Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Today Is..... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=442)

Diva 12-01-2009 11:50 PM

Today Is.....

I came across this hysterical ~ Ok, *I* think it's hysterical, and You know how easily amused I am! ~ listing of National Days....

Today Is December 1st:

National Pie Day
&
Eat A Red Apple Day

(Carry on, my lovelies!)
:danceparty:

Diva 12-02-2009 12:05 AM

Ok.....that's over. We didn't have ample time to celebrate.....I ate a red apple. YUM!

Today is December 2nd:

National Fritters Day

How will YOU celebrate The Almighty Fritter?
I have tissues.

Carry on.

Cyclopea 12-02-2009 11:32 AM

December 2nd is...
Special Education Day
"We take the day to honor progress and celebrate students with disabilities--and their parents, teachers and schools. And, we dialogue and plan for the future for all students in our schools and for appropriate reforms." (from specialeducationday.com)
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

IrishGrrl 12-02-2009 11:42 AM

will someone let me know when it's....

all your bills are paid, you are off work, the house is quiet, now take a nap day??

thanks!:awww:

violaine 12-02-2009 11:45 AM

At 3:25 P.M. on December 2, 1942, the Atomic Age began inside an enormous tent on a squash court under the stands of the University of Chicago's Stagg Field. There, scientists headed by Enrico Fermi engineered the first controlled nuclear fission chain reaction. The result, sustainable nuclear energy, led to creation of the atomic bomb and nuclear power plants—two of the twentieth century's most powerful and controversial achievements.

Four years earlier the Italian scientist received the Nobel Prize for Physics. Planning to defect, Fermi attended the award ceremonies in Stockholm with his wife and children. Like so many intellectuals who left fascist Europe, Fermi came to the United States and worked at Columbia University.

:scooter:

Dean Thoreau 12-02-2009 11:52 AM

Today December 2nd is: Dean thoreau is to friggin lazy to get his ass out of bed day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tanning: tomorrow ......... it may be another day!

Just_G 12-02-2009 12:16 PM

Today, for me, is hangover :drunk: hump day! :seeingstars: After a night of singing karaoke :choir: and breaking up a HUGE bar fight:slapfight:!

I am ready for a nap!

Diva 12-02-2009 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean Thoreau (Post 15373)
Today December 2nd is: Dean thoreau is to friggin lazy to get his ass out of bed day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tanning: tomorrow ......... it may be another day!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_G (Post 15390)
Today, for me, is hangover :drunk: hump day! :seeingstars: After a night of singing karaoke :choir: and breaking up a HUGE bar fight:slapfight:!

I am ready for a nap!

Hmmmm.....<thumbing through pages> I'm not seein' those.... But here.....have a sock! :sock:

Party on! :D

IrishGrrl 12-02-2009 03:05 PM

What? I get nothing?

:overreaction:

Pixie 12-02-2009 03:06 PM

Today is:

Insomniacs Day of Rest

Find an insomniac near you and knock them out....they will thank you later.
(((any one near me??? lol)))
:seeingstars:
:hiding:

Just_G 12-02-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 15446)
Hmmmm.....<thumbing through pages> I'm not seein' those.... But here.....have a sock! :sock:

Party on! :D

Yay :clap: Yay :clap: You know how I love socks! I will add it to my collection of them you have given me since we came to the planet!

:sock: :sock: :sock: :sock: oh, and lest we forget about that :canoworms: you left me one day! :winky:

What day is National Rub Your Wenis Day? :rofl:

IrishGrrl 12-02-2009 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_G (Post 15471)
Yay :clap: Yay :clap: You know how I love socks! I will add it to my collection of them you have given me since we came to the planet!

:sock: :sock: :sock: :sock: oh, and lest we forget about that :canoworms: you left me one day! :winky:

Gee, rub in it why dontcha, with all your lil prezzies n what not.

Dylan 12-02-2009 03:26 PM

Today is Mahhh Woman's Birthday

Dylan

Diva 12-02-2009 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 15477)
Today is Mahhh Woman's Birthday

Dylan

I know!!! I left her a Visitor Msg and a little postieLicious thingy on The FB..... She needs a Fritter!

:D

Just_G 12-02-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrishGrrl (Post 15474)
Gee, rub in it why dontcha, with all your lil prezzies n what not.

Um, excuse me Miss Thing...;)....YOU got to see her and hang out with her. I did not. Therefore I get socks and cans of worms galore! :clap:

Besides, I am her Shizzle.....and that translated means I am her favorite! :giggle:

Diva 12-02-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_G (Post 15471)

You're nasty. But I'm pretty certain it's EVERYday!!! :threadjack:

IrishGrrl 12-02-2009 03:35 PM

okok. BUT...you know that favorite thing? I hear she tells that to everyone..

:bolt:

Just_G 12-02-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrishGrrl (Post 15488)

Hm, I guess you don't remember seeing my name at the top of THAT list a few weeks ago, huh?:superfunny:

Diva 12-02-2009 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrishGrrl (Post 15488)

You're nasty. :overreaction:

:giggle:

Just_G 12-02-2009 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 15494)
You're nasty. :overreaction:

:giggle:

Apparently I missed the post that said today is National Tell Everyone They Are Nasty Day! I need a nap! :beddybye: