Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What is your Bliss? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5837)

Justin 10-10-2012 09:07 PM

What is your Bliss?

Hello All,

This is a thought that runs through my mind every day.....it's kind if like a gratitude list but different. What in my life gives me bliss? The order may change at times but there is always a constant and that's my girl.

Here is the definition of bliss...

bliss (bls)
n.
1. Extreme happiness; ecstasy.
2. The ecstasy of salvation; spiritual joy.
Phrasal Verb:
bliss out Slang
To go into a state of ecstasy.

Please be respectful and I would love to share our positive thoughts of bliss everyday :-).

Much bliss to all !!!!

Justin :hangloose:

clay 10-10-2012 09:11 PM

tanks, Justin!! ^5

My bliss:
is found in the joys I stumble upon everyday....
in being alive....not sweating the small stuff that in the grander scheme of things don't matter anyway!!
My bliss...comes from within...and others potentiate that bliss but it has to reside within me first..:)
An Iced Tazo Chai Latte from Starbucks...now baby THAT can bliss the hell outta me...but the craving for it began deep inside...smiles..jus' sayin'

cinnamongrrl 10-10-2012 09:21 PM

My bliss is a lovely long hike...preferably to water or a summit....this is a bliss that I will be receiving tomorrow! :)

I have numerous others...but that's the one I'm anxious to have soonly....that and going to bed soon and snuggling with my honey bear <3

:moonstars:

Bèsame* 10-10-2012 09:27 PM

Bliss..

I find bliss in simple things..
The smell of rain, it gets better when I can hear the rain as well.
The fluffiness of clouds.
The sight of the two mama deer and their three fawns in the daybreak, out back by the creek bed.

Hollylane 10-10-2012 09:52 PM

A few things...

Waking up each day and fully appreciating that I am a partner in a beautiful, loving, and whole relationship...
Playing with my furry family...
The smell of impending rain...
The sound of rain on the roof...
Thunderstorms...
Communing with Mother Earth...
Accomplishing goals that benefit my health and well being...
Finding solutions for customers who just had no idea where to go, or what to do next, and knowing that I may have lightened their load of worry, even by just a little...

CA_BabyCakes 10-10-2012 11:09 PM

The moment I am living in right now! So glad I answered that call :)

Justin 10-11-2012 08:30 AM

Loving all the bliss !!!!

My bliss today is seeing the most amazing, complete rainbow on the way in to work !!! It was incredible.

My bigger bliss today is picking up my son tonight for the weekend and he even gets to come to work with me tomorrow.....LOVE my job !!!

Keep the bliss coming :hangloose:

Bèsame* 10-11-2012 08:40 AM

My bliss today..

Looking at my new back door that was installed yesterday. Finially it was put in the correct way. It now opens towards the inside of the house and not the other way. Right now I'm watching a screen door getting installed. Yea, I can now get the cross breeze even better. I think I will even keep my bliss as I have to paint the door..lol

starryeyes 10-11-2012 08:45 AM

Smelling remnants of cologne lingering when I walked into the bathroom to take my shower. *bliss*

clay 10-11-2012 08:50 AM

My bliss for today is:
listening to the Island as wakes slowly...gentle breezes and cool air...my life being a long, rich, full one...and I find bliss in the simplest forms..my lil dachshund, Heidi....she is my heart!!!

CharmingButch25 10-11-2012 08:52 AM

My bliss is seeing my child smile
My bliss is sharing many moments with my child
My bliss is also hearing someone I care about call me

Stud_puppy1991 10-11-2012 10:02 AM

My bliss is everything good that I seem to find myself at.
My bliss is those little bonding moments with friends.
My bliss is being able to have silly moments.
My bliss is all the friendships I have made.

There's more, but I can't list it all.

stepfordfemme 10-11-2012 10:03 AM

Bliss.

A clawfoot bathtub, good smelling candles, and a warm soft white towel when I'm done.

BLISS

WingsOnFire 10-11-2012 10:15 AM

Being able to talk to him about anything especially the hard stuff.
Knowing that he will always be there for me no matter what.
Knowing that I am very much loved and cherished

StoneOne 10-11-2012 10:40 AM

We All dream about our

Bliss and I think we have 2 categories
1) daily
2) life changing

1) A thunderstorm, A weekend camping, A kiss (you know the one I am talking about) I could go on and on......... I will let everyone post them

I just really dig this thread
Thanks Justin

2) The job of your dreams, Meeting your soul mate, Taking a trip you have dreamed of and saved up for forever.... Like I said I will let others post them

I will be in here everyday to read I really cant wait for all to share really dig this thread Thanks again Justin

I dont know wher I was going with this but there you have it
:hangloose::byebye::onebutch:

WingsOnFire 10-11-2012 11:15 AM

when I am in hys arms I feel completely loved by hym.

My bliss is waking up in hys arms knowing in my heart I am hys babygirl and hy is my Daddy

gaea 10-11-2012 11:43 AM

My Bliss

my precious granddaughters
my pup
the sunrise and sunset
the ocean

Rockinonahigh 10-11-2012 11:49 AM

Today I found that for the first time I can really hear musical notes nearly totaly clear.Why??Well I bought an old violin from the goodwill last week,I was going to just clean it up then use ot for decorations on the wall.Insted I bought strings for it,a new bow,plus after cleaning all the crud off it from being in somones attic it really has a mellow aged sheen to the wood.Then I spent time tuning her up,by goddess the sound from her is pure,clean and crisp..and takes my breath away.I feel like I have held something like this in a past life so it was ment to be.This is my bliss for today.

Julien 10-11-2012 11:55 AM

They're so many things/events/happenings that can be truly blissful for me. Right now bliss is the reading of a book that is so spellbinding that you can't wait to turn the page and you hate for the story that you have invested your hours in to end. Bliss in the moment of the turn of the page for the next great revelation.

starryeyes 10-11-2012 11:59 AM

Drinking a hot skinny latte (not iced, yaya!) in the rain! *bliss*