Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What brought you joy today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86)

luciddreamer 03-21-2010 11:26 AM

Finally being able to sleep in...ahhhhhhhhhh :)

ruthie14 03-21-2010 12:34 PM

My friends at brunch Suprised me with flowers and a card for my birthday. (I'm having a birthday do over this weekend!) Having a wonderful time!

Lusciousblondefemme 03-21-2010 01:28 PM

The gorgeous weather outside....
Knowing that things are getting better...
Loving that I feel so accomplished lately...
Laughing with my daughter and her friends...
talking to my son (who will be here soon) ...

JustLovelyJenn 03-21-2010 02:50 PM

Sheet music. Lots and lots of sheet music.

AtLast 03-21-2010 02:58 PM

My yard a blooming!

~Bo 03-21-2010 03:45 PM

My Harley :harley:

Jerseyboi 03-21-2010 03:45 PM

The weather we have had for the last few days.. Sunshine Galore!:cheer:

Medusa 03-21-2010 04:02 PM

Productivity!

Looking back on a weekend well-spent:

* I can see the office floor! Spent a few hours organizing yesterday and can actually walk around, sit at my desk, and have neat stacks of papers!

* Good food all weekend home-made by Moi.

* Got my seedlings potted today and am looking forward to some home-grown goodness.

* Lots of QT with my honey, some good movies, and sleeping in late.

* Looking back on 5 full months of The Planet. The support, generosity, and love overwhelms me on a daily basis. I am truly, truly grateful.

JakeTulane 03-21-2010 04:59 PM

Retail Therapy. Cleaning and more cleaning. Writing a letter. Making dinner for My Mom. Putting the furniture back out on the deck. This coming weekend I am going to take My tents to My Mom and put them up to air out and get ready for the season. A smile that stays.

Hack 03-21-2010 05:41 PM

Finding the perfect pink princess dress-up dress for a three year-old I know. Fantastically out of my element, and relieved to find a helpful sales girl at Brilliant Sky Toys who knew the world of three year-olds and their fashion sense.

Gemme 03-22-2010 09:54 PM

A great workout, a sunny morning, being able to catch a breath and having my boss listen to me. All very good things.

Write14u 03-22-2010 10:15 PM

My first complete day off in a couple of weeks.

Enjoying not doing a dang thing on said day off.

Snuggling up with my pup dogs on the couch, talking to good friends on the computer.

Andrew, Jr. 03-23-2010 09:07 AM

Participating in my niece's wedding

Seeing 9 of my nieces and nephews with their spouses/partners

Dancing

Pickup Football

Smoking Cigars

Queerasfck 03-23-2010 10:17 AM

Hitting the gym.

PinkieLee 03-23-2010 10:22 AM

What brought me joy today...

Another beautiful spring day filled with lots of sunshine!

Coffee brewing when I walked into work this morning... and the man buying me my favorite creamer (creme brulee').

A little me time after work, to hit the gym & tan.

Plans for game night/dinner with friends later tonight.

Dylan 03-23-2010 04:43 PM

Diggin' in MyFirstClientOfTheYear's soil all day, and NOT finding a single snake

Diggin' in MyFirstClientOfTheYear's soil all day and finding TONS of worms

Finally coming up with a FANTASTIC design for her space...I totally luv luv luv it...it's gonna look FABULOUS

Hearing from MyFirstClientOfTheYear that I came highly recommended not only from her neighbor (LastYear'sClient) but also another neighbor I didn't even do any work for (the other neighbor and I had a garden competition last year. OtherNeighbor used her own garden, and I used my client's garden at my client's skill level; and I still won thanks to my Magic Garden Juice).

Getting a call from another previous client who wanted to make sure I was still building garden boxes, because he has a friend who wants some

And Of Course, The Beautiful Weather,
Dylan

Butterbean 03-23-2010 04:50 PM

Fannie May "Mint Melt Aways"

A warm sunny day

A drive around the lake

A sniff a thon of parfums and candles at the store

Many warm and delightful texts from someone special

Feeling healthy, strong and energetic

Gemme 03-23-2010 05:01 PM

It's SOOOO bee u tee full today! :trampoline:

I had my first training session with my trainer and she likes me and I like her and we made each other laugh tons (Which is fine for her, but have you tried to weight train while laughing your hiney off? Not pretty!), and she loved her time with me so much, she was late for teaching her class. I feel loved in a "I like you, but I'm going to make you cry" kind of way. :blink:

The funk from the past two days has lifted and in time for my day and a half off! Woot!

I'm cleaing out my freezer tomorrow and seeing exactly what it is that I have. It will make for some interesting upcoming meals.

Did I mention the sun is shining and it's beautiful here?

Beau 03-23-2010 05:15 PM

no matter what

life with the :artist: brings me more joy than I could have ever imagined

:cheer:

Mitmo01 03-23-2010 07:57 PM

adventuring with my love always brings me joy its something that has always been joyful riding around and seeing things new and old, finding some hella good finds and loving the day

the trip that will commence shortly will be my first in years....i cant wait