Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Butch Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Men's underwear (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5465)

Graham 10-15-2012 02:50 PM

heck yea

I have been wearing them for over 30 years now....will NEVER wear panties again...heh heh I said panties

macele 10-15-2012 03:52 PM

omg! graham said panties! ...

it's ok, i'll say it with you, ... i do wear brief cotton panties lol. gimme all kinds of colors. i do like boxers and boxer briefs, ... but mostly for around home, like sleeping. it all depends on what i am comfortable in, ... comfort is essential. i don't always want boxers with the open front, ... gets in the way, ... extra material. women's boxer briefs i like. but i have and probably will again wear mens. i absolutely love hanes mens tagless regular white t shirts. and i like long johns!

rainbowRN 10-19-2012 09:15 AM

Hmm, I wonder how many of those idiots that have a problem with gays in the military would have a fit if they saw this response.. you started wearing men's underwear in the military.... OMG, surely that just goes to show they're right?!.. I wear the boxers made out of t-shirt material under my scrubs & everything else too. So no problems with women wearing men's underwear here. Just 1 of those weird random thoughts.

ruffryder 10-19-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm (Post 668580)
bumpin'

Boxer briefs are sexy..just saying

that's what she said! I seem to get my ass pinched more from my girl when I'm sporting the boxer briefs. My fav and they are comfortable too. I like Starter brand and the mid length. stripes or two colors.

http://www.mensunderwearpouch.com/im...xer-breifs.jpg

Kent 10-19-2012 10:16 AM

Men's underwear..

My favorites are Polo boxers a little longer than most and with pockets when I'm running around the house in my underwear..

Red-Dragon 10-22-2012 10:34 AM

i just started wearing boxer briefs and boxers this year. i actualy was shoping for new socks and a new work shirt wandered by the underwear grabed a pack of each. the boxer briefs are comfy as heck i know i'll be wearing them from now on and they dont hurt my thighs in my work pants and boxers are comfy i just mainly wear them around the house.... :| and thanks to me forgetting my housemate was even home he saw me in my boxers a few times when i was doing laundry :eek: lol

PurpleQuestions84 11-13-2012 02:24 PM

at what point do some of you plan on posting pictures ? ;)

StrongButch 11-16-2012 07:31 PM

Underwear

Yes I wear mens underwear. I just dont look good in lacey stuff. (lol)

Tuff Stuff 08-24-2015 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephfromMIT (Post 633581)
For the butches here who wear men's undies, when did you start wearing them? I started at the beginning of HS. After a week or so, my dad noticed his underwear supply was running low. He asked me about it, and I admitted I had been bogarting them. :( He took me shopping that weekend, and I bought a couple packs of boxer-briefs. Threw out my panties.

Oh,I started as a kid wearing my brothers tighty whities.I remember seeing photos of me as a small girl wearing only a pair of boys undies and cowboy boots,i wish i still had those pictures :rolleyes:

JDeere 08-25-2015 08:55 PM

I wear boxer briefs, boxers and briefs. No trunks though, they ride up way too much.

Greco 10-23-2015 09:18 PM

b

boxer briefs and v-neck t-shirts...briefs feel sexy, even when running...boxers cotton to sleep.
started in the service.

Greco

randrum 10-24-2015 12:17 AM

I started wearing men's underwear a few years ago. I like boxers for lounging or sleeping, but prefer trunks for daily wear.

Funny story actually. I was in the hospital the other day and a volunteer was helping me get dressed. She noticed my underwear and commented how they were "boy's underwear". Then she told me how her granddaughter prefers underwear like that because it's more comfortable.I agreed and the lady said she may have to try it.

Shystonefem 10-24-2015 06:45 AM

It's all just so sexy..... Sigh ♡♡♡♡♡

AishasWrath 11-18-2015 11:27 PM

Boxers are a marvelous invention. They don't cling or constrict and I love that. Undershirts are great too, t-shirts and a-shirts, as underwear, as outerwear, as everywear...I like the ones in solid colors, gray, black, blue, red, any. My favorite shirt right now is a black t-shirt undershirt with a pocket that's gotten worn in enough so it's very comfortable and looks awesome with every and any other clothing article I own.

boioboi 11-18-2015 11:53 PM

Boxers are the BEST.

Nat 11-19-2015 12:44 AM

I wear boxer briefs maybe 50% of the time. Sometimes close to a hundred of I'm feeling it. I also enjoy just plain old boxers. My favorites are camo followed by my superman ones. :)

I'm bigender and kept buying them for my boy side, but my girl side kept stealing them because they are awesome anyway so it's all good. :D

job 11-19-2015 01:27 AM

Boxer briefs here, too. So comfy...the really soft ones. 😊

ProfPacker 11-19-2015 07:32 AM

I love boxer briefs but when I am packing I wear briefs. I love buying designer briefs at TJ Maxx. Might go on a little shopping spree this weekend. :)

JDeere 11-19-2015 08:40 AM

I like knit boxers. They are soft and comfortable. Woven boxers are too constricting for me. Big boys like me don't like things that ride up. Lol

Toska 06-21-2016 05:37 AM

Boxer briefs, anyone?

It's a challenge finding a high quality pair that doesn't have the brand embroidered all along the waistband, though. Who wants to see you bend over with "JOCKEYJOCKEYJOCKEY" advertised all over your behind? I finally found a tasteful pair of elegant almost logo-free, all-black Docker's briefs and bought around 50 pairs. Wise investment, I say. I'm set for life.

There's this legend about how Ralph Nader, to this day, only wears army surplus boots he bought back in the '60s. He loved the first pair so much that he went back and bought the store's entire stock. He was my inspiration.