Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Chad 12-24-2020 09:27 AM

Looking forward

I am looking forward to Christmas dinner. I bought a 3lb cowboy cut ribeye steak to grill. That will be shared of course.

I am looking forward to the kitties seeing their gift from Santa. My home will be full of fun and happiness.

I am looking forward to the move. My lungs miss sea air.

:bbq:

GeorgiaMa'am 12-24-2020 02:53 PM

Pizzamas! My extended family is Zooming our day-after-Christmas dinner. We're all going to order pizza.

easygoingfemme 12-24-2020 03:33 PM

Hugging my family. It's going to be a while and it's already been quite a while.

FireSignFemme 12-24-2020 03:53 PM

Shopping! Son is buying me 2 alarm clock radios, a toaster and a new phone for Christmas and I'm picking them out on Amazon today. He bought my current phone back in 2006, so I guess it really is time for a new one. Toaster nice but not mandatory. Two alarm clocks though? This is such a dinky apartment there's only maybe 6 child size giant scissor steps between the bedroom and main living area. However he wants me to have two since sometimes I sleep on the couch and other times in the bedroom. He wants to make sure if I'm ever fallen and can't get up I only have so far to crawl before I can summon help.

Bèsame* 12-24-2020 08:24 PM

....sewing on my new sewing machine. And..moving into the spare bedroom from the sunroom. It's my new crafty, creative space!

Stone-Butch 12-25-2020 02:01 AM

looking forward to

Looking forward to and hoping 2021 is a happier year not only for myself but for all those that are going through some bad times right now. Winter will give way to spring and perhaps a new vaccine that will protect the vulnerable and an antibiotic that will help those who are stricken with the virus so that no more people have to die from this. We can only hope and pray.

Chad 01-09-2021 11:22 PM

Looking forward

I am going to build her a palace.

:cowboy:

Orema 01-13-2021 11:03 AM

Today's vote to impeach President Trump again. If nothing else, there is that.

GeorgiaMa'am 01-13-2021 04:59 PM

Getting all my content transferred over to my new phone. If I can figure it out. Verizon says it's easy, but . . . well, it is not.

Bèsame* 01-16-2021 10:44 PM

Next week.

New job.
New position.
More money!!

Orema 01-20-2021 06:54 AM

Waiting to exhale...

Talking to my bestie in Chapel Hill tonight about Inauguration Day 2021.

GeorgiaMa'am 01-28-2021 06:39 PM

Being _all_alone_ in my house tomorrow. I will do the same things as if the the boi and the boy were here, but - it's better somehow to be alone sometimes.

Gemme 01-28-2021 07:13 PM

March.

:blink:

Kenna 01-28-2021 07:49 PM

Many adventures and beautiful days with my newest rescue doggy. She's such a little love and has many of the same quirks my sweet old furbaby did.

Chad 01-29-2021 10:08 PM

Looking forward

A bunch of new home improvement projects and landscaping. I am also planning my spring gardens.

:builder: :wateringgarden:

homoe 01-30-2021 10:00 AM

~~
Payday, which is next week...:hangloose:

homoe 01-30-2021 06:33 PM

~~
A day trip to Port Angeles next week.......

Chad 02-13-2021 09:59 AM

Looking forward

Saint Valentine's dinner. I went all out and bought lobster, shrimp, steak, asparagus, and potatoes to bake. I even got chocolate covered strawberries. It will be a very yummy meal.

:linecook:

GeorgiaMa'am 02-13-2021 07:37 PM

Valentine's dinner _out_ tomorrow, like out in an actual restaurant! I'm looking forward to getting dressed up with makeup on and everything. I have already picked out my outfit - red, for Valentine's Day! I had hoped it would be warm enough to eat outside on the patio, but that's not going to happen. But that's okay. This restaurant has been recently remodeled (like it was finished last week!) and it's supposed to be like a fortress against viral transmission inside now. Apparently it has _very_ separate booths, like in a 1900s turn-of-the-century restaurant (like in Hello, Dolly! if you're trying to envision what that might be like - almost like separate little dining rooms). But even though I will only be able to see people from afar, it's still out in public! Which has me a little bit apprehensive, but mostly really excited. Oh, and the food in this place is great, too! Crab cake appetizer, here I come!

Orema 03-07-2021 04:08 PM

I’m looking forward to getting a hair lineup.

https://i.postimg.cc/Wb0FKYhK/Screen...40-AM-copy.jpg

Will get one as soon as I get vaccinated.

My part will be higher and my hair a tad bit shorter with a lot more gray and some fancy work on the neckline, but this is it.