Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Crumbs in the butter and other Pet Peeves! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4681)

Stone-Butch 01-13-2020 06:09 PM

Pet Peeve

when you are unloading your groceries on the belt to be checked out and the person behind starts putting theirs there also. Not even a partition put down. I got it the other day and said DO YOU MIND? WAIT!
I really hate this. They like to push their cart closer behind you as well.

Chad 01-13-2020 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlatinumPearl (Post 1260290)
People that stand too close.

Especially if I'm in a conversation with someone whether it's a stranger or someone I don't know very well and they step closer to be near me and in my personal space. My personal bubble isn't huge but I do like to have some personal space.

I wonder if people even realize they are doing this and do they even notice when someone steps back away from them because they're too close? eyebrow:

It has been my experience that folks personal space may be cultural or a power play. I had a boss that stood on the end of my nose. I could smell her lunch. I believe that for her it was cultural but just to cover myself in case it was about power I never backed up.

homoe 02-21-2020 09:19 AM

If you're making me a BLT.......

~~~
Don't overcook the bacon! Put mayo on either the lettuce leaf or tomato slices NEVER on the toast, and ALWAYS cut on the diagonal ...:eating:

Jedi 02-21-2020 01:12 PM

My latest pet peeve

OK this really gets me. The 8 episode tv series season. I think that's a really shitty way to treat your loyal fans who pay your salary by watching your show. That one gets me lately. Don't give me a little 8 episode teaser then make me wait a fucking year for more.

homoe 03-01-2020 09:22 AM

~~
People sneaking into the "10 items or less checkout lanes" when it's clear they have WAY MORE:readfineprint:

C0LLETTE 03-01-2020 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1262696)
~~
People sneaking into the "10 items or less checkout lanes" when it's clear they have WAY MORE:readfineprint:

People who count the number of items in my cart. A dozen eggs is not 12 items.

homoe 03-01-2020 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 1262698)
People who count the number of items in my cart. A dozen eggs is not 12 items.

.....:giggle:.....

o 0 (she knows the fixings for a BLT counts as three right?)

Chad 03-01-2020 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1262705)
.....:giggle:.....

o 0 (she knows the fixings for a BLT counts as three right?)

Buddy, go buy a BLT. That is cheaper than flying to Texas for me to make you one. You know I that would make you a BLT in a New York minute.

Chad 03-01-2020 10:40 AM

Pet peeves

I was told that there are folks that practice passive aggressive behavior on the internet. If the same person posts after your posts than they are shadowing you because they don't like you.

Yeah, I was shocked too.

C0LLETTE 03-01-2020 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1262732)
I was told that there are folks that practice passive aggressive behavior on the internet. If the same person posts after your posts than they are shadowing you because they don't like you.

Yeah, I was shocked too.

I'm not sure what (or whom ) you are referring to, but isn't it possible that people are posting after each-other because so few people are posting. Generally, I just post for humour so I hope you are not referring to me.

homoe 03-01-2020 05:20 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I was shocked too.

I think this is true in some cases but I'm with COLLETTE, for me it's ALL about the humor

homoe 03-01-2020 05:43 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I was shocked too.

.....:deepthoughts:....

Perhaps someone passive aggressive put that bug in your ear because they are jealous of all the fun we seem to have???

Chad 03-01-2020 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1262762)

Perhaps someone passive aggressive put that bug in your ear because they are jealous of all the fun we seem to have???

Folks this was a general comment about something that I heard it is not about my friends here. Just an FYI thing.

Chad 03-01-2020 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1262762)

That is the best response buddy. Live a happy life.

homoe 06-06-2020 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedi (Post 1262288)
OK this really gets me. The 8 episode tv series season. I think that's a really shitty way to treat your loyal fans who pay your salary by watching your show. That one gets me lately. Don't give me a little 8 episode teaser then make me wait a fucking year for more.

I agree Jedi. I remember when Mad Men would make you wait and wait and wait until they issued a new season!

Sidebar: Sundance new season of Split only gave us 6 episode!

homoe 01-30-2021 10:37 AM

Able body folks using handicapped sparking space......

~~~
Or better even yet is the lack of policing this infraction!

There is usually always a sign stating what the fine is for this, but I have NEVER seen or heard of someone receiving a ticket!

homoe 04-12-2021 07:39 AM

~~~
Plastic beverage bottles! They are getting filmier and filmier.

Even tho water is the only beverage I'll drink out of a plastic bottle, it's irritating when it comes close to overflowing when squeezed too hard or tipping over when you set it down!

Gayandgray 12-04-2021 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1280709)
~~~
Or better even yet is the lack of policing this infraction!

There is usually always a sign stating what the fine is for this, but I have NEVER seen or heard of someone receiving a ticket!

I hate this too! My spouse is disabled and I ONLY use the handicapped tag FOR HER. If she’s not with me in the car I will not park in a handicap spot! But people do it all the time and it’s soooo annoying.

Gayandgray 12-04-2021 04:30 AM

I think I may have posted this before:deepthoughts: but one of my biggest pet peeve’s is when people don’t stop at the crosswalk when I have my spouse in her wheelchair. They just blow on by, especially the tourists down at the beach in the summertime!