Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Mopsie 08-20-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chancie (Post 835890)
I made Moroccan Chicken Stew in my slow cooker.

I knew that I wouldn't want to cook when I got home.

I was going to serve quinoa, but I was too flat out, so

I made rice.

http://e.deals2buycdn.com/i/o/16e4ph...ig-yjqesua.jpg

That recipe looks delish! Thanks for sharing the link! :)

ahk 08-20-2013 10:13 AM

beef stew that my wife made.
(all from farmers market -- parsnips, carrots, green beans, garlic, onion, tomato)
grass fed beef chunks

Yum.

Happyfemme 08-20-2013 04:25 PM

Cheeseburger no bun and watermelon

MysticOceansFL 08-20-2013 04:35 PM

Made Italian soup with pasta but I posted it on the * random posting guess I should have posted it here eh? Its a recipe so go look and try it you might like it.

MysticOceansFL 08-20-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mopsie (Post 835895)
That recipe looks delish! Thanks for sharing the link! :)

I am also a pot crock cooker also!

TruTexan 08-20-2013 04:41 PM

yummm

Cold leftover pizza......YUM !

Bèsame* 08-20-2013 04:50 PM

turkey and provolone cheese sandwich
Key lime yogurt
Diet coke
Hey... It's my dinner I brought to work.

Yeah. . I'm still there:(

Chad 08-20-2013 05:11 PM

Dinner

Hi,

I am having spicy chili lime noodle soup.

Chad.

I am having strong soup cravings these days.

Graham 08-20-2013 05:39 PM

Wintergreengem and I

went to famous Dave's BBQ. She had the Ribs and I had the chopped pork. So stuffed now!

MsBluem 08-20-2013 05:43 PM

I think I'll reward myself for having a better day by making poutine tater tots when I get home.

Also, for those of you that cook for 1 or 2 people, what are some of your favorite recipes? I'm going to have the time to cook a real meal this weekend and would love to make something I haven't tried before. I'm open to trying anything. Trying to expand my daughter's tastebuds.

Gemme 08-20-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsBluem (Post 836054)
I think I'll reward myself for having a better day by making poutine tater tots when I get home.

Also, for those of you that cook for 1 or 2 people, what are some of your favorite recipes? I'm going to have the time to cook a real meal this weekend and would love to make something I haven't tried before. I'm open to trying anything. Trying to expand my daughter's tastebuds.

There's a thread for just that, but I'll be darned if I can find it right now.

For myself, I had some steamer mixed veggies and veggie pasta with turkey, fiesta corn and mushrooms. And a Claussen!

Mopsie 08-20-2013 07:11 PM

I had a big lunch so I just stopped by the grocery store and got a garden salad with some hard boiled eggs and bacon on top. Very yummy!

Gemme 08-20-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsBluem (Post 836054)

Okay, I looked again and I STILL can't find the one thread I'm thinking of but if you go the Hobbies, Interests, etc forum there are a TON of food threads. Vegetarians, foodies, tweaking recipes, glueten free cooking, baking, cocktail making, etc. Hopefully, you'll find some inspiration there.

girl_dee 08-20-2013 07:12 PM

Crookneck squash with fresh gulf shrimp and andouille sausage.

QueenofSmirks 08-20-2013 07:43 PM

Tacos... delish!

Dessert is later *wink*

willow 08-21-2013 09:29 AM

Whole trout baked with red onion and sweet peppers, steamed baby new potatoes, carrots and sweetcorn. Frozen yogurt for afters.

weatherboi 08-21-2013 09:50 AM

Bun

I am teaching myself how to make Vietnamese bun. It is a rice vermicelli dish made with grilled chicken, shrimp, with a couple of Vietnamese meatballs. It also has carrots, cilantro, mint, bean sprouts,roasted peanuts, and red leaf lettuce. It has a special sauce that gets poured on top made mostly of lime, sugar, and fish sauce.

ahk 08-21-2013 11:05 AM

We are having a taco bowl minus the corn tortillas and such--

Chicken (marinated in white tequilla, cilantro, cumin, s/p, corriander, fresh orange juice and lime) grilled, with grilled red onion and bells from the market. Top all off with lettuce, tomato, avocado, shredded sharp cheddar (small amount), and pico.

( I already grilled this am before it got to hot outside )

Maybe for dessert we'll have some fresh peaches and blueberries.

Chad 08-21-2013 05:02 PM

Dinner

Hi,

I had sausage, German potato salad, and a fresh tomato.
It was yummy and hit the spot.

Chad

JAGG 08-21-2013 05:24 PM

They cooked burgers and brats on the grill for us at work. So I had a burger.