Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Butch Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Men's underwear (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5465)

Kameela 08-29-2012 11:50 AM

LOVE THOSE :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi (Post 641428)

I was literally going to buy boxers similar to these one's two days ago except they had Dr. Seuss's one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish on it. They remind me of when I was a little kid. I loved Dr. Seuss books back in the day.

EnderD_503 08-29-2012 07:20 PM

I actually can't quite remember, lol Maybe when I was 20? Not sure.

Anyways, I've always definitely preferred boxer briefs. Boxers are ok, but I hate the bunching. Boxer briefs = best of both worlds. And Fruit of the Loom is the bomb :D

stephfromMIT 08-29-2012 07:32 PM

Ender-Agree 1000% :D

BullDog 08-29-2012 07:33 PM

I prefer boxer briefs as well. I don't like my boxers getting in a wad. :D

Stud_puppy1991 08-29-2012 07:38 PM

I started wearing them when I was in high school, probably my freshman year. I had wanted to escape the misery of panties for years, but wasn't sure how to go about it. Then, one day out of the blue, while shopping, I was looking over in the Men's section and got me some boxers. I loved the way they felt and just the freedom and comfort. As soon as I got home with them, I tossed out every girly package of panties that i had and didn't regret it at all. I've been a boxers fella since I was 16, and frankly, it still feels good all these years later.

stephfromMIT 08-29-2012 07:45 PM

Other than the fact I started by stealing my Dad's boxer-briefs, our stories are the same! :D

Nomad 08-29-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnderD_503 (Post 642251)
I actually can't quite remember, lol Maybe when I was 20? Not sure.

Anyways, I've always definitely preferred boxer briefs. Boxers are ok, but I hate the bunching. Boxer briefs = best of both worlds. And Fruit of the Loom is the bomb :D

and makes the best jammies!!!!!!

lusciouskiwi 09-02-2012 03:48 AM

thunder pants are go!

Thought you blossoms might be interested in these:

http://www.thunderpants.co.nz/produc...91_623_133.jpg

It's an NZ company. I have a pair of undies that are 10yrs + I refuse to throw them out! Hey, no holes so no need to replace! (not going to tell you about where it's getting a tad thin...) http://www.thunderpants.co.nz/Mens/Fitted_Boxer.htm

Blue_Daddy-O 09-09-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi (Post 644961)
Thought you blossoms might be interested in these:

http://www.thunderpants.co.nz/produc...91_623_133.jpg

It's an NZ company. I have a pair of undies that are 10yrs + I refuse to throw them out! Hey, no holes so no need to replace! (not going to tell you about where it's getting a tad thin...) http://www.thunderpants.co.nz/Mens/Fitted_Boxer.htm

Those are cool ass, Lusciouskiwi!

SleepyButch 09-09-2012 12:09 PM

For those of us who wear boxer briefs, do you like the length short, medium or long?

I like the longer leg because I like the way it makes my thighs look and the way it feels.

Holly.88 09-09-2012 12:17 PM

I've been wearing for at least ten years now. No way will I ever give up my boxer briefs! I like the length of mine between medium and short. My fiancee(insert huge grin here) is a big fan of my new Hanes boxer briefs. They're great! Perfect length, soft and awesome fabric, not to mention they fit perfectly, packing or not.

theoddz 09-09-2012 01:15 PM

I can't remember exactly when I started, but it's been years and years. :thinking:

I don't like boxer briefs. I tried them and they feel hot and creepy (they like to crawl up on me). It's also difficult, if not impossible, to pack in them without a harness or some sort of support strap. The heat part is the big thing with me, though.

I don't mind boxers....the regular ol' cotton ones, though I don't own any of these classic goodies. I have a bit of a novelty collection of knit boxers I've collected over the years. I wear them at night to sleep in, mostly, with a white v-neck t-shirt. I've never been able to sleep in the nude well. I have and do sleep shirtless when it's been really hot, but the 2 fans I sleep with tend to wake me up in the night by blowing on my chest, tummy and back hairs (I'm kinda really hairy) and that tickles. I also enjoy wearing knit and plaid flannel lounge/pajama pants during the cooler months, but just around the house and not to sleep in (too hot).

For undies, I like cotton knit briefs.....preferably Jockey brand. A few years back, the Jockey company made briefs in what they called the "Dry Y" (probably because of the design of the fly) style, but these were really really cool and they wick sweat away really nicely. Well, they stopped making those, but I still have some of my old ones and they are my "night" briefs. For work and day wear, it's the cotton briefs. I don't have to have anything really fancy and I don't get into designer stuff. My underwear isn't there to impress anyone. I'm not into "fashion statements" with my shorts. If it's comfy and supports me, I'm happy.

I do love v-neck t-shirts, though. I always have. :heartbeat:

I can't believe I'm posting in an underdrawer thread. :|

~Theo~ :bouquet:

SleepyButch 09-09-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoddz (Post 650329)
I can't remember exactly when I started, but it's been years and years. :thinking:

I don't like boxer briefs. I tried them and they feel hot and creepy (they like to crawl up on me). It's also difficult, if not impossible, to pack in them without a harness or some sort of support strap. The heat part is the big thing with me, though.

I don't mind boxers....the regular ol' cotton ones, though I don't own any of these classic goodies. I have a bit of a novelty collection of knit boxers I've collected over the years. I wear them at night to sleep in, mostly, with a white v-neck t-shirt. I've never been able to sleep in the nude well. I have and do sleep shirtless when it's been really hot, but the 2 fans I sleep with tend to wake me up in the night by blowing on my chest, tummy and back hairs (I'm kinda really hairy) and that tickles. I also enjoy wearing knit and plaid flannel lounge/pajama pants during the cooler months, but just around the house and not to sleep in (too hot).

For undies, I like cotton knit briefs.....preferably Jockey brand. A few years back, the Jockey company made briefs in what they called the "Dry Y" (probably because of the design of the fly) style, but these were really really cool and they wick sweat away really nicely. Well, they stopped making those, but I still have some of my old ones and they are my "night" briefs. For work and day wear, it's the cotton briefs. I don't have to have anything really fancy and I don't get into designer stuff. My underwear isn't there to impress anyone. I'm not into "fashion statements" with my shorts. If it's comfy and supports me, I'm happy.

I do love v-neck t-shirts, though. I always have. :heartbeat:

I can't believe I'm posting in an underdrawer thread. :|

~Theo~ :bouquet:

Hey Theo,

I don't know if you noticed or not but Jockey now has what's called a stay cool brief. Not sure if this is similar to what you are talking about or not. Looks like it helps lower your skin temp somehow. They also have a wicking performance brief.

Anyway, Jockey is probably my favorite brand of boxer briefs.

Rope 09-09-2012 09:38 PM

I started wearing boxers in college....and then found boxer briefs. It was so convenient having a Gay boy cousin to steal stuff from.

I don't like boxers because they feel like you're stuffing a t-shirt into your pants.

I prefer Calvin Kleins because they have buttons on their boxer briefs, very convenient for unleashing the fun.

Rope--

Two-spirit 09-28-2012 06:54 PM

I started to wear boxers at first..about two years ago. then when I became a truck driver I have been wearing guys shorts underwear..Womans panties dig into my legs and stomach .After 14 hrs of driving that hurts..

rocky 781 10-04-2012 02:04 PM

Mens Underwear

I was twenty-something when I started wearing boxers I like wearing different colors and match my t-shirt accordingly I really like Calvin Klein online, Izod , Hanes and I also order from undergear :fastdraq: :fastdraq: :fastdraq: :fastdraq:

PapiChino 10-04-2012 08:50 PM

I check sales at Ross or Target...Well, really Bubblin' does. She likes to buy them for me.
I have boxers for sleeping when it's hot. And usually boxer briefs during the day. My baby just bought me to for Halloween. One is orange and the other black with cartoon scary faces. I love then.

I like to get the Papi brand online too. Sometimes I match tops and bottoms, but it's really Bubblin' that likes me to match.

PapiChino 10-04-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick (Post 634306)
I finally started about a year ago. I go between boxer briefs and boxers. I find the boxer briefs too hot in the summer. I don't like regular boxers so I wear ones made out of a material similar to t-shirts..not sure what it is but i buy them at Kohl's and they are their store brand. They make me feel sexy and comfortable.

:fastdraq:

Yea..some are too hot for summer. Then you get "sweaty balls". :canadian:

I go to Kohl's too. They had some Ed Hardy's that I HAD to have.

Bèsame* 10-04-2012 11:01 PM

bumpin'

Boxer briefs are sexy..just saying

Canela 10-04-2012 11:46 PM

Nothing gets between me and my Calvin's~Brooke Shields

Calvin Klein has some brushed cotton boxer briefs they call TRUNKS.

They are not quite the long boxer brief shorts type underwear, but rather shorter in length, but in the same style as the other.

They're very nice and I was told they are very comfortable.

Just sayin'.