Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

akiza 02-02-2018 06:54 PM

a me,myself and i moment,alone with only music,phone and my mind

PlatinumPearl 02-03-2018 11:00 AM

This evening...

I'm looking forward to attending a formal function this evening with my Father.

JDeere 02-05-2018 09:38 PM

February 15th! me and the ex are going to Lake Charles to gamble!

Gemme 02-06-2018 10:18 AM

For it to stop snowing. I hate surprise snow. *grumble

2qt 02-06-2018 01:22 PM

Coffee & some down time!

clay 02-06-2018 02:58 PM

The next couple of weeks and social outings with great friends!

easygoingfemme 02-06-2018 04:58 PM

I'm looking forward to sleeping tonight. And I'm taking a mental health day from work tomorrow which I need badly since I've been up with a work emergency since 4am. I'll be shoveling snow tomorrow but that's okay. I'll be home cooking and cleaning and doing a little work from home.

I'm looking forward to going to NYC this weekend to see some of my best friends and go do something brave that scares me. Not trying to vaguebook but also just not getting into the details of it.

Sleep. Did I mention sleep? I'm looking forward to sleep.....

homoe 02-06-2018 06:10 PM

Hopefully a trip over to Seattle University of Washington's Orthopedic Clinic!

Any reason to get away from Green Acres and back to the big city for a day works for me!

CherryWine 02-06-2018 07:51 PM

I'm looking forward to...Pi Day. That is all. :byebye:

RockOn 02-06-2018 11:00 PM

I am looking forward to getting my new dog from the vet's this Saturday. I did a Rottweiler rescue this morning on the way in to work. He needs to receive some care there a few days and I need time to do some things here at home to help him get comfortably settled in. I posted his picture in the gallery a few minutes ago with lots of information if anyone would like to see what my new son looks like. ;)

My goal is to provide him a happy carefree life.
:)

girl_dee 02-07-2018 05:14 AM

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

:flying::theisland: :heartbeat: :love1:

Orema 02-07-2018 06:54 AM

Knee-replacement surgery. I got a second opinion yesterday. I really like this doctor and am going to go with him. Apart from diagnosing my knee and recognizing the damage and pain I have, he told me about himself—his education, experience, age, number of children. Some doctors are reluctant to share that information. I like knowing these things before they start probing and prodding.

I'll get it done this spring or summer after I work out a plan with my manager.

cinnamongrrl 02-07-2018 12:49 PM

Moving back to NC as soon as I finish my B.A. This snow thing really sucks

JDeere 02-07-2018 02:39 PM

Next week. Im really excited.

RockOn 02-08-2018 06:15 AM

Orema ...

Thanks for providing us an update about your knee. I have been wondering about it. Glad you really like this doctor.
Take good care! :)

JDeere 02-09-2018 11:03 PM

Is it the 15th yet?

cinnamongrrl 02-11-2018 07:59 AM

We found out there's a place in Connecticut that has a mechanical bull and line dancing. My daughter's boyfriend's birthday is in a couple weeks. I think it's a no brainer that we should celebrate his birthday there! I'm so stinking excited. I need to study line dancing now......

clay 02-11-2018 09:48 PM

Company coming in a few days, for a week. We are going to have so much fun, exploring, crafts, music, cooking, and enjoying the company of each other.

Tomorrow I get my KS bed vrought here & set up. I will also have my leather double power reclining loveseat brought up!

Friday night I am having dinner with a friend at a local gastropub. I will be dressing up for this one...:)...I enjoy donning my shirt, tie, & vest, Time to go get that fade cut..again......the ladies love it so much. It feels awesome to me also....

CherryWine 02-14-2018 02:39 PM

I’ve been in Baltimore for business the past four days and have been in introvert survival mode the entire time. I am looking forward to getting home to my kitty, my own bed, and some peace and quiet! And some other stuff. :D

JDeere 02-14-2018 05:48 PM

Tomorrow tomorrow i love ya tomorrow!