Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Gemme 08-14-2018 07:47 PM

I had a salad that was more veggies than salad, Halo Top Black Cherry ice cream and a handful of gummy bears.

girl_dee 08-14-2018 08:44 PM

Leftover chicken enchilada

Blade 08-14-2018 08:50 PM

Maters and cucumbers
Ham
Fresh cream corn over a biscuit
Pickle beets
Sweet tea

kittygrrl 08-15-2018 11:13 AM

Veggie Enchilada with a Spicy Nacho Dip (it's Vegan)
Avocado Cucumber Salad(chopped tomato & cilantro, sliced cucumber, sliced red onion & avocado, drizzle with lemon juice & olive oil)

FireSignFemme 08-15-2018 12:01 PM

Chicken breast, intended for stir fry when I thawed it, but tired of the same old same old. So maybe I'll bake and serve over potatoes covered with chicken gravy. Peas in butter sauce. Milk to drink. Pineapple, orange jello for dessert. I made some yesterday, used some natural unsweetened pineapple juice for part of the water, and it came out pretty good.

Gemme 08-16-2018 06:08 PM

I had fresh pineapple and a salad with a ton of veggies. Water to drink. Healthy!

kittygrrl 08-16-2018 06:21 PM

so far sipping a juice (made in juice bar) of carrots, parsley, green apple, orange juice, spinach & celery-i'm calling it a "c" Einstein

cricket26 08-16-2018 06:45 PM

home made burritos

https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Chipot...i-Sauce-633746

Kätzchen 08-16-2018 07:01 PM

I made an interesting meal for myself tonight. I bought some organic Rainbow Swiss Chard and washed one nice sized leaf, then patted it dry.

Then, I took an package of Tofurky's BBQ'd Chick-n and cut it up and warmed it up in the microwave. Then I added two slices of Vegan cheese (Field Roast, Original flavor, because it's that good) and laid it on the organic swiss chard leaf, then piled on the Tofurky BBQ'd Chick-n, and presto, I had a nice sized "sandwhich" full of good stuff. I sprinkled a tiny bit of Chia seeds on it too.

For dessert: I'm having a few bites of Halo Top's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream, which isn't ice cream. It's better, I think, but I really want them to make Lime Sherbet Cheesecake (I will send my idea in to them, see what they think).

Much later tonight, if I'm still gaga for 'candy', I will chow down on one Think Thin Brownie Crunch Bar.

<<<<<<<<~~ Staying the course, for life (Plant Based Foods). :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

LaDivina 08-17-2018 05:07 PM

Already ate:
NY strip steak
corn on the cob
salad
Leinenkugel Summer Shandy

To come: a little ice cream

Good company. :heartbeat:

Reach *BANNED* 08-17-2018 05:11 PM

NY Strip (medium rare)
Corn on the cob
Green bean/kale w/ butter saute
Ice water

When it all settles: Ice cream

Sweet company. :stillheart:

cricket26 08-18-2018 08:00 PM

home made fried chicken with roasted red potatoes

RockOn 08-18-2018 08:06 PM

quick and easy frozen cardboard type pizza ... it filled the void and that was the goal

Chad 08-19-2018 07:52 AM

Dinner

Last night I grilled chicken, pork chops, sausage, and steaks. Also, baked potatoes and corn on the cob. Lots of leftovers for the work week.

Yummy!

Kätzchen 08-19-2018 05:19 PM

I'm making an fresh veggie soup with Odon noodles, broccoli buds, sweet red bell pepper, chopped sweet onion and crimini and shitake mushrooms, in an vegetable broth seasoned with an Wonton soup seasoning packet and a splash of organic Tamari sauce.

I've already tasted dessert, while preparing the soup.

I had two small bites of Moon Cake. *yummmm*

And, water to drink (coconut water).

https://www.chinasichuanfood.com/wp-...ney-8-copy.jpg

Bèsame* 08-19-2018 05:30 PM

I was listening to my favorite country radio station on Friday afternoon, and the subject of Popeyes spicy chicken came up. I have had that thought in my head for a couple of days. I caved.

Spicy chicken tenders with sweet heat dipping sauce, a couple of bites of the biscuit and coleslaw. Oh my my my..satisfied my craving.

I'm calling it a day with food.

But, cold watermelon awaits in the refrigerator.

girl_dee 08-19-2018 07:24 PM

an Instapot chicken mess... it may or may not be edible

Gemme 08-19-2018 07:51 PM

I had a salad and mini tater tots and Halo Top birthday cake ice cream. Delish!!!

Kätzchen 08-20-2018 07:37 AM

Well, :blush: , I won't be having two bites of the Moon Cake tonight (I'm giving away the other three cakes in the gorgeous tin to others), since I have an dental appt. today.

But I will the second serving of the soup I made last night, for supper tonight.

And, clean drinking water (all day long -->>>> two gallons is the goal).

Reach *BANNED* 08-20-2018 04:44 PM

Chicken, mushrooms, kale, and swiss chard done in a saute over rice.
Soda to drink.

Later: Neopolitan ice cream w/ chocolate syrup.

Lovely company. :heartbeat: