Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Would You Rather? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1702)

Medusa 07-06-2010 08:34 AM

Would You Rather?

Here's a new game! I make Jack and a few of my friends play this with me all the time because it's hysterical (and usually gross, which is right up my alley).

Answer the question posed (feel free to explain) , and then post your own question. And no cheating, don't make up a third answer or say something like "I'd rather die" because the entire point is to talk about why you made the decision you made.

Example:

Would you rather have to lick a public bus seat(the seat part that people actually sit on) or a public telephone receiver(the mouth part)?

Answer: I would go for the bus seat because I would bank on the hope of people wearing enough clothing on the bus to separate their actual skin from the plastic surface of the seat. The phone receiver, you KNOW there will be some funk on it.

So there's your first question. Bus seat or telephone receiver?

Scorp 07-06-2010 08:44 AM

Ummm, NEITHER!

I'm not responding to this particular "would you rather". I skeeve both of these options...Helll noooooooooo I'm out....(Scorp runs out of this thread). :bolt:

I'll be back midway through other options

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 146166)
Here's a new game! I make Jack and a few of my friends play this with me all the time because it's hysterical (and usually gross, which is right up my alley).

Answer the question posed (feel free to explain) , and then post your own question. And no cheating, don't make up a third answer or say something like "I'd rather die" because the entire point is to talk about why you made the decision you made.

Example:

Would you rather have to lick a public bus seat(the seat part that people actually sit on) or a public telephone receiver(the mouth part)?

Answer: I would go for the bus seat because I would bank on the hope of people wearing enough clothing on the bus to separate their actual skin from the plastic surface of the seat. The phone receiver, you KNOW there will be some funk on it.

So there's your first question. Bus seat or telephone receiver?

Medusa 07-06-2010 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 146173)
Ummm, NEITHER!

I'm not responding to this particular "would you rather". I skeeve both of these options...Helll noooooooooo I'm out....(Scorp runs out of this thread). :bolt:

I'll be back midway through other options

No fun! Broke the rules already!!!!!!! :police::police:

Scorp 07-06-2010 08:48 AM

Mmhmm...Just wanted to be honest. Are you gonna give me a time out???? Like I said, I will be back...

Maybe it didn't sit too well (no pun intended), since I'm eating Strawberry Mentos at this time.. :canadian:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 146174)
No fun! Broke the rules already!!!!!!! :police::police:

Medusa 07-06-2010 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 146175)
Mmhmm...Just wanted to be honest. Are you gonna give me a time out???? Like I said, I will be back...

Maybe it didn't sit too well (no pun intended), since I'm eating Strawberry Mentos at this time.. :canadian:

Ok, how about this one :D

Would you rather pee your pants at work and have to wear them the rest of the day or throw up on your shoes at work and have to wear them the rest of the day?

:detective:

Scorp 07-06-2010 08:56 AM

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, this one I can answer:

I'd rather pee my pants at work...

In regard to puke: If I see it, hear it, smell it...I'll do it...So I most likely would be puking, dry heaving and gagging all day long...

Shit, I feel like i'm gonna blow chunks now from this response...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 146180)

Would you rather pee your pants at work and have to wear them the rest of the day or throw up on your shoes at work and have to wear them the rest of the day?

Words 07-06-2010 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 146180)

Hey, wait until you hit 50 Dusa...It's when you don't pee your pants you start to worry....;)

Seriously, now, I'd go for option one as...well...let's just say that being covered in pee isn't something that totally disgusts me (depending, of course, on the source).

So...........would you rather have hair growing out of your nose or hair growing out of your ears?

Words

Medusa 07-06-2010 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 146185)
ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, this one I can answer:

I'd rather pee my pants at work...

In regard to puke: If I see it, hear it, smell it...I'll do it...So I most likely would be puking, dry heaving and gagging all day long...

Shit, I feel like i'm gonna blow chunks now from this response...

OMFG. This cracked me the HELL up!

I cant believe you would rather do the pee pants!!!! The shoes can be hidden up under the desk!!! LOLOLOLOL

Medusa 07-06-2010 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Words (Post 146204)
Hey, wait until you hit 50 Dusa...It's when you don't pee your pants you start to worry....;)

OMFG!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOl

Seriously, now, I'd go for option one as...well...let's just say that being covered in pee isn't something that totally disgusts me (depending, of course, on the source).

So...........would you rather have hair growing out of your nose or hair growing out of your ears?

Words

Ohhhh! Good one - I'd go with the hair in the ears, that way I could just style my hair over it and hope that nobody would want to whisper "sweet nothings" :D

Would you rather have an extra (but unusable) nose on your forehead or a tail that was easily concealed in clothing but that would have to be explained to all lovers?

JustJo 07-06-2010 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 146212)
Would you rather have an extra (but unusable) nose on your forehead or a tail that was easily concealed in clothing but that would have to be explained to all lovers?

I would take the tail and not conceal it :cheesy:

Would you rather work in a cubicle next to someone who hums the same song all day long....or one who listens in and comments on your phone conversations?

Scorp 07-06-2010 09:32 AM

I'd definitely rather have a tail. Would make for some interesting convo and I'd also be able to balance myself from the chandelier and trapeze...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 146212)

Scorp 07-06-2010 09:48 AM

Forgot to ask the question:

Would you rather have your tooth pulled without any novacaine, or have your hand cut off slowly with a butter knife...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 146215)
I'd definitely rather have a tail. Would make for some interesting convo and I'd also be able to balance myself from the chandelier and trapeze...

Medusa 07-06-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustJo (Post 146214)
I would take the tail and not conceal it :cheesy:

Would you rather work in a cubicle next to someone who hums the same song all day long....or one who listens in and comments on your phone conversations?

I'd take the phone conversaton-listener because the hummer would probably drive me slowly insane to the point that I might want to stab them with a pencil or throw a folder at their head :cigar2:

UofMfan 07-06-2010 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 146225)
Would you rather have your tooth pulled without any novacaine, or have your hand cut off slowly with a butter knife...

Tooth pulled out, I wont miss the tooth as much as the hand.

Would you rather play "Would You rather" or have your ear hairs pulled out one by one?

Scorp 07-06-2010 11:31 AM

I just have to say. This is friggon hilarious!!! Sick bastids we are....ROFLMMFAO!!!!!

CARRY ON GOOD PEOPLE...CARRY ON!

chefhmboyrd 07-06-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UofMfan (Post 146269)
Tooth pulled out, I wont miss the tooth as much as the hand.

Would you rather play "Would You rather" or have your ear hairs pulled out one by one?

why can't i have both, similtaneously.......
if forced to choose, i would rather have my ear hairs pulled

would you rather......
dive into a pool of jello
or slide down a hill on a slip and slide covered in pudding?>

Scorp 07-06-2010 01:29 PM

I would definitely slide down a hill on a slip and slide covered in pudding...It sounds more fun slipping and sliding...

*Would you rather swallow a handful of scorpions or piranhas*

Quote:

Originally Posted by chefhmboyrd (Post 146319)

would you rather......

UofMfan 07-06-2010 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 146358)
I would definitely slide down a hill on a slip and slide covered in pudding...It sounds more fun slipping and sliding...

*Would you rather swallow a handful of scorpions or piranhas*

Piranhas, they probably taste like sushi!

Would you rather lick a bathroom doorknob or or the sole of my shoe
:)

always2late 07-06-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UofMfan (Post 146364)
Piranhas, they probably taste like sushi!

Would you rather lick a bathroom doorknob or or the sole of my shoe
:)

Ok...both these options TOTALLY gross me out and I would rather do neither...however, from a microbiology standpoint....I would have to go with the sole of the shoe. (I've done cultures on both....and I think I would be more likely to survive the sole licking. :) )

GoofyLuvr 07-06-2010 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chefhmboyrd (Post 146319)

would you rather......

Omg, all I could think of when reading this was "Let go of my ears, I know what I'm doing!" :| lol