Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

GeorgiaMa'am 02-24-2019 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1241257)
- Vegetable beef soup
- 2 Little Debbie Swiss Cake rolls
- applesauce

Same as last night! because that recipe for vegetable beef soup makes a LOT. I will probably end up freezing some.

Kätzchen 02-24-2019 06:14 PM

Your soup sounds to very good, Georgia, that I made a vegetable soup for my supper tonight. My soup is a meatless version, using alternative meatless products, organic vegetables and it's in a clear coconut broth soup base, seasoned lightly with Tamari sauce, peppercorns and a few tiny cloves of garlic.

Bèsame* 02-24-2019 06:25 PM

Just won't be the same as last weeks dinners!

JDeere 02-24-2019 07:23 PM

Roast, carrots, potatoes with a side of green beans.

Sweet tea to wash it down!

Gemme 02-24-2019 10:18 PM

I had fresh pico de gallo and chips to celebrate National Tortilla Chip Day. Water to drink and egg custard for dessert.

homoe 02-25-2019 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1241151)
well....its still continues,
but, so far..
Shortbread frappuccino, with a shared triple chocolate brownie and apple tart.
Stopped at See's and had dark chocolate toffee and a purchase for later :)
Did some walking, then a gooey cheese pizza slice, topped with a wonderful maple bar."Deemed best in the city"

Ok, not to healthy. But..5588 steps!

And its Maragrita night! Yippeeeee

Did someone say See's, pizza, and pastries....:awww:

GeorgiaMa'am 02-25-2019 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätzchen (Post 1241307)
Your soup sounds to very good, Georgia, that I made a vegetable soup for my supper tonight. My soup is a meatless version, using alternative meatless products, organic vegetables and it's in a clear coconut broth soup base, seasoned lightly with Tamari sauce, peppercorns and a few tiny cloves of garlic.

That sounds delish! How well do the meatless products hold up in a soup? Does it remain more or less intact, or dissolve into mush? Which one are you using?

GeorgiaMa'am 02-25-2019 07:48 PM

- a McDouble with extra pickles and extra onions
- small fries
- water to drink

Gemme 02-25-2019 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1241379)
That sounds delish! How well do the meatless products hold up in a soup? Does it remain more or less intact, or dissolve into mush? Which one are you using?

I wondered that too when I read Katz' post. I do know that meatless crumbles do very well in taco salad and I tend to make mine very moisture heavy (lots of sour cream, salsa, taco sauce, etc) but I've never used them in a stew or soup.

Tonight, I had turkey smoked sausage with basmati rice and steamed peppers and onions as well as Cheesecake Factory rolls with yogurt butter, water and leftover mini Valentine's baggies of Skittles.

I was going to have clam chowder in recognition of National Clam Chowder Day but I didn't feel like it. I already had some last week anyway. My celebration has come, gone and has probably already passed through the local water treatment plant by now.

Kätzchen 02-25-2019 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1241379)

I typically use the organic Tempe: I wait until the soup is finished simmering, so the vegetables are tender; then I pan sear the Tempe in EVOO, then add it at the last minute. Just enough for one serving of soup. It's like a last minute add-on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1241383)
I wondered that too when I read Katz' post. I do know that meatless crumbles do very well in taco salad and I tend to make mine very moisture heavy (lots of sour cream, salsa, taco sauce, etc) but I've never used them in a stew or soup.

Tonight, I had turkey smoked sausage with basmati rice and steamed peppers and onions as well as Cheesecake Factory rolls with yogurt butter, water and leftover mini Valentine's baggies of Skittles.

I was going to have clam chowder in recognition of National Clam Chowder Day but I didn't feel like it. I already had some last week anyway. My celebration has come, gone and has probably already passed through the local water treatment plant by now.

I use the Korn meatless 'beef' crumbles for taco's or to put on top of a salad or I even use the Korn 'Chikn-strips' for fajita's or for on top of a salad.

For supper tonight, I had a simple PB type 'sandwich', with fresh berries, on two small slices of seeded cracker type crackers. Water to drink. I had a large fresh salad of greens and a variety of other veggies for lunch, so I wasn't too hungry tonight.

:moonstars:

GeorgiaMa'am 02-26-2019 07:43 PM

- Strawberry yogurt
- Butter and sea salt corn puffs
- Two Little Debbie Swiss rolls
- Applesauce
- water to drink

Basically, snacks.

RebelDyke 02-26-2019 07:47 PM

So, in grad school, it is very difficult being able to cook...which I absolutely love doing! I prefer home-cooked meals around a table, rather than fast food....(mind you a good cheap dollar menu meal is also fun). However, tonight it is nothing but a voila bagged meal! Alfredo Chicken

I mean ... i just finally finished cleaning up after chili! :|

JDeere 02-26-2019 09:43 PM

Pizza, homemade with pepperonis!

ice tea to drink

Gemme 02-26-2019 11:16 PM

I had vegetable barley soup with Cheez-Its, Cheesecake Factory bread and yogurt butter, water and Skittles.

easygoingfemme 02-27-2019 06:30 AM

If all goes as planned: Pollo Guisado. I just need to find time to get out for spices.

GeorgiaMa'am 02-28-2019 07:24 PM

- BBQ ribs
- baked potato
- green beans
- applesauce
- water to drink

MsTinkerbelly 02-28-2019 08:04 PM

Chicken Florentine
Squash
Tossed salad

Kätzchen 02-28-2019 09:09 PM

My appetite has been way down, due to lots of stuff going on in my own family and due to the crisis going down among the ranks of people elected to serve the country and the best interests of us all. It's so hard to believe what's going on, but …. anyhooo …. I have not had much of an appetite.

Today, I basically kept hydrated with water and survived on protein-based protein powder smoothies made with blue berries, bananas and a splash of almond milk, etc.

Hope I'm not coming down sick.... I've felt something nudging my system all week long. Keeping my fingers crossed, that I will feel better soon. :rrose:

Bèsame* 02-28-2019 11:06 PM

Lunch left overs,
I had a BBQ pork rice bowl 🥡and one spring roll.
Fresh strawberries and raspberries with mascarpone cheese.

And...piece of See's candy🍬

Gemme 03-01-2019 06:17 AM

I had a Marie Callender's Cheesy Chipotle Rice and Beans Bowl and it was delicious.