Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

GeorgiaMa'am 12-01-2020 06:25 PM

Last night:
- mashed potatoes
- teriyaki chicken meatballs
- roasted root veggies with hazelnuts and a balsamic/Frangelico glaze

Tonight:
- Pizza!
- 2 Mandarin oranges

C0LLETTE 12-01-2020 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1278732)
Last night:
- mashed potatoes
- teriyaki chicken meatballs
- roasted root veggies with hazelnuts and a balsamic/Frangelico glaze

Tonight:
- Pizza!
- 2 Mandarin oranges

Frangelico is excellent stuff. I recently bought a bottle (it's been 20 yrs since the last one ) and will sip it lovingly and sparingly into the New Year.

GeorgiaMa'am 12-01-2020 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 1278734)
Frangelico is excellent stuff. I recently bought a bottle (it's been 20 yrs since the last one ) and will sip it lovingly and sparingly into the New Year.

It is excellent. I suggest trying it in a cup of hot orange pekoe tea with a slice of orange, if you have never had it this way.

C0LLETTE 12-01-2020 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1278735)
It is excellent. I suggest trying it in a cup of hot orange pekoe tea with a slice of orange, if you have never had it this way.

Is that better than chug-a-lugging straight from the bottle?

clay 12-01-2020 07:05 PM

A steamy bowl of vegan barley soup! My honey made me a pot full of it Sunday before I took her back to her place. She keeps a baggy of "soup bones" in the freezer...ends off zucchinis, parsnips, green onions, carrots, leafy greens we chop up for this, sun dried tomatoes, beef bone broth, onions, potatoes.....and it was so good!!

PS...I have a ton of vegan dishes since we began dating back in July & have lost 20 lbs. I need to lose 34 more so my surgeon will finish my hernia repair. Today I am wearing an XL long sleeved shirt and 2xl sweatpants...I used to wear 3xl or 4xl shirts...:) and 4 xl sweats. I am so proud of myself. No longer do I eat out, have left off sodas, breads, & carbs, and sweets!!! We cook every meal here or there....we did have take out Sushi & salad a few weeks back....:)

Kätzchen 12-01-2020 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 1278737)
A steamy bowl of vegan barley soup! My honey made me a pot full of it Sunday before I took her back to her place. She keeps a baggy of "soup bones" in the freezer...ends off zucchinis, parsnips, green onions, carrots, leafy greens we chop up for this, sun dried tomatoes, beef bone broth, onions, potatoes.....and it was so good!!

PS...I have a ton of vegan dishes since we began dating back in July & have lost 20 lbs. I need to lose 34 more so my surgeon will finish my hernia repair. Today I am wearing an XL long sleeved shirt and 2xl sweatpants...I used to wear 3xl or 4xl shirts...:) and 4 xl sweats. I am so proud of myself. No longer do I eat out, have left off sodas, breads, & carbs, and sweets!!! We cook every meal here or there....we did have take out Sushi & salad a few weeks back....:)

That soup sounds delish, Clay! And, too, so incredibly supportive of your sweetheart "C". :)

Rico is the better cook, so when we dine together at his place or mine, he sets aside extras for me, so I dont have to cook. He is so good to me. :stillheart:

Tonight, because I had a big lunch with Rico (at work), I am having just a few of the beautiful grapes we had at lunch and a few gummi drops (strawberry, blueberry and watermelon). And a cup or two of hot herbal tea. Lemon Loaf by Tazo.

Bèsame* 12-01-2020 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 1278737)

Clay..

That's absolutely awesome!! I'm proud of you. I know finding something (change of diet) and 💗someone💗 that can change your life, can only bring lots of happiness.

Yay you Clayster!!!

Bèsame* 12-01-2020 08:46 PM

sweater day for sure!

Took a cue from a good femme friend about potato soup. After her sending me pics of hers..I wanted my own. Perfect dinner for today's temps. Plus, left overs for easy heat up again.

Diet root beer<~~~~~like dessert to me.

Kenna 12-01-2020 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1278740)
sweater day for sure!

Took a cue from a good femme friend about potato soup. After her sending me pics of hers..I wanted my own. Perfect dinner for today's temps. Plus, left overs for easy heat up again.

Diet root beer<~~~~~like dessert to me.

Mine was even better left over. I'll definitely save this recipe!

Stone-Butch 12-02-2020 07:24 AM

Dinner

Chinese delivery, its been a while.

GeorgiaMa'am 12-02-2020 06:54 PM

- mushroom risotto
- steamed broccoli with a little lemon juice
- 2 Mandarin oranges
- banana nut bread

Orema 12-03-2020 05:02 PM

Wings in the air fryer and a wedge salad. Keto Coconut Pound cake for dessert.

Stone-Butch 12-03-2020 09:01 PM

Dinner

Baked breaded pork chop and steamed green beans. Ice tea.

clay 12-03-2020 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1278739)
Clay..

That's absolutely awesome!! I'm proud of you. I know finding something (change of diet) and 💗someone💗 that can change your life, can only bring lots of happiness.

Yay you Clayster!!!

Hey hey Uni Q!

Thank you for your support! We need to catch up soon (and meet up, too) so you can meet her!!

I am indeed, so very happy! Thank you for your friendship & support & kindness over the years! You are a very dear friend!!

Go, you, Uni Q!

GeorgiaMa'am 12-04-2020 08:38 AM

- a gyro
- cherry salad

Stone-Butch 12-04-2020 08:20 PM

Dinner

Rainbow trout with a side of steamed spinach. Ice tea.

Chad 12-05-2020 10:33 AM

Dinner

Today I am making beef stew in a mushroom gravy. I hope it turns out well.

:linecook:

GeorgiaMa'am 12-05-2020 01:29 PM

- shepherd's pie
- an ecclefechan tart

C0LLETTE 12-05-2020 06:05 PM

Eccles

It's always fun to look up the etymology of food names. So i looked up "ecclefechan tart" (Scots ) and "eccles cakes" (England ) and ended up with Ecclesiastes.

Thanks GeorgiaMa'am.

Stone-Butch 12-05-2020 09:24 PM

Dinner

Thawed out some of my homemade meat sauce so I had that on spaghetti. Ice tea.