Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Coffee Break~ (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8182)

Zimmeh 10-10-2016 08:19 PM

Since I left Starbucks, I am noticing that I am not drinking as much coffee. During the hurricane, I went two days without coffee and felt great. I still love the Starbucks K-Cups and French Vanilla creamer, just a cup a day.

Today, I spent my day off helping out family and shopping.

Zimmeh

WingsOnFire 10-10-2016 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zimmeh (Post 1100092)
Since I left Starbucks, I am noticing that I am not drinking as much coffee. During the hurricane, I went two days without coffee and felt great. I still love the Starbucks K-Cups and French Vanilla creamer, just a cup a day.

Today, I spent my day off helping out family and shopping.

Zimmeh

I have found myself drinking less lately as well. I think I want to try hot tea also

homoe 10-11-2016 05:14 AM

Well I have never drank coffee, but who doesn't like a nice coffee break!

Zimmeh 10-11-2016 06:04 AM

I love the Peach Tranquility tea and the Youthberry tea from Teavana. The Peach Tranqulity tea is a herbal decaffinatef tea. They both are very flavorful and I love to make iced tea out of them :)


Zimmeh


Quote:

Originally Posted by WingsOnFire (Post 1100123)
I have found myself drinking less lately as well. I think I want to try hot tea also


kittygrrl 10-11-2016 08:28 AM

Zimmeh,
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zimmeh (Post 1100178)
I love the Peach Tranquility tea and the Youthberry tea from Teavana. The Peach Tranqulity tea is a herbal decaffinatef tea. They both are very flavorful and I love to make iced tea out of them :)


Zimmeh

I love chai tea in the evenings but I must admit sometimes I sneak in some coffee:blush:

femmeandstrong 10-11-2016 09:04 AM

Just walked 50 minutes ... now cup of java...bowl of fruit and cottage cheese...all to the tranquil sound of neighbor's weed whacker ... lol...

FireSignFemme 10-11-2016 10:08 AM

I'm trying to make coffee, have heated up water in the microwave twice and both times forgotten all about it until it was too cold to add to the coffee press. I'm tempted to just throw the grounds into the water, nuke it/make cowboy coffee out of it instead. Well here's to hoping third time's a charm as I head back into the kitchen to attempt this thing again. I hope all this forgetfulness I'm experiencing lately is just due to being drugged out my mind on meds not some horrible, horrid nightmarish symptom, side effect thing related to menopause. Or even worse signs of some early onset Alzheimer's dementia or fibromyalgia fog or something. Or even triple worse signs of all three. The worse thing about getting old I'll tell you isn't the thought of dying it's the fear of thanks to good genetics living through it.

BullDog 10-11-2016 01:15 PM

I didn't sleep all night. It's now 1:15 pm and barely waking up and drinking my first cup of coffee. Bad, bad Dawg.

kittygrrl 10-11-2016 02:24 PM

FireSign-
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1100212)
I'm trying to make coffee, have heated up water in the microwave twice and both times forgotten all about it until it was too cold to add to the coffee press. I'm tempted to just throw the grounds into the water, nuke it/make cowboy coffee out of it instead. Well here's to hoping third time's a charm as I head back into the kitchen to attempt this thing again. I hope all this forgetfulness I'm experiencing lately is just due to being drugged out my mind on meds not some horrible, horrid nightmarish symptom, side effect thing related to menopause. Or even worse signs of some early onset Alzheimer's dementia or fibromyalgia fog or something. Or even triple worse signs of all three. The worse thing about getting old I'll tell you isn't the thought of dying it's the fear of thanks to good genetics living through it.

I feel your pain-you are singing to the choir here:blush:

kittygrrl 10-12-2016 07:06 AM

right now..
 
coffee at the moment, but green smoothie in near future

kittygrrl 10-13-2016 09:20 AM

coffee..
 
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...c18316015f.jpg

looks like a perfect place to wait out the election..

kittygrrl 10-14-2016 11:51 AM

I am soooo sleepy I don't think even coffee will help wake me up..ick

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2acxKCmwHN...ping_Kitty.gif

kittygrrl 10-18-2016 09:20 AM

coffee..
 
definitely needed this morning..i'm taking some out with me while I rake leaves-

http://www.orthopedicspecialistsofse...s-and-Rake.jpg


kittygrrl 10-19-2016 09:51 AM

coffee with coconut milk...
 
and this-


kittygrrl 10-19-2016 10:02 AM

i'm making vegan french toast this morning..it's a great brunch fix!

kittygrrl 10-20-2016 08:18 PM

coffee with coconut milk tonight with-
 
amazing..


kittygrrl 10-24-2016 12:05 PM

coffee with coconut milk...
 
http://i.imgur.com/5idrcIP.jpg
and a big snickerdoodle...tastes wonderful after raking maple leaves!

kittygrrl 11-01-2016 12:59 PM

having..
 
http://www.netanimations.net/BeAfrai...fraidWitch.gif
coffee and halloween candy...watching msnbc and counting the hours til this election is over. Just finished cleaning my kitchen and will be making cookies soon..not sure what's for dinner, maybe spouse will take me out

kittygrrl 11-04-2016 03:11 PM

coffee and..
 

perfect.

kittygrrl 11-05-2016 11:58 AM

having..
 
https://thelonepanda.files.wordpress...pe-2.jpg?w=640
coffee...woke up to early and fell back to sleep at some point...I wanted to make a pumpkin pie this morning but the universe had other plans...starting my pie now..it's practice for Thanksgiving..


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:02 PM.

ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018