Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What did your pet(s) do today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6628)

Kätzchen 02-15-2019 10:08 AM

Yesterday, before all my appts, I asked my bff/sil to print off a form for me, because I don't have a printer for my laptop. When I went into the house, Simon and Toffee (their two dogs) greeted me at the door, then commenced to speak in Dog-Talk!

Simon loves to cross his two paws over my legs and then my arms, ensnaring me in his dog-like hug. Then Toffee jumped up on the lazy-boy recliner, nearly toppling it over, to put her paws around my shoulders and neck. Both schlicking me up to the high heavens! LOL. :jester:

Eventually, Petunia (my darling peT Cat) came forth from her hiding place and came up to rub my legs with her body and tail and started talking in her special Cat-Talk.

I actually go over the last weekend of this month to pet sit all of them while my bff/sil and her husband go over to Idaho to check up on her aging parents and to check up on their youngest daughter and husband and grandchildren's new home, which isn't too far from where my mother lives.

Can't wait to go baby-sit the family pets and watch my favorite TV programs, before and after work and on the weekend, while they take a mini-vacation over in Idaho to see their family.

cathexis 02-15-2019 10:45 AM

We have one cat who runs away to hide when someone comes to the door. This time he decided that my Partner's caseworker was okay. He had never seen her before, so it was very odd. Turns out, she has a multi-critter family. Before long, he was up in her lap. Weird, but good. :rainbowAfro:
Che must have smelled a friendly scent from the bedroom closet where he was hiding.

Gemme 02-16-2019 09:21 AM

They were not at my door when I left the bedroom because I didn't set my alarm last night. Ha! I win, Loki. I got to walk into the hallway without tripping on him today.

Now, he and Gracie are snuggled up in their individual locations. He is hanging over the edges of the top level of the new cat tree because he's too big for it but loves it so much, he doesn't care that he's creating his own muffin top. Gracie is curled up in a tight ball on the top of the back of the sofa. She's soooo cute I want to squeeze her. I've got some freakin' adorable fur babies, y'all.

babydollfem 02-16-2019 01:47 PM

my cat tried to eat bubble wrap and then followed me around yelling at me because I took it away from him :')

JDeere 02-16-2019 03:24 PM

Mine has an upset tummy. Diarrhea to be exact. Shes had immodium ad which is allowed, a bath and a clean shirt!

Vincent 02-16-2019 09:27 PM

Scout was just growling in her sleep

now If I can just get her to growl at strangers coming in here when shes awake !!!

FireSignFemme 02-16-2019 10:58 PM

Monte decided he wanted to make vision boards too. He sat on a pile of cut out shapes and would not budge. I had to lift him off multiple times and only when I had had just about enough, went to lock him in the bathroom, did he stop doing it. Then he spent the next half hour deliriously happy rolling around in the scrap pile. Please if anyone involved with this exchange is seriously allergic to cats let me know.

Martina 02-16-2019 11:54 PM

My cleaning lady came today to unpack boxes from my move of five months ago. Anyway, she made a bunch of noise, but still my cat, Baby, stuck close to her and watched the activity. Usually Baby hides when folks come around. If they stay long enough, she'll come out to investigate. This was unusual. Also, Lottie is usually responsible for the vacuuming. But apparently, Baby doesn't hold that against her.

Gemme 02-17-2019 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babydollfem (Post 1240675)
my cat tried to eat bubble wrap and then followed me around yelling at me because I took it away from him :')

That's how I act when someone takes bubble wrap away from me too.

:blink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1240713)
Monte decided he wanted to make vision boards too. He sat on a pile of cut out shapes and would not budge. I had to lift him off multiple times and only when I had had just about enough, went to lock him in the bathroom, did he stop doing it. Then he spent the next half hour deliriously happy rolling around in the scrap pile. Please if anyone involved with this exchange is seriously allergic to cats let me know.

I'm developing allergies but it's not so severe that I'll break out in hives or anything. I just don't breathe well when I'm in the same room with them but that hasn't stopped me from socializing with the lil buggers so you're fine.

GeorgiaMa'am 02-17-2019 06:40 PM

Tiny Dog and Diva Kitty are being two little love bugs. They want lots of pets, and they are following me around from room to room. I was gone all weekend, and I guess they missed me! but usually they pretend to be angry at me for a little while when I first come back after several days away. Maybe they are getting used to me being gone every few weekends.

RockOn 02-18-2019 09:05 AM

Jeffrey (hound dog) came over around 4:00 a.m. ... plopped himself on my stomach. He still has poor sleeping on the bed manners ... lacks any idea of his size. Plain rude at times!

RebelDyke 02-18-2019 02:05 PM

Well... it is not so much that he DID anything today. Because he is fun and cute even when he is getting into trouble. (One of those it's hard to keep a straight face when he is in trouble kinda dogs. You should see him high-stepping it to the bed room when he barks and he knows he shouldn't be.)

This is more of a, it's coming up on our one year anniversary of saving each other...and I don't know what to get him. No collars, he only wears one on walks (kinda don't like them on my pets that are in the house)

So, anyone have any ideas??

JDeere 02-18-2019 03:05 PM

Nothing but the usual. Currently taking their afternoon naps.

GeorgiaMa'am 02-18-2019 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebelDyke (Post 1240812)
This is more of a, it's coming up on our one year anniversary of saving each other...and I don't know what to get him. No collars, he only wears one on walks (kinda don't like them on my pets that are in the house)

So, anyone have any ideas??

I imagine he would enjoy being with you more than anything. Maybe teach him a trick? And use treats.

TL1 03-08-2019 08:33 AM

Had breakfast in bed. Took all her food out of her bowl. Moved it a few pieces at a time to her bed and ate them there. Must taste better that way....

RebelDyke 03-08-2019 04:36 PM

Oh he was highlarious! Went to change the bedding...and got blankets and sheet off walked them to the other room, came right back and there he was...standing on the bed all proud stance and all with two toys already back on the bed. I looked at him and said "hey mister, that is NOT helping. This isn't for the betterment of the family!" He just, yanno, wagged his tail and jumped down when I took the two off the bed and attempted to beat him to putting the sheet on BEFORE he got back up with more toys. Lets just say...he was faster....... today, he wins.

Gemme 03-08-2019 11:56 PM

Loki spent half the night trying to get into my lap. I finally let him in and now I look like a shag rug.

:blink:

Kätzchen 03-12-2019 07:54 PM

Simon, my bff/sil's dog - a Jack Russell terrier - passed on and is now in puppy heaven. He was very old, in a lot of pain, and half blind, so they had to make a hard decision at the vets, last week. We all miss Simon, very much. The last time I had a chance to bond with him, he kept talking to me in his special puppy talk and refused to uncross his paws, which he kept wrapped around my arm and hand. Toffee, the blue-healer shepherd mix dog, Simon's companion, keeps watching for Simon to come home. Losing a beloved pet is always hard on the ones who love them to heaven and back. Petunia, the cat, probably misses Simon the most. They cuddled all the time and groomed each other. :vigil:

nhplowboi 03-13-2019 12:56 PM

I am so sorry for your friend's loss! Jack's are special dogs!!

candy_coated_bitch 03-13-2019 01:36 PM

I'm sorry, Katchzen. That's very sad news.

Today my Jinx helped me open a huge box of art supplies, then wanted to be all up in my art journal I was testing out my new supplies. Then he tried to get IN the rolling cart I was putting stuff away in. He's crazy!!! But I wouldn't have him any other way.