Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

clay 02-26-2013 08:41 PM

March 10, 2013 when we "spring ahead". Time changes ahead.....:hangloose:

Talon 02-26-2013 09:03 PM

Quite simply...just a truly deep night's sleep.

Katniss 02-26-2013 09:16 PM

Getting over this cold/sickness!!! I'm done! I feel like I swallowed glass and I am tired of feeling tired. Don't tell me I have strep throat then give me a pill the size of a Milkyway bar to try and swallow. After six weeks of this my sun-shiny nature is tanking and I feel mean. Really mean. As in train me to be an assassin and I wouldn't even bat an eye.

Katniss~~(One bullet One kill will become my new motto if they continue to fail to have green lollipops in the basket at the Urgent Care desk) :badmood:

TheMerryFairy 02-26-2013 09:35 PM

Picking out my outfit for work tomorrow, snuggling into warm blankets for the night as I fall into a deep sleep and everything in between tonight.

jcisbutch 02-26-2013 09:48 PM

yay

looking forward to her deciding to take a vacation....

JustLovelyJenn 02-26-2013 11:57 PM

Making dreams a reality... I am on the right road... FINALLY!

Contessa 02-26-2013 11:58 PM

Looking forward to getting over this cough/cold!! (same as you Kat :) )

Welcoming more calming winds to my area. Winds were so severe yesterday, they blew a LARGE, CURBSIDE garbage can half full of trash into a neighbors backyard (from a different neighbors yard). Many had downed fences.

TheMerryFairy 02-27-2013 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn (Post 757798)
Making dreams a reality... I am on the right road... FINALLY!

((Hugs)) That's wonderful Jenn!!! I am really happy to hear that things are being sorted out and you feel good about where you're headed. Be proud.

bkisbutchenuff 02-27-2013 06:49 AM

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/...34190455_s.png

Nuff said!!!

pajama 02-27-2013 06:56 AM

Getting Mom's insurance stuff finished. The "not knowing" is really stressing me out to the point it's affecting my sleep and appetite. Me! Having a problem sleeping or eating...... you know it's bad then! LOL

cinnamongrrl 02-27-2013 07:10 AM

I HEARD it was going to be in the 50s tomorrow...Sooo I'd really like a hike! And to clean my car....at longggggggggg last. :|

But..

As it is currently snowing and such...my plans may be futile....

So...

I'm looking forward to spring. When I can do all this and more. My kayak needs a lil breaking in dagnabbit....

TheMerryFairy 02-27-2013 12:33 PM

I am looking forward to taking today for me, getting back to work tomorrow, communicating with my friends to make sure they have a beautiful day, making more decisions and sorting more details for my business ideas and projects, all of the wonderful experiences I'll have traveling again, finding something to eat for lunch and to keep feeling free and floating.

I am also looking forward to making progress with my set tasks for today and making sure there are no hard feelings after a misunderstanding between myself and people I care for.

I am looking forward to holding onto the hope I have been given and all of the smiles I can share.

TheMerryFairy 02-27-2013 08:45 PM

I am looking forward to the make up part of the (not quite) argument I had with a friend.

I am looking forward to working tomorrow, sunshine, feeling free, daydreaming and getting more accomplished after I take a bit of time for myself tonight.

I am looking forward to soaring above my path and swooping down to step onto it as I travel and grow with my project.

ONLY 02-28-2013 07:05 PM

I am sooooo looking forward to my son's return home late Saturday night :) He has been away on vacation for 2 weeks (in Florida) The house will return to a home when he gets back.

StrongButch 03-01-2013 05:22 AM

Forward

To a sunny day and working on my website.

Tommi 03-01-2013 06:42 AM

The coast, the weekend, fresh air and painting

http://www.magnificentmurals.com/ima...r/pleinair.jpg

Talon 03-01-2013 11:30 AM

This weekend..

Breaking in my new ski blades...visiting with my sister, tonight...hair and nail appointments...starting the seed trays for my garden..and looking at a matte black '68 GTO in NH.

cinnamongrrl 03-01-2013 05:17 PM

Tomorrow! My very first geocaching event!

Western Mass meet-up... I get to meet some fellow cachers that I've been following for years...and whose caches I've been seeking for years...

Attending a talk about the sport then off for some local caching...then lunch at my new favorite restaurant! Oh what a fun day...and MUCH needed... :)

www.geocaching.com for geocaching info ;)

TheMerryFairy 03-01-2013 06:05 PM

Having something to eat, a glass of wine and hopefully getting to spend time with friends this evening.

jac 03-01-2013 07:00 PM

Tonight, of course!! :cheesy:
:wine::asswhip::unicorn: