Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Gemme 05-21-2024 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easygoingfemme (Post 1297191)
Going roller skating with friends tonight!

Fun! I got new skates last year but there's not really anywhere to go around here. I may be inching along in the parking lot. :|

Kenna 06-12-2024 09:58 PM

My alone time.
Trips to my favorite mountain retreat.

cinnamongrrl 06-16-2024 08:00 PM

I cannot wait to go to Williamsburg in two weeks! It’s Disney for history buffs. I’m going to learn so much….

Stone-Butch 06-20-2024 11:48 PM

Looking Forward to.

We have had to cancel for her reasons or mine so this Saturday my old buddy is coming to spend the weekend. Sounds like fun to me.

Bèsame* 06-25-2024 02:30 PM

Friday night baseball game!! Ray's vs the Nationals.

We said, we didnt care where we sat, we would walk around and get views from all over.

I just found out, we have affordable beer!!
Won't be an arm and a leg..lol

Stone-Butch 07-01-2024 10:53 PM

Looking forward To

Looked forward to fireworks tonight and they were fabulous from over the cliffs. Nice day with tons of things to do and much entertainment on tv for Canada Day.

theoddz 07-02-2024 09:21 PM

The Mrs. and I are headed out in the morning for a road trip to Ohio to visit a very dear friend of mine from my Marine Corps days. She and I have been friends since we first met in the fall of 1979, when we were both serving at Camp Pendleton, CA. Now, she and her wife are living on the lake in Ohio and having a great time being retired (like my Mrs. and myself). :awww:

I also just bought a brand new Dodge Ram 1500 BigHorn 4X4 truck (Night Edition) with the 5.7 Hemi eTorque engine, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing how it is on the road. If it's like my old truck that I traded in (2011 Ram 1500 BigHorn), it will be a wonderful ride and very enjoyable on the road. :thumbsup::heartbeat:

Happy 4th, everyone!!! Be safe and stay cool!!! :winky:

~Theo~ :bouquet:

GeorgiaMa'am 07-03-2024 04:20 AM

I'm looking forward to planning a trip to Dollywood! The boy and I love Disneyworld, but the last time we went we spent over $6000. Dollywood is only 4 hours from our house and it is much cheaper.

Why Dollywood? Well, one of those groups who rank such things recently ranked all the theme parks in the U.S. and Dollywood was ranked number 1. (Disney's top theme park was the Magic Kingdom, and it ranked around 33.) I took a brief look around the internet and it seems like a place we would like. Miss Dolly apparently knows what she's doing.

I'm thinking sometime in the early summer of 2025!

kittygrrl 07-05-2024 03:02 PM

a quiet evening

Bèsame* 07-25-2024 04:12 PM

Olympic Games