Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Butch Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Butches Saying Hello To Other Butches...... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8341)

homoe 05-05-2017 06:09 AM

Butches Saying Hello To Other Butches......

I'm starting this thread for us butches to greet each other :hangloose:

homoe 05-05-2017 06:10 AM

Good morning and hello fellow butches! I also wish you all a greatd day and wonderful weekend:hangloose:

Chad 05-05-2017 07:09 AM

Hello

Howdy butch buddies,

I hope everyone is ready for the weekend.
Happy TGIF and Cinco de Mayo!

:cowboy: :bbq: :coffee:

:heavyweight:

:basketball:

:footballpass:

:putting:

:outfield:

:fastcycling:

:fishing:

Stone-Butch 05-05-2017 09:17 AM

Hello

A big HELLO to all the butches in here. Ones I have met and those I haven't. Hope you all have a great weekend.

NavyButch 05-05-2017 05:58 PM

Thanks homoe for starting this up.

Giving a shout out to all the Butches on this thread and on the site in general.

Anyone have any plans for the weekend?

For Me- going to do a bit of shopping tomorrow- intended to go after work today but it just did not happen. Then gotta clean out My fish tank and I am going to move it do a different spot in My living room. Doing laundry and general pick up of My place right now- so that Sunday I might just be able to relax. Watching a Tanked marathon right now on Animal Planet- new episode is every Friday at 10pm

JDeere 05-05-2017 08:11 PM

Hey yall!

Birthday weekend here so family time. And maybe some much needed sleeping in.

homoe 05-05-2017 11:49 PM

Hey JDeere, I hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend:hangloose:

homoe 05-05-2017 11:54 PM

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...KMJRmjUVKu2rSV

Hello to all the tomboys who grew up and are now fabulous butches!

AmazonDC 05-06-2017 03:38 AM

Hello to all the Butches.. hope everyone is having a fantastic day... always remember a hapoy femme is a happy Butch..

Chad 05-06-2017 06:39 AM

Butches

Happy Saturday butch buddies,

The Kentucky Derby is on today is anyone else planning to watch?

:cowboihorse:

NavyButch 05-06-2017 09:04 AM

Good Day to all the Butches,

Hope all of us have a productive but enjoyable day. I have already accomplished cleaning and moving My fish tank. I am going to do the shopping today that I was going to do after work yesterday. Def going to buy some more fish for the tank and a back drop I think.

To answer you Chad- I am not going to watch the Derby- never really been a horse racing fan at all. But, members of My fam watch it.

Have a good day everyone :mohawk:

JDeere 05-06-2017 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1142131)
Hey JDeere, I hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend:hangloose:

Thanks homoe!

I hope ya'll have a good weekend!

Chad 05-07-2017 05:54 AM

Butches

Good morning butches,

I hope that everyone has a good Sunday.
I will be mowing this morning.

Have a happy day.

:cowboy:

Greco 05-07-2017 03:55 PM

h

homoe, good idea this thread...thanks for starting her up...just back from overnight camping that became two nights camping...love it...have a good Sunday evening.

Greco

NavyButch 05-07-2017 05:14 PM

Good Evening Butches-

Had a good day today. Feel ready to tackle the week ahead. For some reason I have a feeling it will be a good one.

Hope everyone had a good end to their weekend- and accomplished what they wanted to.

Cheers to a good week!

NavyButch 05-07-2017 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greco (Post 1142498)
homoe, good idea this thread...thanks for starting her up...just back from overnight camping that became two nights camping...love it...have a good Sunday evening.

Greco

Hey Greco-

Sounds like you had a good time being it went from an overnight to more. Were you camping close by?

I might have to do a solo weekend Myself. Waiting until the outing with My friend in September feels to far off.

Glad you had a great time.

Best,
NB

homoe 05-08-2017 07:31 AM

Happy Monday to all my fellow butches! Wishing you all a wonderful week:hangloose:

PaPa 05-08-2017 07:38 AM

Happy Monday, y'all! New week has begun...hope it goes well for everyone.

Chad 05-08-2017 10:54 AM

Butches

Happy Monday buddies,

I have a full day at work and will be on conference calls all day.

I hope you all have a great Monday,
Chad

:phonegab:

Greco 05-08-2017 06:18 PM

c

Yes, NavyButch, it was much hotter than I thought it would be and I loved it so, I stayed another night under the stars...the area I went to camp in is mysterious, stunning during the day...dry...hot...not many folks (thank G_D!)...a space to enjoy the sounds of the cliffs, rocks...seemingly alive with their energy...ok, so enjoyed being alone...sketching my thoughts...and relaxing. But, no campfire allowed...still...it was just what I needed. In the Summer will head out to primitive, mountain area...more isolated and less people.

Have a terrific week!

Greco

Quote:

Originally Posted by NavyButch (Post 1142511)
Hey Greco-

Sounds like you had a good time being it went from an overnight to more. Were you camping close by?

I might have to do a solo weekend Myself. Waiting until the outing with My friend in September feels to far off.

Glad you had a great time.

Best,
NB