Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Miss Scarlett 05-23-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claybaby (Post 590492)
Last 3 wings from "Miss Jane's" and the last two awesome biscuits from same said place...yummm....cup of plain yogurt with dried, chopped fruits, and honey for dessert.....again...ty darling! YOU are soooo good to me, always making sure I have food to eat....I love you!!

Now this made me smile! You're most welcome!

i'm having the last of the yummy roast you sent back with me...stretching it once more with some Quinoa...thank you for my wonderful dinner tonight...i loves you back!

Lazy Daze 05-23-2012 06:07 PM

We tried a new place downtown... Ragin' Sports Grille

We shared a rack of baby back ribs, baked beans, and fries..the ribs were yummmmmmmmmmooooooo!!!!

Definitely will be going there again :)

JustJo 05-23-2012 06:09 PM

Before dinner....fresh fruit salad with apples, oranges, kiwi, strawberries, banana and honey mango.

For dinner...pork chops, fried potatoes and steamed broccoli. :chef2:

Billy 05-23-2012 06:46 PM

Big cheese burger , no bun and brussel sprouts !

vixenagogo 05-23-2012 07:04 PM

chicken piccata.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_W7UG6GwZ90k/SY...s/DSC_6333.JPG

SoulShineFemme 05-23-2012 07:51 PM

We had beef brisket in Jack Daniel's glaze
Buttery rice
Steamed green beans with almonds

girl_dee 05-23-2012 07:55 PM

i made chicken quesadillas for Daddi and me, with home made guacamole!

Turtle 05-23-2012 07:56 PM

A potato and peas...

...sometimes I get in a mood.

RockOn 05-23-2012 08:55 PM

Large milk chocolate Cadbury candy bar ....

I know, I know, I know .... :(

puddin' 05-23-2012 10:11 PM

gon make a pizza... pesto sauce, spinach, cheese and kalamata olives! yum-o...

1QuirkyKiwi 05-24-2012 08:00 AM

Wholewheat Pasta with purple sprouting Broccoli in Marina sauce and Italian 3 Bean Salad with a Spinach, Avocado, Olive and red Onion Salad.

Dessert is home made Gelato.

Gemme 05-24-2012 05:53 PM

Well, let's talk about last night's dinner first.

I had some frozen bbq chicken thigh and some frozen veggies that I put in the cast iron skillet and covered and I had some edamame while it cooked. I put my alarm on so it wouldn't burn.

A little bit later, I smell something and hear sizzling.

I go into the kitchen and smoke's rolling up from underneath the cover.

Crap.

So, the vent fan goes on high and the front and the back doors are opened and the lid is taken off and cooled down and rinsed. I do my best to save what I can but the veggies and chicken have bonded for life to the skillet.

Crap. Again.

I wind up tossing the chicken and eating only about half of the veggies. The pan soaks overnight.

But I set my alarm, I think. Grabbing my phone, I realize that I did not change my alarm from AM to PM and it was still calmly set to awaken me far earlier than I needed to be up the next morning.

:blink:

Fast forward to tonight. The pan's been soaking and has been gently and safely scrubbed and nothing has come of it. The burnt design of corn kernels is still imbedded in the skillet.

Take two.

Put skillet on stove with water in it and turn on with the intention of scraping the gook off in a less gentle and definitely non-approved manner once the water boils and/or gets bitchin' hot.

Go into bedroom really quick to grab something.

Phone rings.

Answer phone.

Forget skillet and water and experiment at hand.

Smell the skillet cook, as the water has evaporated.

Triple crap.

Rectify this by turning the heat down and adding more water and putting the phone on speaker while I scrape and beat the burnt stuff into submission.

Feel a general sort of accomplishment as my original idea has worked.

Decide to forget that this happened AGAIN as I shut the back door and turn the vent fan off.

Wash and dry the skillet and season the pan. Leave on medium while I stare intently at the pan until I am sure nothing bad will happen. Turn stove down to low and clean mess up. Continue conversation on phone. Turn stove off to leave for the night.

Oh wait.

I'm eating gummi bears for dinner.

They're safer.

:blink:

I may, if hunger kicks in again, have a sammich and some chips and salsa.

I think it would be safer for me.

And the skillet/stove/house.

:seeingstars:

JustJo 05-24-2012 06:06 PM

Creamed tuna and peas with egg noodles...and double chocolate cake (for Rooster anyway) for dessert. :chef2:

Blade 05-24-2012 07:25 PM

Kickin Chicken salad with black olives black beans wonton noodles cheese and sunflower seeds

clay 05-24-2012 07:33 PM

Butch, MEGA SALAD....organic baby dandelions, arugala, red leaf, spinach...diced tomatoes....diced boiled eggs...red kidney beans...diced butternut squash...red and yellow and orange baby sweet peppers...vidalia onions....soy nuts...dried berries...shredded three cheese blend...diced canned mushrooms...avocado...ranch dressing...
Dessert: 3 molasses cookies

femmsational 05-24-2012 08:49 PM

A cup-o-noodles and two bananas.

It's odd not having to cook a full meal every night

Leigh 05-24-2012 11:03 PM

Ate dinner out, chinese at a restaurant called Famous Wok :)

Rockinonahigh 05-25-2012 12:27 AM

Last night we had prime aged beef,for me I fixed some yellow squash with onion and zukini.My some had corn on the cob with fresh yeast rolls.

puddin' 05-25-2012 12:42 AM

sometimes i get in a mood...

corn flakes wit' sliced banana and toast wit' butta, honey and cayenne.

Princess 05-25-2012 01:14 AM

I had a pasta salad with ranch, tomato, olive, chicken and a lil cheese. Nice ice cold watermelon for dessert! yum!