Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Gemme 03-05-2019 09:10 PM

Your poor babies, RockOn! I didn't know you were so close to Lee county.

I ate everything and the kitchen sink tonight. I started with dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce and oj then graduated to Skittles and then I got tired of that pretty quickly so I dug into some fresh fruit (melon, pineapple, blueberries, grapes and watermelon). That was fine for a while until I peeked I the freezer and got out the ice cream. Water to drink with that.

I might have a tapeworm.

:blink:

JDeere 03-05-2019 10:19 PM

Whataburger with fries and drink. Big mistake, im sick.

RockOn 03-06-2019 08:28 PM

Thank you, Gemme

Yes, just east a county over not counting that thin piece of Tallapoosa county. I think it was ramping up even stronger when it passed underneath us because Montgomery County received a warning but people at work said nothing much happened there.

Those poor people in Lee County only had nine minutes to get to a safe place. Nine minutes was from the time the tornado warning went off to the time it arrived. It was a monster in strength and width. And for instance, if someone was napping with the tv on loud, well pretty sad. I have deep respect for tornadoes and the warning sirens which indicate one is on the ground nearby.

It definitely scared all my babies but it broke my heart to hear Big Kevie crying. I mean I really hugged up on him. I have often wondered if he has extra senses for tornadoes.

I never have to plead to get Kevin into our safe place. I have tons of pillows, comforters and a couple of large bolster pillows in there too. They are pretty hard. Kevin goes straight to the closet with Jennifer following his heels. I cover them well with pillows, then a bolster, more pillows and comforters on top I had drag Jeffrey in there in January. Eventually had to put him in the tub, get on top of him and cover us up as well. It will take Jeffrey a few more times I think to catch on.

Something sort of funny .. back in the 90s, I had five dogs. I declared one room of my home the safe room. I pulled a king size very heavy mattress in there and sort of had part of it propped on a wall. We had rehearsals. I would yell, "Fire Drill" then clap my hands and all of them would go jump in "the hole." I made it a fun activity for them so there would not ever be any hesitation.

I had one very large and very well nourished mixed breed, loved her dearly, who was just like Kevie ... she had frequent rotton boiled eggs gas attacks which were purely awful. This one time during a real deal, she had an industrial gas attack ... it was all I could do to hold on to the ropes I had tied to the mattress and make the other four stay in the safe hole. They were coughing and gagging. LOL! Heck, I was too but nobody got to leave until it was safe. I will never forget the memory.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-06-2019 08:42 PM

Don't really want to follow that image with a list of food that I ate, but okay:

- a chicken and cheese quesadilla
- a Mountain Dew to drink (which makes me gassy, too, but they're so delicious sometimes I can't resist if I know I'm going to be alone for awhile)
- green grapes
- a little triangle of brie

Gemme 03-06-2019 09:24 PM

Sharing is caring...

Watermelon makes me gassy if I eat a ton of it but I only had one small piece tonight. The world is safe!

Besides that, I had two pieces of pepperoni pizza, oj, water and some mixed fresh fruit. More water now that the salt from the pizza is leaching my cells.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-07-2019 06:16 PM

- grilled chicken with roja sauce
- black bean, corn and poblano chile salad
- steamed rice
- a good healthy squeeze of lime over everything above
- a lemon bar

RebelDyke 03-07-2019 08:37 PM

A home cooked burger (shared with Pete, of course)
Cottage cheese and pineapple
and some fruit punch....(er... adult fruit punch..if ya know what I mean)

Gemme 03-07-2019 09:07 PM

I had popcorn chicken with sweet and sour sauce, skinny mashed potatoes and steamed mixed veggies. Tiramisu for dessert. Water to drink.

Bèsame* 03-07-2019 09:07 PM

Asparagus bundles wrapped in bacon. Jalapeno poppers.

Other words, green vegetables and bacon! Lol

RebelDyke 03-08-2019 04:21 PM

Egg and pepper sandwich
orange
some mild cheddar cheese wedges
and yep... lookin at that grey goose too...

I mean... it IS spring break! woot woot!

candy_coated_bitch 03-08-2019 04:59 PM

Vegetable samosas, naan, and saag paneer. Indian food with one of my closest friends.

MsTinkerbelly 03-08-2019 05:12 PM

Tri tip roast in the crockpot
Steamed apricot rice
Broccoli

Mopsie 03-08-2019 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch (Post 1242256)
Vegetable samosas, naan, and saag paneer. Indian food with one of my closest friends.

I was also in the mood for Indian food!

I treated myself to take out and had chicken tikka masala and grilled veggies.

Yummy 😋

Mopsie 03-08-2019 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly (Post 1242257)
Tri tip roast in the crockpot
Steamed apricot rice
Broccoli

I don't know what apricot rice is but sounds yummy. So does the rest of the dinner.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-08-2019 07:12 PM

- caprese salad
- penne with marinara sauce

MsTinkerbelly 03-08-2019 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mopsie (Post 1242260)
I don't know what apricot rice is but sounds yummy. So does the rest of the dinner.

It is a recipe my friend found in an old magazine...it was okay.

Apricot preserves
Sour cream
Sea salt
White rice

kittygrrl 03-08-2019 10:22 PM

went out with friends..i had grilled shrimp w/ a chermoula sauce, spiced cauliflower w a tzatziki sauce, and rice pilaf with toasted pinenuts..great greek wine..amazing...

MsTinkerbelly 03-09-2019 10:57 AM

The other day we had dinner for the first time from Pei Wei (P.F.Changs fast food), and it was pretty good!

Instead of steamed rice ( which is horrible for a diabetic), I had riced cauliflower as the base of my dinner bowl. I would probably have it again, but in a bowl with other types of veggies it was a bit watery. So if you can get past that, it almost fools you into believing you were not deprived of that fluffy white goodness.

LOL

Kätzchen 03-09-2019 12:30 PM

It's officially the Salad Season, now. *LOL*

I'm feasting on a gigantic Super-greens salad, complete with other vegan elements, like … mushrooms, zucchini, cauliflower, berries, carrots, and such. My salad dressing will be a slight drizzle of balsamic dressing or a mandarin orange type dressing. Topped off with sesame seed tahini cracker type salad toppers.

Dessert will most likely either be peanut butter stuffed celery sticks or a small bowl of cantaloupe or watermelon or cubed mango fruit.

Gemme 03-09-2019 02:09 PM

Last night, I had a Nature's Promise Quinoa bowl that sorely needed some sort of dressing or cream. The flavors were good; just dry. I had water to drink and banana cream pie for dessert.