Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

clay 07-02-2015 01:11 PM

whole grain spaghetti with ground chuck, onions, and Bertolli's Vodka sauce, garden salad, and garlic toast.....

TheHinduPose 07-02-2015 03:32 PM

Roast chicken (kept moist by stuffing few mushrooms with butter blended with thyme, sage and a little minced garlic which were gently slipped under the chicken skin) served with mixed leaf salad and artichokes,kalamata olives,roasted cherry tomatoes,roasted garlic,cucumber and broad beans with a french dressing and warmed ciabatta.
pud: fresh strawberries soaked in lemon juice and kirsh with sprinkling of vanilla sugar
washed down with fizzy water.

Orema 07-02-2015 03:42 PM

Shrimp scampi over quinoa and wild rice with sliced cucumbers. Very tasty.

cinnamongrrl 07-02-2015 04:04 PM

CHINESE FOOD!

I had scallion chicken, fried rice, a nearly empty egg roll and a fortune cookie.

Dollar General coconut cookies (like Samoas) for dessert.

~SweetCheeks~ 07-02-2015 05:32 PM

Thinking about grilling a chicken breast, some veggies and a salad.

Gemme 07-02-2015 05:41 PM

I had a giant salad of baby arugula and spring mix greens with Parmigiano Reggiano, sliced cherry tomatoes and baby cukes, cracked pepper and OG dressing.

I'm now diving into a fruit salad. Blackberry fizzy water to drink.

CherryWine 07-02-2015 05:49 PM

My dad hooked us up with some fresh veggies from his garden, so we are having sliced tomatoes with salt & pepper, deviled eggs, and jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon (armadillo eggs). The armadillo eggs are extremely addictive.

JDeere 07-02-2015 07:33 PM

BLT's tonight! With Cheetos and sweet tea

GinaSofia 07-02-2015 09:47 PM

Sushi for me
shrimp tempura
spicy tuna

& in&out
double cheeseburger fries and a strawberry milkshake for Lyd.

Tierney 07-03-2015 04:46 PM

NY Strip Steak (med-rare)
Rice w/ butter and soy sauce
Cottage Cheese
Ice water

More than likely will have strawberry shortcake for dessert.

~SweetCheeks~ 07-03-2015 06:02 PM

Tonight was a quick light dinner. Pita pocket with a Garden burger, lettuce, tomatoe, and a dill pickle. May have a frozen yogurt later for dessert.

C0LLETTE 07-03-2015 06:48 PM

I had not so fresh fish fried with wonderful mushrooms and onions... at the end, my plate had a pile of fish left on one side.

Gemme 07-03-2015 06:48 PM

Grilled chicken, sweet potato fries that were a leeeetle bit overdone, steamed veggie mix and pineapple coconut frozen Greek yogurt.

JDeere 07-03-2015 08:09 PM

Popcorn chicken with sweet peas and salad, with sweet tea for a drink.

Rockinonahigh 07-03-2015 09:08 PM

Grilled steak, baked potato, salad then later a few slices of apple with some cheddar cheese.

stargazingboi 07-04-2015 01:51 PM

BBQ bean and coleslaw sandwich, with pasta salad and corn on the cob

Gemme 07-04-2015 03:31 PM

It's 4th of July and demands BBQ. They don't have a lot of BBQ places here and none that are mom & pop places (the best option) but I did find a Smokey Bones nearby and decided to pick something up there.

I am currently eating some seriously delicious pulled pork, sweet coleslaw, fire roasted corn, garlic bread and yummmmmmmy sauce. I have a sweet sauce and a burn the tip o' ya tongue off sauce. I am enjoying both of them.

I have to brag about the location near me. I called the order in and the guy who took it was awesome, answered all my questions, repeated the order back and happily gave me what I wanted. He even smiled. I could tell.

When I went inside, I was greeted promptly and directed to the pick up area and the lady there was also very customer friendly. I even signed up for their rewards card thingy.

I only wish I'd seen the fried pickles before my order was done. Next time, I'm totally getting them because they are done correctly; sliced and fried. None of that stupid fried spear crap that some restaurants try to pull.

I'm very happy with the quality of the food and the service. I'll definitely be back (and not just because I signed up for the card thingy).

~SweetCheeks~ 07-04-2015 03:55 PM

I made a spicy black bean corn salsa, salad, a garden burger, and some fresh fruit. The family are all having mac salad, bbq hamburgers, corn on the cob and strawberry short cake.

PaPa 07-04-2015 05:12 PM

Tonight's dinner was baked chicken breast, fried potatoes, and a carrot string bean and broccoli medley. Oh and a couple dill pickle spears. Mmmmm...

C0LLETTE 07-04-2015 05:15 PM

Nothing.. I'm just going to read what all you Americans ate for July 4 and be envious.