Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Postcards... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3344)

JustJo 06-12-2011 04:14 PM

I vote for "we all send whatever cards we want whenever we want to" :)

scootebaby 06-12-2011 04:30 PM

Jo has hidden the damn addresses from me. I think she doesnt trust me. Its not like i'd stalk everybody,find phone #s and make obscene calls..or anything like that. I have been known to Papa Johns pizza to people tho. :blink:

i vote for sending postcards from wherever everyone wants. And multiple times. Hell lets make it a summer thing.

Diva 06-12-2011 04:31 PM

Yeah...I vote for that, too.

Jo!!!! I got the list!!! Did I tell You already?

I'm going on my trip in 22 days! You'll get one then if I don't explode into a firey ball of flames while going through Arizona! Mr. Day told me to pack a fire extinguisher.

Nina 06-12-2011 04:31 PM

great...tomorrow I will hope to have the address list and then the NinaMadness will begin in earnest...

thanks for setting this up...

cheers

Nina

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustJo (Post 357519)

JustJo 06-12-2011 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 357535)
Yeah...I vote for that, too.

Jo!!!! I got the list!!! Did I tell You already?

I'm going on my trip in 22 days! You'll get one then if I don't explode into a firey ball of flames while going through Arizona! Mr. Day told me to pack a fire extinguisher.

Yay! Glad it found it's way to you. :)

No bursting into flames allowed...have a great trip!

wimsiclegirl 06-12-2011 05:37 PM

YAY!!

Oh Yay!! Can I still do this?? I would love to get post cards from anyone anywhere for any reason!! and I can't wait to send them! This is so exciting :) Sending my address now :) Thank you for such a great idea and for doing all the organizing :)

1PlayfulFemme 06-12-2011 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfyOne (Post 357515)
Nina, I picked up postcards that have something about OK on them since that's where I live now
I probably don't have enough, but it was a starting point at where I was when I got them
Not sure what anyone else will be sending, so will be interesting to see as they come in
The biggest question for me, will be what to write on them, lol

I was wondering if anyone would write on them..or if we'd all be getting a buncha blank postcards! :) I'll be writing too..who knows what your messages will say!!!!!! *G* Depends on my mood of the moment, I suppose!! I'm excited!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by scootebaby (Post 357532)
Jo has hidden the damn addresses from me. I think she doesnt trust me. Its not like i'd stalk everybody,find phone #s and make obscene calls..or anything like that. I have been known to Papa Johns pizza to people tho. :blink:

i vote for sending postcards from wherever everyone wants. And multiple times. Hell lets make it a summer thing.

I vote for sending postcards whenever and from wherever!! And yes to many, many times! Also! Just summer?? But! But! But!!!!! *G* Y'all will probably get postcards from me anytime I travel...summer, fall, winter, etc (yeah, I know that only leaves Spring). So! If you ever decide you've had enough postcards, drop me a PM or a user note! :)

Tommi 06-12-2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustJo (Post 357519)

I Second...or third or !:hangloose:

JustJo 06-12-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wimsiclegirl (Post 357597)
Oh Yay!! Can I still do this?? I would love to get post cards from anyone anywhere for any reason!! and I can't wait to send them! This is so exciting :) Sending my address now :) Thank you for such a great idea and for doing all the organizing :)

It's never too late to join :)
I'm sending wimsiclegirl the address list....and will PM hers to all of you.

So excited! :cheesy:

scootebaby 06-12-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wimsiclegirl (Post 357597)

i dunno if it is organizing thing or an overwhelmig need to control things---either way i'm glad its her and not me--gives me more time to be creepy and outta line :)

1PlayfulFemme--i suggested just summer to ease everyone into it...i say it goes all year long...and we write things on them.(just remember the postal ppl will prolly be reading them and some of them are pervs)

last but not least....remember we(that means i CAN get them) have all the addys so if you dont play along and send at least one postcard i can not be responsible for what i may do---order massive amounts of chinese food--report a peeping tom--offer the addresses on Ebay!

JustJo 06-12-2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scootebaby (Post 357661)
i dunno if it is organizing thing or an overwhelmig need to control things---either way i'm glad its her and not me--gives me more time to be creepy and outta line :)

1PlayfulFemme--i suggested just summer to ease everyone into it...i say it goes all year long...and we write things on them.(just remember the postal ppl will prolly be reading them and some of them are pervs)

last but not least....remember we(that means i CAN get them) have all the addys so if you dont play along and send at least one postcard i can not be responsible for what i may do---order massive amounts of chinese food--report a peeping tom--offer the addresses on Ebay!

*sigh*

And you all wonder why I have grey hair...

:giggle:

socialjustice_fsu 06-12-2011 06:59 PM

Writing with pen and paper...

has become a lost art. There is something about the choosing of the card, letter, etc., and the pen...and the actual mailing of it that can be a beautiful ritual. One that requires time, planning, and care. The fact that someone would do this for me means they invested their time to do so. What better gift than to be thought of like this? There is a special someone on this site that sends out postcards that are photographs he has taken...he attaches the original photo to a thick paper the size of a postcard...writes an incredible, loving message and then MAILS it to me. I have treasured these as if they were touchstones...well, yes, they are indeed my touchstones.

I love the idea of connecting this way. Jo, I have PM'd you my address and would like to be a part of this.

Great idea/thread!

1PlayfulFemme 06-12-2011 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustJo (Post 357672)
*sigh*

And you all wonder why I have grey hair...

:giggle:

*Laughing* I married one quite like yours...my greys are just nicely hidden ;)

JustJo 06-12-2011 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu (Post 357675)
has become a lost art. There is something about the choosing of the card, letter, etc., and the pen...and the actual mailing of it that can be a beautiful ritual. One that requires time, planning, and care. The fact that someone would do this for me means they invested their time to do so. What better gift than to be thought of like this? There is a special someone on this site that sends out postcards that are photographs he has taken...he attaches the original photo to a thick paper the size of a postcard...writes an incredible, loving message and then MAILS it to me. I have treasured these as if they were touchstones...well, yes, they are indeed my touchstones.

I love the idea of connecting this way. Jo, I have PM'd you my address and would like to be a part of this.

Great idea/thread!

Yay! :cheer:

I love that this is catching on and so many people want to play. :)
I'll PM everyone socialjustice's addy...and mail her the list.

scootebaby 06-12-2011 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme (Post 357680)
*Laughing* I married one quite like yours...my greys are just nicely hidden ;)

so are hers--usually....and the only reason i'm letting her even play that pitiful angle is because i love her enough to put blame for everything on me!

Nina 06-12-2011 07:09 PM

how many are on the list now, anyone have a count?

scootebaby 06-12-2011 07:31 PM

i think we are up to between 18-20...Jo will get an accurate count when someone intervenes and gets her outta the arcade....i would,but she may hurt me badly!

Nina 06-12-2011 07:35 PM

thanks...that's good...I have a range....

so...do you get Your Own postcards?...cuz, like what I'd send to Jo might be a bit different than I'd send to You!! ;)

well, I guess it doesn't matter, since I'll have an address I can send two...that'll work !!

scootebaby 06-12-2011 07:50 PM

As a matter of fact Nina i would NOT be opposed to getting a postcard in MY name once in awhile---because i know all the ones that we get will be addressed JO and scoote :sigh:and thats just because she got everyone convinced she is so sweet and nice and needs to be pitied for having to deal with me all the time.

hell she even buys dark chocolate so she dont have to share with me

now who is REALLY the one that needs pitied in this relationship?

always2late 06-12-2011 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu (Post 357675)

Great idea/thread!

I so agree! There is nothing that quite compares to the somewhat lost art of actual letters/postcards. Jo, I've PM'd my address and I'd love to be included. Thanks!!