

Gemme 04-20-2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommi (Post 323795)

Wait till you see all the
Happy Spring Things
in the * big White, red and blue envelope
coming to your mailbox soon.
Alll packages went out , sans JustKims, which when I receive,
will mail to each of you. Spring, Part II.
http://img.123greetings.com/eventsne...05-08-1062.gif

* big, because I supersized mine...Wrangler did it
:)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

I have been looking for it for the past couple of days as I didn't know the exact send out date and I was beginning to get nervous. Glad to know I was just prematurely nervous. :)


Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfbittenpoet (Post 323953)
Words project was sent then got all the way home and realized that I forgot the money. So money will be sent tomorrow.

Happens all the time. It gives me a chance to use up my odds 'n ends stationary to send the $ to the wrangler. :cheesy:

Diva 04-22-2011 11:34 AM

I got my Springs today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done, everyone!!! Thank You so much, Tommi!!!! Good wranglin', Cowboy! ;)



femmennoir 04-22-2011 11:52 AM

the virtuous artist
 
Went to spend my second Kate's Paperie groupon coupon, and got great paper, a calligraphy set, and the book How to Make Books by Esther Smith, all items were 50% off! I feel thrifty and virtuous!

Elle*

nycfem 04-22-2011 11:58 AM

Spring came out so fabulous! If this package doesn't get one excited about spring, I don't know what would!! Thank you, Mr. Wrangler, and everyone who so creatively participated! It's amazing how well it all fit together, like everyone did something different- I loved it!

One question:
-Who made the ultra cool "spring forward" clock/"face" one? I didn't see a screen name on it.

Gemme 04-22-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 325046)
Spring came out so fabulous! If this package doesn't get one excited about spring, I don't know what would!! Thank you, Mr. Wrangler, and everyone who so creatively participated! It's amazing how well it all fit together, like everyone did something different- I loved it!

One question:
-Who made the ultra cool "spring forward" clock/"face" one? I didn't see a screen name on it.

I did. That was my first effort.

I put all of mine in baggies with both the first and second efforts in them and each recipient's name on the front along with mine. Maybe your baggie got opened somehow? You should have received the hummingbird too.

nycfem 04-22-2011 12:45 PM

Thanks! I received both! Loved 'em!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 325069)
I did. That was my first effort.

I put all of mine in baggies with both the first and second efforts in them and each recipient's name on the front along with mine. Maybe your baggie got opened somehow? You should have received the hummingbird too.


amiyesiam 04-22-2011 01:48 PM

spring arrived today in the mail
on a very dreary day
so the day got instantly better
you all rock
diva's cd is playing

Corkey 04-22-2011 01:48 PM

Very cool peeps!
Was wondering who did the smaller photo of the flower?? Nice shot btw.
Bueller?

nycfem 04-22-2011 01:50 PM

I think Tommi did the smaller photo too... Bueller?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corkey (Post 325091)
Very cool peeps!
Was wondering who did the smaller photo of the flower?? Nice shot btw.
Bueller?


Corkey 04-22-2011 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 325092)
I think Tommi did the smaller photo too... Bueller?

Oh good! Thank you!

justkim 04-22-2011 02:13 PM

I did photographs of flowers from my mom's garden that had bloomed... Some white and some purple...

nycfem 04-22-2011 02:29 PM

Whoops, then, I was wrong, sorry about that. They are beautiful!

Quote:

Originally Posted by justkim (Post 325100)
I did photographs of flowers from my mom's garden that had bloomed... Some white and some purple...



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:37 PM.

ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018