Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Blade 12-25-2012 12:37 AM

2013 a new year
fresh starts
new beginnings
the rest of tonight
wine and cheese
watching the Christmas Elf tomorrow..her first Christmas that she can get into
moving on, up and forward

imadiva 12-25-2012 12:51 AM

The end of my civil union

I need it over already ! I am looking forward to starting new ,clean and no drama! It's Christmas Early morning and I am feeling so scared to have to face a big Italian Christmas Day and have to smile when they ask ! Ugh ! I just could not hold on thru the holidays ! I need to put on my big girl panties and just jump in ! Ok feeling braver since I expressed that! I just keep saying you need to get thru this year and by next year this will have been a bad dream ! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night !

Canela 12-25-2012 01:02 AM

Tomorrow's Christmas dinner. It started out small, intimate, just my little but growing family...about 5 of us...all of a sudden, there are others joining us and I can't help but feel happy about it (now at 13 and counting)...there's always plenty of food and goodies, I'm thinking about these friends who don't have anyone to spend their Christmas with. It's been about two years since we'd last done this--(invited those who didn't have anyone or anywhere to go)--and I'm so looking forward to the time together and the day itself.

I am so blessed.

Kenna 12-25-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade (Post 722821)
2013 a new year
fresh starts
new beginnings
the rest of tonight
wine and cheese
watching the Christmas Elf tomorrow..her first Christmas that she can get into
moving on, up and forward

hey, you spelled it right this time ;-)

Blade 12-25-2012 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenna (Post 722835)
hey, you spelled it right this time ;-)

ROFL.....it must have been the Hateras Red typing last night, Hey it was only one stroke off....wine...wind...just had a happy finger is all

GPS 12-26-2012 07:19 PM

coffee with a new friend. this week

bkisbutchenuff 12-26-2012 07:25 PM

http://img10.glitterfy.com/graphics/...ireworks_3.gif

TheDreadPirateRoberts 12-26-2012 07:37 PM

ordering chinese food for new yrs.....visits .....positive changes

SleepyButch 12-26-2012 09:50 PM

I am looking forward to these next two weeks of no school work. I am also looking forward to my four day weekend this weekend!

and.... I am really looking forward to 2013... good things are coming my way.

Soft*Silver 12-26-2012 09:59 PM

I have been housebound for several days because of the holidays and because of our storm. Tomorrow I plan to open my shop, unless the blizzard keeps me from doing so..but I am SO looking forward to getting out of the house!

JustLovelyJenn 12-26-2012 09:59 PM

going to bed early tonight

Canela 12-26-2012 11:37 PM

The long road trip. I'm so ready to get going. Leaving tomorrow morning...better get some sleep...yay!

DamonK 12-27-2012 01:03 AM

Being able to glance over in real time

sierragirrl 12-27-2012 02:02 AM

2013 is what i am looking forward to..
i am ready to get 2012 out of here..it was a yr of change some for the good, some for the bad,lots of lessons learned.
lifes stepping stones ready to be laid out before me
its my choice on how my path will go.

i will own my part of 2013!:cheer:

Miss Scarlett 12-27-2012 05:34 AM

2013 and everything it will bring.

Still, I'm not sad to bid farewell to 2012...it's been quite an adventure...beginning and ending on very happy notes with so much in between - lessons learned and blessings received...

Bard 12-27-2012 07:14 AM

second Christmas with my daughter the goose I do not get her for Christmas the EX does I get her for thanksgiving I wish I could have her in this magical time of waking us up to run see what Santa brought before it is gone but we look at it as our week of Christmas I will go get her right after I get off shift at 6am then we will get donuts and coco and go home to wake Desd and have our OWN special Christmas Santa left her presents under the tree in her room I know my Goose will be so excited

Blade 12-27-2012 02:51 PM

FIve days off, don't go back to work until next Wednesday my weekend begins right now!
Bowl games I love 'em
Relaxing
Hanging out with the fur babies

Lazy Daze 12-27-2012 03:23 PM

We are going car shopping when I get off work :sunglass:

Ringing in the New Year with Him

Visiting family and friends and seeing my horse at the end of January

Ginger 12-27-2012 03:47 PM

I'm looking forward to working out tonight. I love my new gym and solid, smooth-feeling new stationary weight machines and elliptical trainers.

I'm looking forward to getting home after that, all blissed out from the endorphins, and relaxing with a cup of tea.

I'm looking forward to going out for drinks tomorrow night with a couple of my best girlfriends that I don't see all that often anymore, since one moved to the L.A. and the other had a baby.

I don't know what else i'm looking forward to.

For me it helps to just focus on the immediate future.

girl_dee 12-27-2012 04:07 PM

The next chapter in my life

New beginnings

Purging

Rekindled spirits

Stress free days

Growing old right.here.