Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singles Mingle (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Singles (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505)

Zimmeh 12-09-2009 06:54 PM

Singles

Good Evening Everyone,

I thought I would start a thread for us singles to get to know each other and become friends or anything else.

Zimmy

Zimmeh 12-09-2009 06:57 PM

I will start things off.

I grew up in Daytona Beach, FL and I currently live in Orlando, FL. I love meeting new people from all over the country and world. I have a Bachelor's Degree in the Business Information Systems from DeVry University.

I love to read and I am a music junkie and I love to make people smile. Someone told me that I am to happy in the morning, which I am.

Thanks!

Zimmy

chrisbutch 12-09-2009 07:09 PM

Hi Zimmy!! Thanks for starting this thread for all the singles to get to know each other.........Oh what can i say about my self?? Ok, well i am cute, handsome and very sexy!! And i am also a bit delusional cos its late here and i really should be in my bed>>>>>>>>>>lol.......::seeingstars:

atomiczombie 12-09-2009 07:15 PM

Hey Zimmy, nice to meet you!

I am Drew, a 39y/o transmasculine guy in pre-transition mode atm. I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area, and only moved away (one hour away lol) last year. I hope to return to the Bay Area again soon. It is my home. I have a bachelor's Degree in Philosophy and Religion from San Francisco State University which I completed in January 1999. I did a year and a half of graduate work at the Graduate Theological Union, but left the Master's program after my professor and academic counselor died.

I met my ex-wife about that time and got a job at a Harley-Davidson dealership in 2002 as a parts-to-service coordinator. I worked there 5 1/2 years. I separated from my wife in 2005 after she became verbally abusive, and we officially dissolved our domestic partnership in 2006. I have a wonderful step-daughter from that marriage who is in my life today. She is 16 and lives with her grandmother.

I have had a bumpy road work-wise in the last few years, and am on disability now, hopefully not too much longer.

I love to read classic literature and poetry, along with non-fictional books about timely issues. I am a jazz fanatic, but I listen to some rock and pop music too. I am not a morning person, lol. I am respectful and a good listener, and femmes make my heart go pitter-patter. :cheesy:

Zimmeh 12-09-2009 07:15 PM

Dear Delusional,

I do believe the bed is where you need to take yourself....Can you toss me a blanket? My roommate's cat took mine...

Night!

Zimmy

:nothingtoadd:

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisbutch (Post 19039)
Hi Zimmy!! Thanks for starting this thread for all the singles to get to know each other.........Oh what can i say about my self?? Ok, well i am cute, handsome and very sexy!! And i am also a bit delusional cos its late here and i really should be in my bed>>>>>>>>>>lol.......::seeingstars:

chrisbutch 12-09-2009 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL (Post 19045)
Dear Delusional,

I do believe the bed is where you need to take yourself....Can you toss me a blanket? My roommate's cat took mine...

Night!

Zimmy

:nothingtoadd:

Omg, arent some femmes so bossy!!! Hey but i always do as i am told, its makes for a quiet life lol.......:beddybye:nite nite......... and no get your own blanket...........:cold:

Zimmeh 12-09-2009 07:23 PM

Hehe,

I have a couple of blankets on my bed! I am only bossy when I am tired..Hehe...

Night my friend!

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisbutch (Post 19049)
Omg, arent some femmes so bossy!!! Hey but i always do as i am told, its makes for a quiet life lol.......:beddybye:nite nite......... and no get your own blanket...........:cold:

Zimmeh 12-09-2009 07:30 PM

Well Hello Atomic!

Nice to meet you, I miss living near the beach. My dad was a country music fan and that is what I grew up listening to until I was 13 and met my best friend, who turned me onto rock music. I love reading also, and one of my fave books is Night by Eli Weisel. Have you read, "Things Fall Apart", by Achebe? That book will make you cry. I am a big Poe fan and I also like Stephen King. I am sorry to hear about your counselor passing. Butches make my heart flitter and I have more butch friends than I do femme friends. I am not sure why, maybe it's because I have three brothers?

My roommate listen's to the Rat Pack and quite a bit of Jazz music and it has a nice beat to it..

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by atomiczombie (Post 19043)
Hey Zimmy, nice to meet you!

I am Drew, a 39y/o transmasculine guy in pre-transition mode atm. I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area, and only moved away (one hour away lol) last year. I hope to return to the Bay Area again soon. It is my home. I have a bachelor's Degree in Philosophy and Religion from San Francisco State University which I completed in January 1999. I did a year and a half of graduate work at the Graduate Theological Union, but left the Master's program after my professor and academic counselor died.

I met my ex-wife about that time and got a job at a Harley-Davidson dealership in 2002 as a parts-to-service coordinator. I worked there 5 1/2 years. I separated from my wife in 2005 after she became verbally abusive, and we officially dissolved our domestic partnership in 2006. I have a wonderful step-daughter from that marriage who is in my life today. She is 16 and lives with her grandmother.

I have had a bumpy road work-wise in the last few years, and am on disability now, hopefully not too much longer.

I love to read classic literature and poetry, along with non-fictional books about timely issues. I am a jazz fanatic, but I listen to some rock and pop music too. I am not a morning person, lol. I am respectful and a good listener, and femmes make my heart go pitter-patter. :cheesy:

bigbutchmistie 12-09-2009 07:52 PM

Hello everyone :) BBM saying hello and checking in :) Have a great evening everyone

FeminineAllure 12-09-2009 08:15 PM

Hello to everyone!
I am also single. I went to nursing school for one semester. I did well but the sciences were not for me. I am a cosmetologist and speacialized in mens hair replacement for many years. I was creative director and traveled all over the US and Canada where the franchises were located to train the staff technicians.
My father is 83 and is going blind so I moved from N.J. to PA over a year ago to look after him. He lives right next door to me so we both still have our own space.
I also love cats! I have done volunteer work at shelters attending to the cat population.
I have a feral cat colony out back on my fathers porch consisting of 5 or more cats and three kittens.
I like to write poetry and erotica. I travel when I can. In fact, I am going away this weekend to Atlantic City with my brother, mom and her friend.
I love coffee and bookstores. I love antiques and shabby chic and live in a cottage that fits that theme of decorating perfectly!
I like to make new friends. I am open minded and appreciate others who are as well. I enjoy being around others where it is laid back and I am confortable being myself. I can be shy at first but that does not last long!
I have been very busy lately sending out Holiday cards and this year Christmas with the family is at my house.

bigbutchmistie 12-09-2009 08:29 PM

Uh oh I guess I typed too soon. I am supposed to "place my ad" ok lemme get together what to say and I will be back :)

Cowboi 12-09-2009 09:03 PM

Just stopping by to say hello to all the singles.

Zimmeh 12-10-2009 06:40 PM

Welcome BBM, Feminine and CowBoi.

Hope you all are having a wonderful night and getting ready for Christmas.

I have a few more presents to pick up and I am done.

Have a good night,

Zimmy

:antler: :santa1:

ctbutch1 12-10-2009 08:39 PM

Dropping by to say HI. Ms`Allure always good to see you and when are you coming to decorate... my penthouse is a mess lol. Thank you for starting this thread Zimmy!!

FeminineAllure 12-10-2009 08:56 PM

Good evening ct. :welcome::stillheart:
I would love to come decorate your penthouse.:hammer::cheerleader:

atomiczombie 12-10-2009 09:01 PM

Good evening Singles! :nothingtoadd:

Zimmeh 01-03-2010 03:09 PM

I take it everyone is still out celebrating the New Years?

Leigh 01-23-2010 11:23 AM

Well I see that no one has been in here for awhile, so I figured I would come in and say hi to everyone :)

I will post more later about Me :thumbsup:

DELSDAUGHTER 01-23-2010 11:29 AM

woo hoo A singles thread........am i the only one here

Blaze 01-23-2010 12:07 PM

I just came in here cause Dels was in here and I didn't want her to be lonely...