Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

T D 11-25-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 235028)
Well, it started with the cucumber salad. It went downhill from there. :blink:

Pepper crusted roast beef, mashed potatoes with gravy, roasted fall veggies, sauted broccoli and carrots, coleslaw, salmon croquettes, jello, spiced pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting, red velvet cake without the frosting (It wasn't cream cheese! Outrageous!), a tiny bite of a tiny cupcake (Dry!), and two helpings of cherry cobbler with soft serve ice cream swirled on top. Oh, and pink lemonade to wash it all down.

Today was our Thanksgiving dinner! :tease:

This was downhill??? :|

RockOn 11-25-2010 12:17 AM

Pepperoni lean cuisine pizza (french bread kind)

For dessert, right now I am having a bowl of co co pebbles. I was about to go ballistic in Walmart earlier, thought they were out of coco pebbles. :| I was wrong.

All is well.

Gemme 11-25-2010 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T D (Post 235031)
This was downhill??? :|

Ha! I've been watching my health a bit more lately and my dinners usually run about 400-600 calories. Tonight's dinner was 1300 calories. It's the desserts. I'm a sucker for them.

Daddy Raven 11-25-2010 04:10 AM

What are you having for dinner tonight?

I took a nice walk to Chinatown with my dog and had dim sum for dinner. Specifically, I had pot stickers, a couple of roast pork steam buns and finished it off with rum raisin ice cream.

girl_dee 11-25-2010 07:44 AM

Dinner for two!

Wryly 11-25-2010 11:12 AM

crock pot Chilli.
garlic bread - - unless I make biscuits.
possibly a salad.
debating if we should have a dessert.

WolfyOne 11-25-2010 11:22 AM

Tonight, it's going to be a Thanksgiving Feast
I'm not the cook, so whatever is on the menu, I'm eating

Cowboi 11-25-2010 11:45 AM

I made myself a small feast @ home.
cornbread dressing(does not taste like my Momma's:( )
LeSueur's pea's
candied yams with brown sugar and butter
cranberry sauce
spiced peaches
sweet potato pie for later.

Jesse 11-25-2010 11:51 AM

I am sooo not cooking this year! I am going out to the Chinese buffet for sushi, mussels, crab, oysters etc. Ohhh and Flan! :)

katsarecool 11-25-2010 12:00 PM

regular Thanksgiving feast in a little while and leftovers for dinner of course!!!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

scootebaby 11-25-2010 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 235036)
Ha! I've been watching my health a bit more lately and my dinners usually run about 400-600 calories. Tonight's dinner was 1300 calories. It's the desserts. I'm a sucker for them.

only 1300? hell i gained 5 lbs just reading it....:simplelaugh:

from the looks and smells of the kitchen Turkey----for weeks, but i love her for going to the trouble

katsarecool 11-25-2010 12:03 PM

I am so hungry!!!

Abigail Crabby 11-25-2010 01:30 PM

Left overs from the following Turkey Day Feast

Pigs in a Blanket

Triscuits and Creamy Salsa Dip

Roast Turkey

White Wine and mushroom Gravy

Mushroom stuffing

Mashed potatos with butter and sour cream

Roasted Onions and Garlic

Corn

Cranberry Sauce

Parkerhouse Rolls

Pumpkin and Apple Crumb Pie
With Whipped Cream.

lipstixgal 11-25-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wryly (Post 235270)
crock pot Chilli.
garlic bread - - unless I make biscuits.
possibly a salad.
debating if we should have a dessert.

I found my crock pot and want to make chili with it. Do you have the recipe??

lipstixgal 11-25-2010 01:40 PM

I'm having roast turkey and sweet potato casserole, salad and asparagus...its Thanksgiving all by myself too.

scootebaby 11-25-2010 01:47 PM

Jo has been working herslef silly in the kitchen for hrs--even somehow managed to get me to fix mashed potatoes and keep kitchen clean while she does her thing--so it has been up to me to send "Happy Thanksgiving" wishes out.....so IF i missed anyone forgive me and here it is now.....:)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tswGB_GjRU...ndC_80wide.jpg

Soft*Silver 11-25-2010 02:17 PM

I cooked turkey dinner for friends and my daughter and her BF last night. It was SO not what I planned to do this holiday, My plans actually changed three times in a matter of a few weeks so it was wild in the planning phases!

Tonight, I am going to my sister's who is having the extended family's dinner. No one is expecting me so its a suprise. i was suppose to be at my aunt and cousin's in the next state over. Now I am going to walk in and behold a pecan pie! LOL. I have to eat light tho because I did gain 5 lbs and cant do that. I can feel the strain on my incision and on my lung(s). Yesterday as I was clearing up the dishes with one of my friends, again, I almost passed out. I bent down to put away the pans and wham, it hit me. No oxygen.

oh but cant wait to eat turkey....

(mine is always better..lol..no sibling rivalry there, lol)

dark_crystal 11-25-2010 04:04 PM

I am never eating again! I am STUFFED from Thanksgiving lunch

lipstixgal 11-25-2010 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_crystal (Post 235372)
I am never eating again! I am STUFFED from Thanksgiving lunch

I'm stuffed too all I had was some sweet potato and alittle bit of turkey and some asparagus that was it!! I feel full too.

Syr 11-25-2010 04:38 PM

Mmmmmmmm........ enjoying the smell of scallops, lobster tails and baked potatoes...... gonna be ready in a lil while............:cheer: