Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What's for breakfast today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4755)

GeorgiaMa'am 03-04-2024 02:08 PM

cherries . . .

Bèsame* 03-06-2024 02:26 PM

My usual week day breakfast I pack in my lunch bag. My breakfast is around 9:30.

So today, I didn't pack a lunch, I'm home with a sick day.

Soft hard boiled egg
Thick bacon

Extra cup of coffee with heavy cream.

Hmmmm, thinking about those cherries, Ms GeorgiaMa'am🍒🍒

Kätzchen 04-01-2024 09:52 AM

I just finished having breakfast: I made a vegetable hash (quarter cup chopped green cabbage, half of a portobello mushroom- sliced up in small sections, a few slices of red bell pepper, and half of a small sweet potato cut up into tiny sections) which I sautéed in evoo with a half spoon of minced garlic. Beside the veggie hash in the pan, I toasted one small circle size piece of Naan. After the veggies in the hash are cooked to fork-tine soft, I drizzle white wine vinegar over it then crack one organic pasture fed chicken egg and let it cook until is over-easy and ready to eat. It was very yummy and will keep me going at work today, until I have a late afternoon break to enjoy a small portion of lunch time edibles.

GeorgiaMa'am 04-01-2024 08:10 PM

Cap'n Crunch and milk

PlatinumPearl 04-02-2024 07:51 AM

Breakfast

Toast with peanut butter and almond milk.

GeorgiaMa'am 04-02-2024 06:21 PM

Two oatmeal raisin cookies. I woke up at 5 AM and knew I couldn't get back to sleep unless I ate something. The cookies were handy. So that took almost 400 of my daily calorie allowance, and I have been hungry all day.

GeorgiaMa'am 04-12-2024 06:56 PM

A small bowl of Cap'n Crunch, followed by a larger bowl of Smart Start. Some people mix their cereals when they get to the end of one box and begin another, but I have never liked that.

Stone-Butch 04-14-2024 10:23 PM

Breakfast

Bowl of Crispex, milk and a load of wild blueberries. Coffee x 2.

easygoingfemme 04-15-2024 06:26 AM

Turkey and avocado sandwich.

easygoingfemme 04-15-2024 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätzchen (Post 1296689)
I just finished having breakfast: I made a vegetable hash (quarter cup chopped green cabbage, half of a portobello mushroom- sliced up in small sections, a few slices of red bell pepper, and half of a small sweet potato cut up into tiny sections) which I sautéed in evoo with a half spoon of minced garlic. Beside the veggie hash in the pan, I toasted one small circle size piece of Naan. After the veggies in the hash are cooked to fork-tine soft, I drizzle white wine vinegar over it then crack one organic pasture fed chicken egg and let it cook until is over-easy and ready to eat. It was very yummy and will keep me going at work today, until I have a late afternoon break to enjoy a small portion of lunch time edibles.

That sounds amazing!

GeorgiaMa'am 04-22-2024 08:48 AM

One egg scrambled with red and green peppers, a little bit of onion and sharp cheddar cheese, along with a flour tortilla. Also, a little bit of Apple Jacks and milk, which I didn't really need, but the box was just sitting there, staring at me, reminding me of its cinnamon-y goodness.

Chancie 04-22-2024 08:21 PM

On weekdays, I usually have a boneless skinless chicken breast and two giant cups of coffee, yumyum.