Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Jesse 11-07-2010 05:48 PM

Country style BBQ ribs, broccoli n cauliflower mix, cottage cheese on a bed of spinach leaves with black olives, black walnuts and shredded coconut. Odd I know but it works for me.

AtLast 11-07-2010 05:48 PM

Thinking nice, hot, homemade soup. And warm sour dough. It's cold today... comfort food is needed!

Cowboi 11-07-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh (Post 223050)
Its cold and windy today,my joints hurt no mater what I do,a soup day it is..chicken noodle with lots of garlic.Hummm wonder if I rub garlic on my knees would it help get rid of the stiffness and pain.....oh crap thats for vampipres..darn!

loL you never know!!! back when I was a vet tech, ppl used to rub a product called DMSO on their achy joints. Some swore by it!

dixie 11-07-2010 06:05 PM

a double cheeseburger and fries from my fav hole-in-the-wall diner...

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...01017-1629.jpg <---this is actually the burger and tots Pajara got last time i took her there... it's a tad messy...lol

edited to add: dayum that pic came out huge... :|

Rockinonahigh 11-07-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowboi (Post 223056)
loL you never know!!! back when I was a vet tech, ppl used to rub a product called DMSO on their achy joints. Some swore by it!

Hi Cowboi,how r ya??Oh yes,DMSO,I remember that stuff.The first time I used I I had barely herd of it,my boss had a horse with a hurt leg and he said "rub this stuff on real good"..nobody said to use rubber golves and NOT to breath the fumes....hehehe yep it was the clasic get up,pass out, then everything smeled and tasted really nasty for ever and ever includeing mayself till it wore off.I learned a big lesson that day.

Cowboi 11-07-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh (Post 223067)
Hi Cowboi,how r ya??Oh yes,DMSO,I remember that stuff.The first time I used I I had barely herd of it,my boss had a horse with a hurt leg and he said "rub this stuff on real good"..nobody said to use rubber golves and NOT to breath the fumes....hehehe yep it was the clasic get up,pass out, then everything smeled and tasted really nasty for ever and ever includeing mayself till it wore off.I learned a big lesson that day.

The stuff we used wasn't that smelly, but it would leave a garlic taste in your mouth if ya didn't wear rubber gloves.

Chancie 11-07-2010 06:21 PM

I made delicious vegetable soup.

I started with stock I made last week. I roasted carrots, onions, parsnips and garlic from our farm share and when they were nice and brown,

I covered the roasted veggies with water in a huge stock pot, and cooked them until I was tired of smelling the broth. I ended up with two gallon size freezer bags of stock.

Tonight, I roasted two butternut squash, sauteed cut up leeks in olive oil, and threw everything in a large stock pot with one freezer bag of stock, a cut up head of cauliflower and five diced potatoes.

I used my new stick blender to blend but not puree the veggies, and it was a little bland, so I added a nice big hunk of mild white miso.

Pete bought us a small wheel of camembert and a loaf of crusty bread, and we had a delicious dinner.

Blade 11-07-2010 06:24 PM

ummm Tuesday night chicken and dumplins :|

Scorp 11-07-2010 07:17 PM

Homemade meatloaf, corn and sweet potatoes....

LipstickLola 11-07-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh (Post 223067)

OMG, that's some lethal stuff! :|

Gemme 11-07-2010 07:29 PM

We had chicken with white rice and sauted veggies.

Rockinonahigh 11-07-2010 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LipstickLola (Post 223112)
OMG, that's some lethal stuff! :|

Yep, it shure was,the DMSO my boss got was industral strenght..DMSO is a solvent that just happends to work for injuries is small appapacations.What the vets use is a less strong type of DMSO.

pajama 11-07-2010 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixielady (Post 223066)
a double cheeseburger and fries from my fav hole-in-the-wall diner...

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...01017-1629.jpg <---this is actually the burger and tots Pajara got last time i took her there... it's a tad messy...lol

edited to add: dayum that pic came out huge... :|

That's because it's a BIG OLE sammich. mmmmmm

femmennoir 11-08-2010 05:54 AM

A French stew with a Thai twist: carrot/leek/shallot/garlic/mushroom/chicken stew with coconut milk instead of cream, and green Thai curry: delicious fusion! An orange/cranberry scone for dessert, a glass of Chardonnay.

Elle*

StillettoDoll 11-08-2010 04:28 PM

Spicy chilli with lots of beans!

Corkey 11-08-2010 04:33 PM

Pan seared yellow fin tuna with sesame seeds for me, not on Ami's and mashed fingerling purple and yellow potatoes and caramelized carrots with brussels sprouts. OOooo happy dance!

Gemme 11-08-2010 04:34 PM

We're having red beans and brown rice.

WolfyOne 11-08-2010 04:40 PM

I went and bought a loaf of bread today for the leftover roast
So.....I made a roast beef sammich, reheated some smashed taters and peas

Pixie 11-08-2010 05:35 PM

Nuffin...:canoworms:

lipstixgal 11-08-2010 05:40 PM

I had a salad and a weight watcher meal and some dessert and maybe a yogurt too!!