Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

homoe 10-09-2021 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1285680)
I don't know but it's got to be something with hamburger in it because I already had one pack defrosting, forgot about it and then pulled another out to thaw. Maybe spaghetti because I bought a huge thing of mushrooms forgetting I already had a small pack needing to be used right away. Too bad I didn't forget I'd already bought Tate's Coconut Crisp Cookies and doubled up on that.

....:giggle:.....

Kätzchen 10-09-2021 09:51 PM

I picked up a take-out order for our meal tonight. Rico and I are sharing a Cesar Wrap with baked sweet potato fries. Water to drink, and a sip or two of wine before bedtime.

Orema 10-10-2021 02:24 AM

Lamb chops with mint sauce, green beans, and maybe a salad. Popsicle for dessert if I didn’t make a keto dessert.

Stone-Butch 10-10-2021 06:20 AM

Dinner

Baked pork chop and beet salad. Ice tea.

FireSignFemme 10-10-2021 08:29 AM

Meatloaf you can only put so much hamburger in spaghetti sauce.

Gemme 10-10-2021 03:26 PM

I'm having chicken nuggets with sweet 'n sour sauce and sour cream and chives mashed potatoes. Water to drink. It's a perfect warm meal for a chilly, rainy night.

Happyfemme 10-10-2021 04:27 PM

Cheeseburg grinder and fries

Orema 10-11-2021 03:11 AM

Curried wings and a spring salad.

Stone-Butch 10-11-2021 03:53 PM

Dinner

chicken, stuffing, steamed green beans, onion gravy.

I abhor turkey. Love chicken, goose, duck, partridge, phesant.

Gemme 10-11-2021 10:02 PM

I had a salad with warm, roasted red peppers, feta, crispy jalapeno bits, yellow and orange tomatoes, romaine and balsamic vinaigrette. Water to drink.

homoe 10-20-2021 10:01 AM

~~
The leftover Cloverleaf pepperoni pizza we lugged back to Green Acres from Tacoma!

FireSignFemme 10-30-2021 07:00 PM

It was one of those let's try this and see meals. Homemade soup made with primarily shelf stable ingredients rice, seasoned canned okra, tomatoes and corn, chicken broth, some extra seasonings. I added some very bland ground chicken sausage needing pulled from the freezer but I'd never do that again. Next time I'll make it without the canned corn and spendy sausage. This would be much better with freeze dried chicken or even just canned chicken breast. Still I needed to use the sausage up before there goes close to five bucks down the drain.

Well before, I don't even know what that sausage is selling for now. We've been hearing so much about how food prices are going to soar, and they had risen a bit but nothing like what I noticed today. Anyhow even though I can easy do a fast food full meal deal and still find myself hungry two hours latter, it only took a little bowl of this and I'm stuffed. It also had enough flavor that even if I doubled the rice and reduced the meat by half it would still be satisfactory. No ones favorite but well if there's ever a real famine they'll be remembering it with bliss.

Kätzchen 10-30-2021 07:38 PM

Just got home from work, but didnt have time for lunch; so I am going to scarf down on Phô and Salad rolls w/ Thai sauce.

:hk20:

Gemme 10-31-2021 10:53 AM

Last night, I had 2 open faced tomato sandwiches (whole wheat sandwich thin, split open and toasted, each slice loaded with avocado oil mayo, fresh Green Leaf lettuce and a thick slice of a beefsteak tomato and then topped with freshly ground mixed pepper and pink sea salt). Delish!

For dessert, I had a small bowl of Greek yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, black berries and raspberries topped with toasted slivered almonds.

Orema 11-01-2021 02:58 AM

Had homemade coconut-curry chicken soup with chili oil, hamburger without bun, and fries. Was very good.

Gayandgray 11-01-2021 05:57 PM

I made chicken & dumplings & peas

Stone-Butch 11-01-2021 06:26 PM

Dinner

Fried trout and steamed broccoli. Ice tea.

easygoingfemme 11-02-2021 06:32 AM

I'm trying to squeeze in as many more grilled dinners as I can before it's too cold to do so. Tonight will be grilled salmon and brussels sprouts from our garden. There will be a lot of brussels sprouts this week as I need to harvest all that remains, about 6 very tall stalks, before we get our first freeze later this week.

Stone-Butch 11-02-2021 05:12 PM

Dinner

Baked chicken wings, beet salad. Ice tea.

JDeere 11-02-2021 05:24 PM

Left over muffaletta with a cold iced tea

then smoking some weed, drinking a beer and going to bed!