Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Lunch: What's on the menu? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2124)

Orema 12-19-2019 12:36 PM

Burger, fries, cherry coke, and it hit the spot.

Chad 12-20-2019 12:09 PM

Lunch

I am having homemade butternut squash soup and a ham and cheese sandwich. Peach tea to drink.

Yummy!

Gemme 12-23-2019 04:00 PM

I had a late lunch that was delicious!!! Sweet chili salmon, sweet potato wedges, grilled mixed veggies, butternut squash with apples, sweet tea and a piece of Texas toast.

Chad 12-25-2019 08:10 AM

Lunch

Christmas lunch.

I am smoking a brisket that I started at 5:00 am
Sausage
Bacon wrapped asparagus
Corn on the cob
Cheese cake
My friend is bringing twice baked potatoes and fruit salad.

It will be a feast.

:bbq:

homoe 12-25-2019 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1259159)
Christmas lunch.

I am smoking a brisket that I started at 5:00 am
Sausage
Bacon wrapped asparagus
Corn on the cob
Cheese cake
My friend is bringing twice baked potatoes and fruit salad.

It will be a feast.

:bbq:

Sounds de·li·cious Chad..

Stone-Butch 12-25-2019 04:18 PM

lunch

TWO dozen large shrimp with dip omg soooooo good. I am stuffed. Ice tea.

kittygrrl 12-26-2019 01:16 PM

Broccoli Salad
https://classic-recipes.com/images/b...crunch-600.jpg

puddin' 12-26-2019 03:06 PM

leftover chop suey from work last night. fruit salad. and a glass of cider (not working today)

Kätzchen 12-28-2019 02:06 PM

I have been "spring-cleaning" my studio apartment and logged a whole bunch of steps since early this morning, which means I am ravenous. :jester:

I made 'Hush-Puppy' Falafel Ball Treats and they are seriously …

Scrumptious~ :hk18:

You can find my homemade recipe * HERE *

BonAppétit

Chad 01-01-2020 11:29 AM

Lunch

Mom and I are having our traditional New Years Day meal. Black-eyed peas, cornbread, sausage, and homemade coleslaw.

I think it is southern food but mom says it is Irish. Black-eyed peas so that you will always have food and coleslaw (green) so that you will have money.

Even though I am adopted mom and I both have Irish blood.

Orema 01-08-2020 02:00 PM

Left over Greek salad that is jam packed with char broiled veggies (zucchini, bell peppers, artichoke hearts), char broiled chicken, tomatoes, olives, pickles, feta, and almost no lettuce.

I added lettuce with a lemon and oil dressing and it’s perfect.

Gemme 01-08-2020 07:37 PM

I had beef teriyaki with the last of the broccoli Italiano and a giant green salad. Water to drink.

Bèsame* 01-10-2020 12:18 PM

Looks like Chinese. Hmmmm, shrimp of some kind!

Meeting my bestie, she has been the best support in the last couple of months !

Bèsame* 01-10-2020 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1260101)
Looks like Chinese. Hmmmm, shrimp of some kind!

Meeting my bestie, she has been the best support in the last couple of months !

It was extra spicy and enough for lunch tomorrow!

Orema 01-27-2020 01:05 PM

Spring salad with tuna, croutons, and lemon and oil dressing.

Gemme 01-28-2020 10:33 AM

I guess it's technically more of a brunch since I haven't had breakfast but I'm having a stuffed pepper, some juice and maybe a salad.

Kätzchen 01-28-2020 11:21 PM

I kinda set the chili aside because I realized I have a bunch of veggie patties that need to be consumed before they're not good anymore (use before this date, type of thing).

So I had two veggie patties and a half sack of those frozen roasted veggies with Rosemary seasoning.... which I had for dinner tonight too.

I'll get back to the home made chili soon because what inspired me to make it was an episode on Wait! Wait! Don't Tell Me: a story about the Fart Fairy's, these guys who wanted to do something to help women being cat called and harassed in Washington Square Park. They'd go around farting on those wretched harassers, to make them go away. Chili makes me fart, so I'm on a mission (Farting on those who won't leave me alone, etc). Sounds terrible, but I was inspired and it's actually working. Who Knew, Right?

Stone-Butch 01-29-2020 04:01 PM

lunch

One huge hot dog (haven't had one since Moses was in knee pants) with the works on it and ice tea.

Bèsame* 01-29-2020 09:58 PM

Mesquite grilled chicken salad. So big, I brought have the salad part home. I'm turning it in to dinner.

charley 01-31-2020 04:57 PM

Chinese Food

Ran some errands, banking, etc. and went to this Supermarket to pick up some Chinese food for lunch from their extensive deli counters. This Supermarket has mainly but not all Asian staff (Chinese) as well as loads of Asian foodstuffs. I did ask them at the main counter at the front whether any of their staff has come back from China recently, and the women said, "Yes!", I said, "Oh!", and then she added that they were told not to come in for work (their supermarket policy). I smiled, and said, "Good."

There is such a thing as the coronavirus, 4 cases so far in Canada. Curiously, on my way there on the bus, there was an older woman wearing a surgical mask. I thought that was a bit premature, even though there has been one man here in B.C. who has been tested and found to be positive for the virus (he's recovering).

The Chinese food is delish :)