Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Words Games, Quizzes, Etc. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   The Question Game (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7817)

Talon 06-09-2015 09:38 AM

The Question Game

Quite simple really, answer the question and then propose another...and so on and so forth.

In your opinion, what is the most beautiful love song that's ever been written?
🎼

Kätzchen 06-09-2015 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talon (Post 994369)

In your opinion, what is the most beautiful love song that's ever been written?
🎼

Unchained Melody
-- The Righteous Brothers

Q: Do you have a particular type of music you prefer to listen to?

Orema 06-09-2015 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätzchen (Post 994375)
Unchained Melody
-- The Righteous Brothers

Q: Do you have a particular type of music you prefer to listen to?

Jazz, specifically bebop and hard bob

Apart from yourself, who has been the most important person in your life?

PaPa 06-09-2015 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 994385)
Jazz, specifically bebop and hard bob

Apart from yourself, who has been the most important person in your life?

My Father

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?

clay 06-09-2015 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaPa (Post 994394)
My Father

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?

Definitely would have to be shrimp...in any way you can make it....with a loaded baked potato...:)

What is your nightly ritual before going to bed....to help you relax?

Talon 06-09-2015 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 994402)
Definitely would have to be shrimp...in any way you can make it....with a loaded baked potato...:)

What is your nightly ritual before going to bed....to help you relax?

Hmmmm....well I apply my lavender sleep balm...say my prayers...and blow out the candle.

If you could solve one crime in history, what would it be?

Smiling 06-09-2015 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talon (Post 994405)
Hmmmm....well I apply my lavender sleep balm...say my prayers...and blow out the candle.

If you could solve one crime in history, what would it be?

I am dying - no pun intended - to know what really happened to Elisa Lam. Her death was ruled accidental, so officially there was no crime, but the circumstances are so peculiar and the video footage actually frightened me when I first saw it. (Particularly the eerie way her hands are waving around about two minutes or so into the elevator video). I won't get into all the details, but I have been obsessed with the circumstances surrounding her death since then.

If you knew you were about to drop dead and you had a one-way ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go (provided your loved ones could join you there)?

JDeere 06-09-2015 07:22 PM

Ireland!

If you knew that a loved one needed a donated organ what organ would you donate?

afemmenatalie 06-09-2015 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeere (Post 994443)
Ireland!

If you knew that a loved one needed a donated organ what organ would you donate?

If I knew that a loved one needed a donated organ, I would donate the organ they need, I wouldn't get to choose.

If you visit a country which uses their own currency and the US dollar, which would you use?

JDeere 06-10-2015 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afemmenatalie (Post 994469)
If I knew that a loved one needed a donated organ, I would donate the organ they need, I wouldn't get to choose.

If you visit a country which uses their own currency and the US dollar, which would you use?

US dollar.

Would you date someone who is 20 years older than you?

Orema 06-10-2015 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeere (Post 994472)
US dollar.

Would you date someone who is 20 years older than you?

Yes

What small act can you do today to make a differece in someone's life?

afrcnqueen 06-10-2015 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 994481)
Yes

What small act can you do today to make a differece in someone's life?

There are a number of things. Saying a kind word. Giving assistance in some way. Lending an ear. Giving a hug.

What animal do you think represents you?

Daniela 06-10-2015 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling (Post 994418)
I am dying - no pun intended - to know what really happened to Elisa Lam. Her death was ruled accidental, so officially there was no crime, but the circumstances are so peculiar and the video footage actually frightened me when I first saw it. (Particularly the eerie way her hands are waving around about two minutes or so into the elevator video). I won't get into all the details, but I have been obsessed with the circumstances surrounding her death since then.

I remember when this happened! I was so creeped out by this story, especially the part where everyone drank dead-girl water. They said the water was coming out of the tap black. :scared:

Quote:

Originally Posted by afrcnqueen (Post 994494)
There are a number of things. Saying a kind word. Giving assistance in some way. Lending an ear. Giving a hug.

What animal do you think represents you?

A cat. :D

If you could look like anyone, who would you choose to physically resemble?

Smiling 06-10-2015 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniela (Post 994499)
I remember when this happened! I was so creeped out by this story, especially the part where everyone drank dead-girl water. They said the water was coming out of the tap black. :scared:

A cat. :D

If you could look like anyone, who would you choose to physically resemble?

@Daniela -
The whole thing was weird; the macabre history of the hotel, the water tower was locked - so how did she get in there, why were her clothes removed, etc. And then what about the strange movie parallels and the LAM-ELISA Tb tests that were used in the nearby outbreak? I mean, the odds of that happening have got to be infinitesimal. The official version of the story just doesn't add up. At all.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand; good question. I really don't know; but one thing I can tell you, is it wouldn't be one of these Botox, plastic surgery addicted, duck-facing, narcissistic, endless selfie-posters with a fake tan, fake nails, lips plumping, illegal buttock injection fools that all end up just looking like deranged & exaggerated clones of one another, lol. It's just become stupid at this point.

Hey, to each their own - but not on my beautiful natural canvas you don't!

I guess my answer would be - I'd rather just be me; but if I had to, I would pick any naturally radiant woman with a really sharp mind and a good, wholesome spirit. And the good news is that they're more plentiful than television and magazines would have you believe.

If you could choose one superpower, which would it be?

Daniela 06-11-2015 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling (Post 994590)
@Daniela -
The whole thing was weird; the macabre history of the hotel, the water tower was locked - so how did she get in there, why were her clothes removed, etc. And then what about the strange movie parallels and the LAM-ELISA Tb tests that were used in the nearby outbreak? I mean, the odds of that happening have got to be infinitesimal. The official version of the story just doesn't add up. At all.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand; good question. I really don't know; but one thing I can tell you, is it wouldn't be one of these Botox, plastic surgery addicted, duck-facing, narcissistic, endless selfie-posters with a fake tan, fake nails, lips plumping, illegal buttock injection fools that all end up just looking like deranged & exaggerated clones of one another, lol. It's just become stupid at this point.

Hey, to each their own - but not on my beautiful natural canvas you don't!

I guess my answer would be - I'd rather just be me; but if I had to, I would pick any naturally radiant woman with a really sharp mind and a good, wholesome spirit. And the good news is that they're more plentiful than television and magazines would have you believe.

If you could choose one superpower, which would it be?

Hollywood's version of plastic surgery does tend to make everyone look alike, and not in a good way.

RE: Elisa Lam — I didn't follow this story as closely since I haven't heard about any of the strange movie parallels or the LAM-ELISA Tb tests. I'll have to read up on it; it sounds really interesting/creepy.
:) If I could have one superpower, it would be to fly. :flyingmonkey:

If you could travel in time, where would you go?

Orema 06-11-2015 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniela (Post 994655)
Hollywood's version of plastic surgery does tend to make everyone look alike, and not in a good way.

RE: Elisa Lam — I didn't follow this story as closely since I haven't heard about any of the strange movie parallels or the LAM-ELISA Tb tests. I'll have to read up on it; it sounds really interesting/creepy.
:) If I could have one superpower, it would be to fly. :flyingmonkey:

If you could travel in time, where would you go?

2215, New York City, NY. I want to see what it's like 200 years from now.

How did you break a bad habit?

homoe 06-11-2015 04:42 PM

Bad habits are supposed to be broken? I thought they were the reason for living!

betruetoyoursoul 06-11-2015 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 994712)
2215, New York City, NY. I want to see what it's like 200 years from now.

How did you break a bad habit?

I substituted the bad habit with a positive one.

What do you think is the most important quality to possess?

Blade 06-13-2015 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betruetoyoursoul (Post 994726)
I substituted the bad habit with a positive one.

What do you think is the most important quality to possess?

Integrity

What is your current favorite possession?

Orema 06-14-2015 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade (Post 995013)
Integrity

What is your current favorite possession?

My record collection :)

How do you choose a new hairdresser or barber?