Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Blade 01-10-2015 04:53 AM

Looking forward to my back getting better

Logicaly 01-10-2015 05:47 AM

Company holiday party Saturday night. Bought my girl a dress for it to match my suit. The company also has awesome entertainment lined up. Should be a fun night.

RockOn 01-11-2015 09:43 PM

Jurassic World movie
Summer 2015

I am right there in it with the T-Rex .... they scare the f*** out of me. *laughing*

TruTexan 01-11-2015 11:13 PM

Looking forward to taking day of rest tomorrow. :)

A. Spectre 01-15-2015 07:44 AM

Attending the 24th annual Kelly McGillis International Flag Football Championship. Woooot!

http://konklife.zenfolio.com/img/s5/...79789657-3.jpg

CherryWine 01-15-2015 06:15 PM

I'm looking forward to a sunny 3-day weekend. :dance2:

Logicaly 01-15-2015 08:41 PM

Disneyland in May! It is going to be my nephews first time. It is going to be AWESOME!

bright_arrow 01-15-2015 08:47 PM

The next farmer's market

Bèsame* 01-23-2015 06:08 PM

I drove thru some pretty thick, gooey, yucky, mud today. Can't wait to show off the mess!!

JDeere 01-23-2015 08:17 PM

Birthday party for my bestie's hubby! Not a huge party but great folks to be around.

CherryWine 01-23-2015 08:35 PM

Krewe du Vieux next weekend in NOLA. Probably my favorite day of the year! Holy crap, I almost forgot. :blink:

PatrickIver 01-23-2015 10:54 PM

In 6 minutes it will be a brand new day.

MsTinkerbelly 01-24-2015 02:34 AM

February 1st, because our move will be finished!

cinnamongrrl 01-24-2015 05:50 AM

Drag Queen bingo on Valentine weekend!

It benefits the Brother Wolf organization of Asheville. They do wonderful work with animals :)

Now I just have to decide what to wear....

Teddybear 01-24-2015 05:58 AM

The doctor telling me I can take off and NEVER wear this(lifevest) again. Its hot, not to bulky but still, and a pain to keep up with.

Also ready for her to tell me my heart is healing on its on and i wont need the defibrillator permanently planted in my chest.

cricket26 01-24-2015 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teddybear (Post 965352)
The doctor telling me I can take off and NEVER wear this(lifevest) again. Its hot, not to bulky but still, and a pain to keep up with.

Also ready for her to tell me my heart is healing on its on and i wont need the defibrillator permanently planted in my chest.

its only for three months i have faith you will get well...

Bard 01-24-2015 11:30 AM

Taking a long Hike up in Pratts Falls it is beautiful cold day here and it is going to be awesome. I almost went up to Lake Placid to hike but saving that for another adventure :moonstars::moonstars:

GeorgiaMa'am 01-24-2015 05:01 PM

I've been feeling a little down, with nothing but drudgery in my near future - household projects mostly, taxes, etc. I'm happier when I have a trip to look forward to, so right now I'm planning where to go next. I love the whole process of travel, getting there, yelping places to eat, reading up on things to do, relaxing and reminiscing afterward. I can't think of any place I'd actually like to be at this time of year, so the trip will have to be about something other than the place. Here are my ideas so far:
- A 5-star hotel, to swim in the indoor pool, order room service, and lie in bed drinking tea with a good book, and not stress over the intermittent hotel wifi.
- A trip on Amtrak with a sleeping compartment, to eat in the dining car, drink in the lounge car, watch the scenery go by, talk to other passengers, and not stress over the intermittent Amtrak wifi.
- A short drive to Helen, GA, to sing in the car on the way, stay in a B&B, eat German food and drink German beer, and maybe an easy hike to a waterfall if it's not too cold. And forget about wifi.

Right now, I'm looking forward to deciding what to look forward to!

Match 01-24-2015 05:21 PM

im looking forward to the peach pie that will be coming out of my oven in 13 minutes

Orema 01-24-2015 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 965479)
I've been feeling a little down, with nothing but drudgery in my near future - household projects mostly, taxes, etc. I'm happier when I have a trip to look forward to, so right now I'm planning where to go next. I love the whole process of travel, getting there, yelping places to eat, reading up on things to do, relaxing and reminiscing afterward. I can't think of any place I'd actually like to be at this time of year, so the trip will have to be about something other than the place. Here are my ideas so far:
- A 5-star hotel, to swim in the indoor pool, order room service, and lie in bed drinking tea with a good book, and not stress over the intermittent hotel wifi.
- A trip on Amtrak with a sleeping compartment, to eat in the dining car, drink in the lounge car, watch the scenery go by, talk to other passengers, and not stress over the intermittent Amtrak wifi.
- A short drive to Helen, GA, to sing in the car on the way, stay in a B&B, eat German food and drink German beer, and maybe an easy hike to a waterfall if it's not too cold. And forget about wifi.

Right now, I'm looking forward to deciding what to look forward to!

All your choices sound delightful, but I especially like the sound of the Amtrak trip for different reasons. I'd find it romantic even if I was on my own and I'm sure it would get me out of a funk. It would be a lovely way for me to get some "me" time. Time to think about important things as well as frivolous. Would love to wake up in a sleeper car and journal in "wee small hours" of the morning.

Do have fun planning and hope you let us know how it goes.