Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Quotes, Snippets, Other Writing (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   What every Femme should know... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4663)

JistMe 02-22-2012 06:52 AM

What every Femme should know...

Someone out there was meant to be the love of your life... your best friend; your soul mate.
He'll brush the hair out of your eyes, and send you flowers when you least expect it.
He'll stare at you during the movies, even though he paid $30 to see it.
He'll call you to tell you goodnight, or just because he is missing you.
He will call you right back when you hang up on him.
He'll lay with you under the stars listening to your heartbeat... or stay awake all night just to watch you sleep.
He'll kiss your forehead for no reason, and hold your hand in front of your Dad. He'll say you are just as beautiful without makeup on, and show you off to the world when you're in sweats.
He will constantly remind you how lucky he is to have you.
He'll look in your eyes and tell you that you are the most beautiful woman in the world, and for the first time in your life... you'll believe it.
You will know when you find him ---
He will be the one who turns to his friends, and says...
"Thats her..."

Cuddles 02-22-2012 07:46 AM

He'll sing to you even when he can't sing... just to make you laugh.

spike 02-22-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JistMe (Post 533227)
Someone out there was meant to be the love of your life... your best friend; your soul mate.
He'll brush the hair out of your eyes, and send you flowers when you least expect it.
He'll lay with you under the stars listening to your heartbeat... or stay awake all night just to watch you sleep.
He'll kiss your forehead for no reason, and hold your hand in front of your Dad. He'll say you are just as beautiful without makeup on, and show you off to the world when you're in sweats.
He'll look in your eyes and tell you that you are the most beautiful woman in the world, and for the first time in your life... you'll believe it.
"Thats her..."

That is so awesome...I could have never said that better myself. Are you reading my thoughts? Are you inside my head?

Queerasfck 02-22-2012 08:08 AM

Hey fellas, keep in mind not every femme NEEDS or WANTS this and that doesn't make her less than femme.

The_Lady_Snow 02-22-2012 08:08 AM

So what happens to us Femme's who aren't validated by that him?

Are we less beautiful and valuable?

spike 02-22-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Shaft (Post 533251)
Hey fellas, keep in mind not every femme NEEDS or WANTS this and that doesn't make her less than femme.

I absolutely agree. This is just what I desire to do for my woman. Whatever I can to make her feel special.

spike 02-22-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow (Post 533252)
So what happens to us Femme's who aren't validated by that him?

Are we less beautiful and valuable?

By no means are any femmes less beautiful or valuable. I feel that all women should be respected, valued and loved. All women are beautiful to me. (f)

The_Lady_Snow 02-22-2012 08:45 AM

Femme

As a Femme I think what every Femme should know is:

You're beautiful, valued and sacred be they coupled or single...

We should know that when we step out into the streets we are forces to be reckoned with, we're capable, independent, proud.

We're sex, candy, strength, love, sisters, lovers, leather, pink boas,friends we're phenomenal women.

*Anya* 02-22-2012 08:53 AM

Let's also keep in mind that not all coupled femmes have a "him" or "hym".

Many of us have a "her" or a gender-free, just plain "butch"!

apretty 02-22-2012 09:39 AM

What every femme should know...

You don't have to be a simpering idiot to meet and keep a good butch, and s/he's half-way decent s/he'll have some appropriate boundaries and won't be calling your ass back when you hang up on her--You'll then know you've found the one because s/he's got a backbone that keeps him/her strong during trips to the ER and Thanksgiving with your fucked-up family (where she might hold your hand, but most likely is too busy carving the turkey) and you'll be able to actually lean on her once in a while but guess what--She's going to require you to have some personal accountability and won't be staring at you slack-jawed during any of it.

JAGG 02-22-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JistMe (Post 533227)
"Thats her..."

I have read this poem before on a quote site. It didn't really do much for me. Because if she looks like the joker in sweats I'm going to tell her about it. I'd want her to tell me if I looked bad. Staying up all night watching someone sleep is very creepy. Maybe I'm not very romantic. But just because someone does all these things that doesn't make them the love of my life. I had a gf once who did those things and was cheating on me and stabbing me in the back every chance she got so.....

Ebon 02-22-2012 09:59 AM

It might be a good idea to let her cool off before calling or back or you might get hung up on again.

Dude 02-22-2012 10:02 AM

hang up on me _ I wont be calling you back.
starring _ mom taught me that's creepy and I have to agree.
If I wanted smooshy time we would not be at the movies.
I wont hold your hand in front of Dad , probably ever.(depending on Dad)
I will tell you , that you are beautiful but not the most beautiful in the world.
As my best friend?, you will appreciate this because the truth is important to you.

:twitch:

BullDog 02-22-2012 10:02 AM

Well lucky me, I never have to pay $30 for us to go to the movies because my femme is constantly getting free movie vouchers from her employer because she is a kick ass nurse.

My femme took me out for lunch just yesterday.

Yes I do take her out as well and I am a She.

p.s. she has never hung up on me

betenoire 02-22-2012 10:26 AM

What every Femme should know:

Measure twice cut once. This goes for countertops, neat fabric for throw pillows, and the jeans you need to hem.

How to parallel park. Because driving in circles for 30 minutes looking for a spot you can just pull in to is boring and bad for the environment.

How to brew tea the correct way. Just because it irritates me when you do it wrong.

How to hang up blinds, wall art, and the telephone.

When to call it quits and when to keep on trucking.

How to sneak microwave popcorn and bottled water into a movie matinee because that shit should NEVER cost $30.

And finally that you are worth so much more than some dime-store creepy staring insomniac stalker who won't call you on your shit.

Julie 02-22-2012 10:39 AM

What every Femme should know...

You do not need a butch to complete you.
You do not need an identifying butch (male or female) to validate that you are a Femme.
You can shave your head and still be Femme.
Femme is not about what you wear, but who you are inside.
You are beautiful and not because you are being told by someone... But because you believe it.

The day I have to depend on a Butch to make me feel good about myself... Is the day I have lost who I am.
I am beautiful, because I am Julie - Not because I am told by a butch.

You do not need someone to pay for your dates.
You are an independent woman.
You can change your own oil and if you cannot, you can bring it to the service station.

Dammit... I keep going back to the brushing the hair out of my eyes. Where is it?
If my butch has to keep reminding me how lucky he/hy/she is to have me... I will eventually think they are trying to convince themselves.

This whole thing (while it is sweet in theory) scares me. Not for me, but for the countless Femme's that believe their self worth comes from a being partnered with a Butch.

Julie

The_Lady_Snow 02-22-2012 10:42 AM

What every Femme Should Know:

Is we have somewhere to go here on BFP...

>LINKY<

grenade 02-22-2012 10:43 AM

Nothing is absolute or applies to everyone. The sentiment behind this was sweet. Thanks for sharing.

Julie 02-22-2012 10:44 AM

Let us not forget.

Being Femme means you honor and respect your Femme Sisters.

Being a Femme's Femme is more important than any Butch on this planet.

The_Lady_Snow 02-22-2012 10:45 AM

Femme's should know

sit in your shiatsu massage chair reading food blogs and drinking cold brew

have a kitchen dance party

make jam at midnight, when it’s finally cooled down outside

spend the day napping and jerking off

read a good book straight through

try a new recipe

flirt with the fed ex man/woman like you’re in a harlequin

take a week off from facebook

wash your sheets and line dry them

listen to whatever you want, all day long

watch gilmore girls for hours, because you can

make your favorite dish. share it with yourself.

try on the clothes that make you feel pretty. prance accordingly.

wear your swim cover up as a nightgown

indulge your organizing neuroses

take a long shower

make your hair do funny things

write

remember that many people enjoy your company. being with yourself is no punishment.