Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   And how are you feeling? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7815)

easygoingfemme 01-05-2017 04:47 PM

A good kind of exhausted.

Soft*Silver 01-05-2017 05:19 PM

my heart hurts..........I made the decision to rehome my riding horse. I cannot physically handle a full sized horse anylonger. I have serious hip problems that are going to take two years worth of surgeries and rehab to make functional again. I cannot see her spending two years in a pasture, and I cant justify the board for her for that long without me being able to ride her. Just as I made the decision to rehome her to a dear friend (who had made me feel so comfortable in rehoming her) I was told she cant take her for three more months. I need to let go now that I have "let go" psychologically and I will not emotionally be able to handle waiting three more months to release her to someone else. I am in a quandry now...I have other options but she was the best. I dont know what to do...and my heart aches figuring out what to do

C0LLETTE 01-05-2017 07:22 PM

Oh my dear Soft Silver, what a sad and difficult cross-road you face. Human or animal, the beings we love can mean everything to us.

cinnamongrrl 01-05-2017 08:34 PM

Relieved...

I met up with a client that is known to be "difficult" but we got along just fine.

We agree on politics ( she hates Trump and loves Bernie) and I love her Maine coon cat. I had one when I was a teenager...

FireSignFemme 01-05-2017 08:52 PM

Fantastic! We're finding out tomorrow if my son's partner is having a boy or a girl. I've been invited to the ultrasound and I can't wait to see, get a first glimpse of my grandson or granddaughter, or maybe it will be twins!! :beachkids:

RockOn 01-06-2017 06:07 AM

a little disappointed because ...

We have not been alerted to stay home today ... and I am not up to negotiating this possibly icy pigtrail (it is paved) road out of my back woods. The road is all up and down little deep hills and very sharp curves to the main road.

I just am lazy. I won't be in any danger. It is a morning to stay in bed and snuggle buggle with Jennifer and Kevie.

Need to get my butt in gear, leave extra early so not to be late for work.

Hope everyone who is experiencing actual winter weather is extra careful.

Be Safe and Hugs to All!
:)

Orema 01-06-2017 06:59 AM

Pretty good. I think my computer at work is fixed. She had to reinstall the OS because all my preferences were corrupt. I'll have to spend a couple hours customizing it, but at least I'll be able to do some work. The last thing I want is to have to work this weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed.

:bow:

easygoingfemme 01-06-2017 07:17 AM

I feel surprisingly rested for how little sleep I have had this week. Also feel healthy, happy, and excited. I should be feeling more stress than I am. I am sure that will hit later today.

Blade 01-06-2017 06:34 PM

Much better! I've been sick, sick, sick all week. Actually started last weekend. I wouldn't give in to it. Yesterday I caved. Today I'm feeling much better after changing my shirt twice in the middle of the night from sweating it soaking wet.

Bèsame* 01-06-2017 06:58 PM

Warm and cozy...

Drinking fancy coffee, added hot chocolate mix and some vodka!....

candy_coated_bitch 01-06-2017 07:20 PM

In a word......tipsy lol.

cinnamongrrl 01-06-2017 07:22 PM

Sickly and stupidly happy!

It's snowing all night tonight

I feel like a kid at Christmas!

Yes I moved to escape all this... But yet it makes me happy...I'm a conundrum...

JDeere 01-06-2017 07:33 PM

Pretty good, just taking things easy till the next upcoming week, then it is time to get busy with things, that I have planned.

RockOn 01-06-2017 10:14 PM

I am feeling content, happy, safe, warm.

My county put out a bulletin that all roads from my home outbound for 15 to 20 miles closed at 6:00 p.m. this evening and will remain closed until 9:00 a.m. tomorrow unless they extend it. There may be snow on the ground in the morning but I will believe it when I see it. For Kevin and Jennifer's sake, I wish for snow ... all my dogs from the past loved playing in it.

We have everything we need. Stocked up on lots of groceries and snack treats ... but did not buy any more of those LITTLE DEBBIE CHOCOLATE SWISS CAKE ROLLS. I made a pig of myself recently by eating way too many of those and almost damn near died. Felt greenish and putrid after the hella sugar rush subsided. It actually affected the way I felt for a couple of days.

gotoseagrl 01-06-2017 10:37 PM

Whatever that feeling is that has no word.

Gemme 01-07-2017 06:35 AM

Apprehensive about the snow. My side is already a little tweaked from yesterday's shoveling and now we're going to get up to 5x what we got yesterday today. Not happy!

cinnamongrrl 01-08-2017 03:26 PM

I feel like I'm getting a preview of homestead living...

First we had bad plumbing for over a month

Then the heating system was down for about a week

Now that that's fixed I woke up to frozen pipes...

All day sans water and for the first time EVER I went to bed without filling my Brita. I need to run to the store but my driveway is a hill and still icy.

Woe is me lol

Gemme 01-08-2017 06:27 PM

Not bad, actually. I got the hard stuff out of the way early this morning and the rest of the day has been nice and dry and warm, so I feel pretty good.

Chad 01-08-2017 06:43 PM

Feeling

I feel great! I have a happy and healthy life that is full of love.

:cowboy:

FireSignFemme 01-08-2017 06:58 PM

Very happy! Too excited to wait the kids paid for an early ultrasound. So far everything looks good - all the appropriate parts and pieces in correct working order – nothing missing, nothing duplicate. She’s having a boy and my son is ecstatic, his older brother is very excited too. He tried to give the baby image on the big screen a toy. It was so sweet and it would have been great to have a picture of it but no cameras or cell phones allowed in the exam room. In any case I’m sure it’s something our family will be remembering - talking and reminiscing about for a very long time.