Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

~SweetCheeks~ 12-23-2015 03:22 PM

So excited my variety of food choices is expanding. Tonight will be chicken salad with a small dab of smashed avocado and some carrots. I will enjoy all tablespoon full of foods!

Lecheloco 12-23-2015 03:41 PM

Toasted Italian sub with a salad on top and a side of Cheetos puffs I think and perhaps sweet tea or I will order pizza at this little joint I found up here and soda

Chad 12-23-2015 05:32 PM

Dinner

I am making picadillo for tacos. (Spanish style hamburger meat). Yummy!

~ocean 12-23-2015 06:07 PM

fish tacos ~ topped with a spicey garlic, parsley,capers pesto

Gemme 12-23-2015 09:05 PM

I had chourico and kale soup with vanilla mint milk to drink. OMG, this is my new favorite holiday drink. It's delicious and has lots of protein and potassium.

imperfect_cupcake 12-23-2015 09:27 PM

Egg, warm Moroccan spices, lentil, brown rice, leafy greens all stir fried into a spectacular yummy pile of food.

Got a Christmas gift of 80% dark chocolate and some tangerines. Had with a cup of tea while listening to a lecture on astronomy and trying to learn to crochet.

Fuck, I love having actual time. <3

Rockinonahigh 12-23-2015 10:01 PM

Being today wasn't a stellar day for my back issues I did manage to get a roast in the slow cooker with carrots and potatoes and about 20 minutes before it was done I added two small ears of corn to steam. Then I took s muscle relaxer then went to bed, one heck of a time for my back to go on a bender

JDeere 12-24-2015 12:10 AM

3 chicken strips, a piece of Texas Toast, French Fries and a sweet tea to drink.

Jesse 12-24-2015 02:12 AM

I had alfredo chicken, spinach & tomato pizza with mushrooms, pineapple and onions added to it.

Gemme 12-24-2015 07:24 PM

I had pulled pork, Texas toast, coleslaw, fire roasted corn and a berry sundae.

Lecheloco 12-24-2015 07:52 PM

Pizza won last night so I had the Italian sub tonight, salad and lay's chips now I am thinking about a root beer float

Chad 12-24-2015 08:07 PM

Dinner

Smoked baby back ribs, cole slaw, and potato salad. Raspberry tea to drink.

candy_coated_bitch 12-24-2015 08:16 PM

Stuffed shells with homemade sauce, garlic bread, and Greek salad. Pinot noir to drink.

~SweetCheeks~ 12-24-2015 09:56 PM

So many delicious things the family made me a special plate. Love them.

JDeere 12-25-2015 12:07 AM

Fire grilled salmon, mixed veggies, rice pilaf with a sweet tea to drink.

imperfect_cupcake 12-25-2015 01:28 AM

Green salad with lemon juice, tomato spinach and vegetables pasta style sauce, home made, put on mung bean thread noodles.
Desert was baked rubarb and coconut sugar sprinkled on top.

Tomorrow, Xmas dinner is baked ham, roasted yams, green salad.

:) I love ham. I get meat so very rarely, it's a real treat.

Orema 12-25-2015 07:30 AM

On tonight's menu . . . .

– Chicken Baked in Milk (a new recipe I'm anxious to try that Jesse mentioned in a posting—thanks, Jesse!)

– Something in a bag called Artisan Dressing (I ain't expectin' much)

– Steamed Kale with a squirt of lemon juice

– Roasted Yams (just in case the Artisan Dressing is as lousy as I expect)

– Baked Apples as suggested by Gemme in a rep

Lecheloco 12-25-2015 08:32 AM

Tonight or late afternoon I'm having a honey glazed spiral cut ham, slow smoked brisket, homemade mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, a big bacon Cesar salad, dinner rolls and steamed broccoli, candy yams for dessert I have apple pie, banana bread, or cupcakes and lots of ice cream

Bèsame* 12-25-2015 12:30 PM

Going to try my culinary skills on a prime rib this afternoon. I'm baking potatoes for twice during baked potatoes. Some fancy green salad, and stuffed mushrooms.

Hurry come home already!

Rockinonahigh 12-25-2015 01:54 PM

We aren't doing the traditional Christmas feast. My son and I with a few friends are going fish and sea food, there will be fried cat fish ,oysters on the half shell, blue crabs. The side dishes will be dirty rice , greens with ham hocks, candied yams a long with baked sweet potatoes, someone is bringing a surprise dish, lots of dinner rolls. I know there will be lots to take home or maybe not who knows. Deserts will be a lemon pie, apple cobbler, and home made dream puffs. New yeas resolution a bit early...I swear not to do a carb over load .