Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

GeorgiaMa'am 08-05-2020 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1272554)
- Krystals with cheese
- a corn pup

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelt (Post 1272555)
Are either of these things food items?

It depends on what you mean by "food". If you mean, "having nutritional value", then no, probably not. If you mean, "Delicious and edible", then yes!

Kelt 08-05-2020 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 1272556)
Hey Kelt:

Krystal is a chain here in the South. They are akin to White Castles...they make tiny burgers, corn dogs, etc.

You can get the small Krystals with bread, meat, they out mustard & ketchup, cheese, & onions. You can add mayo & bacon if you like. I get mine like that! They are cute..about 3" x 3"...square shaped....Corn pups are small corn dogs...:)

Really, really tasty!

Thank you! I just knew somebody would have a field guide and be able to interpret. :cheesy:

Kelt 08-05-2020 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1272557)
It depends on what you mean by "food". If you mean, "having nutritional value", then no, probably not. If you mean, "Delicious and edible", then yes!

It’s all food to me, I just couldn’t figure out for the life of me what!

nycfem 08-06-2020 02:18 AM

Appetizer platter (put together by me):

Gouda cheese, dry roasted almonds, popcorn, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, vegan thai peanut jerky

Dessert: Tate's Butter Crunch cookies

Kätzchen 08-06-2020 12:40 PM

Fresh garden vegetables

Stuffed mushrooms w/feta, lemon-pepper cucumbers and tomatoes (sliced up), and maybe the last of the Tuscan cantaloupe with a few fresh Marion Berries. Rain Coast Crisps on the side.

Freshly made chilled lemonade with mint leaves.

Water on the side for extra hydration (no ice).

Coconut macaroons and a small scoop of Dark Raspberry Sorbet, for dessert.

theoddz 08-06-2020 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 1272556)
Hey Kelt:

Krystal is a chain here in the South. They are akin to White Castles...they make tiny burgers, corn dogs, etc.

You can get the small Krystals with bread, meat, they out mustard & ketchup, cheese, & onions. You can add mayo & bacon if you like. I get mine like that! They are cute..about 3" x 3"...square shaped....Corn pups are small corn dogs...:)

Really, really tasty!

Hahahahaha!!!! Ewwwwwwww!! LOL

I grew up with Krystal burgers, but it was my sister who took to them more than I did. I call them "dinner roll burgers", only with the thinnest piece of mini meat (product) and they were steamed (yuck). They were excellent fare if you were hungry after they shut the bar down on you. Even better that they were cheap, because back then, my friends and I would drink our money away and be down to our last few dollars. You could get a sack of those little "burgers" for damned near next to nothing (usually less than $5 and the bag would be full of lots of them). We would fill up on them, so that was how I ate (tolerated) them back then.

These days, I can't even look at a Krystal burger, or even a White Castle dinner roll burger and want to eat it. It's just disgusting, and since I no longer drink alcoholic beverages or beer anymore, I don't anticipate being forced via poverty and drunkenness to eat them. No one is quite sure what is in that tiny little patty of "meat product", but I have a sneaky suspicion that a reasonable person wouldn't want to eat it.

Just keep in mind that you always get exactly what you pay for. LOL

~Theo~ :bouquet:

Stone-Butch 08-06-2020 06:59 PM

Dinner

potato, cheese perogies with sausage and salsa and extra cheese on the side. Ice tea.

GeorgiaMa'am 08-06-2020 07:42 PM

- some antipasti - mozzarella, black and green olives, ham, salami, pimientos
- eggplant parmigiana
- spaghetti with a simple tomato sauce
- garlic butter roll

clay 08-06-2020 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelt (Post 1272558)
Thank you! I just knew somebody would have a field guide and be able to interpret. :cheesy:

Kelt, I got you covered, buddy!

Like Theo said, you could get a whole sack of them for next to nothing.
And, the patties are really thin (like dime thin...:)...) but do taste good!

nycfem 08-06-2020 10:24 PM

I made a big salad with green leaf lettuce, kidney beans, feta cheese, walnuts, avocado, hearts of palm, and mushrooms. I used that fave dressing of mine, Brianna's poppyseed.

For dessert: a few squares of the Ritters Sport white chocolate whole hazelnut bar.

firegal 08-06-2020 11:48 PM

Its clean out fridge... as gone for weekend! salad with a few kidney/pinto beans/olives/cottage cheese with sunflower seeds. Afew slices roast beef.

Orema 08-07-2020 06:04 AM

Ribs. Will bake them then put on grill. With salad or greens on the side.

GeorgiaMa'am 08-07-2020 05:34 PM

- chicken and rice
- applesauce

clay 08-07-2020 08:28 PM

Chicken Pot Pie (courtesy of the Colonel's peoples)

chocolate chip cookie that came with

nycfem 08-07-2020 09:25 PM

spanakopita appetizers (frozen/microwaved)

Green leaf salad w/hearts of palm and poppyseed dressing

Ritters white chocolate w/whole hazel nuts

Kätzchen 08-07-2020 09:41 PM

Carrot Cake

I went to the river and watched boats and jet skiers and ate a huge slice of Carrot cake, which had yummy frosting between all the tiers (4) and chopped Pecans on top.

It has been awhile since I have had carrots. I am not supposed to have them. But I just had to have carrots tonight.

<<<<<<~~~ carrot coma will help me sleep tonight.

I will choose a salad tomorrow, to get back on track.

nycfem 08-07-2020 09:55 PM

There's a bakery in NYC that only sells freshly made carrot cake. People love it and line up around the block for it. You can choose between regular carrot cake or raisins and walnuts inside. Both are amazing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätzchen (Post 1272632)
I went to the river and watched boats and jet skiers and ate a huge slice of Carrot cake, which had yummy frosting between all the tiers (4) and chopped Pecans on top.

It has been awhile since I have had carrots. I am not supposed to have them. But I just had to have carrots tonight.

<<<<<<~~~ carrot coma will help me sleep tonight.

I will choose a salad tomorrow, to get back on track.

Stone-Butch 08-08-2020 04:48 PM

Dinner

I just ate the homemade stew my brother brought me from his gf yesterday. OMG it was so delicious. Beef barley and veggie was the best since I had my moms. I hope they stick together till I can meet and thank her.

GeorgiaMa'am 08-08-2020 04:56 PM

- pimiento cheese
- Club crackers
- a honeycrisp apple
- cherries
- rice pudding

Bèsame* 08-08-2020 06:21 PM

I made pork fried cauliflower rice.
Sparkling lemon water.

Klondike bar later.