Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

easygoingfemme 07-05-2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penelope (Post 1153900)
the drive-in...always a good time! :movieguy: :girleating:

I love going to the drive in! Have fun :)

clay 07-05-2017 09:02 PM

My birthday this year....is promising to be a really swell week.....I can hardly wait....:)

Orema 07-06-2017 02:09 PM

Hearing Jay-Z's new cd, 4:44.

I just ordered it.

:bow:

2qt 07-06-2017 02:25 PM

For these ikea cabinets to magically assemble themselves..... :praying:

girl_dee 07-06-2017 02:51 PM

55 days when i can safely collapse :heartbeat::heartbeat:

JDeere 07-06-2017 07:17 PM

Saturday but mainly Friday after 5 pm.

GeorgiaMa'am 07-06-2017 08:46 PM

TWO vacations!

The first upcoming trip is a mini-vacay, not that far from home at all. The primary point of the vacation is to be spoiled in a 4-1/2 star hotel for two days. We'll swim in the pool, order room service, enjoy the amazing sheets, and eat at a nearby highly rated bistro. We're going to finish off Sunday afternoon with a sing-along showing of "Mary Poppins" at the Fox Theater. It's going to be so much fun! and is only about 2 weeks away.

The second trip is going to be a proper vacation - a week in September in Panama City Beach, staying in a cool retro mom and pop motel. They even have kitchenettes! which we will use to save a little money, and also to avoid long waits in restaurants. PCB has some excellent restaurants, but we tend to either get take-out or go at lunch time, so that we don't have to wait in line at dinner time. The motel is right on the beach, and also has two swimming pools (one for little kids and one for grown folks). There's a huge patio, and lots of grills available for grilling out, which we will definitely do at least two or three evenings. I love to grill out on the beach! I prepare some stuff at home so that when we get there, I don't have a lot of actual cooking to do. PCB has some great night spots, including one of those bars with the dueling pianos. I just love those places. Also, one morning I will definitely get up early and go to Thomas' Doughnut and Snack Shop right on the beach. Their doughnuts are incredible and come in pink bakery boxes, but the real attraction here is the biscuits. Those biscuits are mighty tasty. Also, before I go to the beach, I will get my nails and toenails painted in some lovely shade of blue, maybe metallic, that matches my swimsuit. I can't wait to get back to PCB!

girl_dee 07-07-2017 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1154169)
The first upcoming trip is a mini-vacay, not that far from home at all. The primary point of the vacation is to be spoiled in a 4-1/2 star hotel for two days. We'll swim in the pool, order room service, enjoy the amazing sheets, and eat at a nearby highly rated bistro. We're going to finish off Sunday afternoon with a sing-along showing of "Mary Poppins" at the Fox Theater. It's going to be so much fun! and is only about 2 weeks away.

The second trip is going to be a proper vacation - a week in September in Panama City Beach, staying in a cool retro mom and pop motel. They even have kitchenettes! which we will use to save a little money, and also to avoid long waits in restaurants. PCB has some excellent restaurants, but we tend to either get take-out or go at lunch time, so that we don't have to wait in line at dinner time. The motel is right on the beach, and also has two swimming pools (one for little kids and one for grown folks). There's a huge patio, and lots of grills available for grilling out, which we will definitely do at least two or three evenings. I love to grill out on the beach! I prepare some stuff at home so that when we get there, I don't have a lot of actual cooking to do. PCB has some great night spots, including one of those bars with the dueling pianos. I just love those places. Also, one morning I will definitely get up early and go to Thomas' Doughnut and Snack Shop right on the beach. Their doughnuts are incredible and come in pink bakery boxes, but the real attraction here is the biscuits. Those biscuits are mighty tasty. Also, before I go to the beach, I will get my nails and toenails painted in some lovely shade of blue, maybe metallic, that matches my swimsuit. I can't wait to get back to PCB!

This sounds amazing!

Chad 07-07-2017 06:07 PM

Looking forward

Fun plans this weekend.

:cowboy:

gotoseagrl 07-07-2017 06:55 PM

Fall. When the temperature is not triple digits for consecutive weeks.

clay 07-07-2017 06:56 PM

The last week of this month! Going to be a super nice time for me.

homoe 07-07-2017 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1154451)
Fun plans this weekend.

:cowboy:

I suppose you can't tell us, otherwise you'd have to kill us! :|

Chad 07-07-2017 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1154471)
I suppose you can't tell us, otherwise you'd have to kill us! :|

Haha! Perhaps. :)

nanners 07-07-2017 07:47 PM

Tomorrow with my bestie...Sun, sand and laughter!

girl_dee 07-08-2017 05:52 AM

seeing that smile in person again........

Gemme 07-08-2017 07:35 AM

Hugs. I am looking forward to hugs. Sometimes, it's the small things, right?

AmazonDC 07-08-2017 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1154564)
Hugs. I am looking forward to hugs. Sometimes, it's the small things, right?

Just anyones hugs?

cinnamongrrl 07-08-2017 10:50 AM

I'm looking forward to going home and hugging my youngest.....

Then going home home and hugging my eldest. It hurts that my kids are so far apart... and that I'm going to be close to one and not the other....

Also looking forward to having my babies in the same place at the same time so I can hug them BOTH....not sure when that will ever be.

justkim 07-08-2017 12:13 PM

Tenative plans for October...

girl_dee 07-08-2017 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justkim (Post 1154631)
Tenative plans for October...

VEGAS???????