Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Thinking Harder (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   Where are you from? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7612)

imperfect_cupcake 10-20-2014 09:26 AM

Where are you from?

Yes, another poll. I am about to go to my last two final exams of the term at noon and it seems I like to make polls to distract myself lol...

I'm very slowly forming a hypothesis... So please answer the above poll IF you answered the "how we date" poll

I've clumped things together into regions just to not make the poll a bajillion years long. I'd prefer much more detail, but I'm going to do a rough aprox.

I know people move around. And loving in new places influences new ways of thinking and viewing. It changes your perspective. However, we also have our place of origin back ground that influences and colours the window we view through.

So, please chose the place you spent the first 25 years of life in. If you left before that, choose the place you have lived in the longest.

Of course I would add far more options for regions if the board was not primarily american. But it is, soooo....

There are also a huge heap of other family of origin things I have questions about, like which generation you are away from immigrant, parent and grand parent back ground etc. you don't have to answer those but it would be nice if you did, below.

MsTinkerbelly 10-20-2014 09:42 AM

I can't see a poll!

Gemme 10-20-2014 05:23 PM

Naked poll!!!

femmsational 10-20-2014 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 943308)
Naked poll!!!

Gemme is obsessed with naked things!!

I'm from Hawaii. Does that help?? LOL

MsTinkerbelly 10-20-2014 05:57 PM

I want a poll! As a middle aged white woman who grew up on the pacific coast of these here united states of america, i think, no i KNOW, that i deserve (am entitled to) a freaking poll NOW!!!!!!

Thank you

imperfect_cupcake 10-20-2014 06:03 PM

My safari froze and I lost the will to write the questions. I then had to run out the door to write two final exams. I had no idea it posted this. Someone report this assholery and get it deleted! Bunch of wasting buggery!

imperfect_cupcake 10-20-2014 06:06 PM

And now after 18 days and 16 finals, I'm going to go get drunk and eat poutine with my best mate, Moose Flaps McCunty*
There will likely be no poll for a bit...

*this is her band name. I am Titsalina Fat Arse.

homoe 10-20-2014 06:08 PM

Oh Dear~~:|

Chad 10-20-2014 06:11 PM

From

I am from Texas born and raised!

Proud Texan here.

JDeere 10-20-2014 07:34 PM

Born in Oklahoma

Grew up in in 3 different states

Rockinonahigh 10-20-2014 10:23 PM

Born in Louisiana,i'm a home body,can't get to far Italian and cajun cooking.

LOQUI 10-21-2014 11:34 AM

:puertorico:

Im born and raised in Puerto Rico (a beautiful Caribbean Island!) Same goes for my parents, and their parents, and my parents parents before them.

I have spent the last hmmm maybe 10 years in California (the first 3 of them in Claremont and the rest of them in Los Angeles; where I live at this moment)

Gemme 10-21-2014 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by femmsational (Post 943318)
Gemme is obsessed with naked things!!

I'm from Hawaii. Does that help?? LOL

It's true; I am.

:eyebat:

I've never been to Hawaii but I hear it's lovely when it's not melting from lava.

:firetruck:

I was born in the dirty South but have lived all over the US. Only been outside of the US once, on a Canadian cruise, but I never left the ship so it doesn't count.

TruTexan 10-21-2014 07:59 PM

Born in Texas, live in Texas.

firegal 10-21-2014 09:38 PM

Born tacoma wash,worked forever in seattle...

2 hours from my Canadian freinds!

Venus007 10-22-2014 03:38 AM

I'm from Indiana for the 1st 20 years of my life
Michigan for the 2nd 20 years
and now Texas
I am the first generation born in the US on my Swedish dad's side and the 2nd generation on my Irish mom's. I was raised by my 1st generation Irish grandma.

cinnamongrrl 10-22-2014 06:57 AM

New England born and raised... Massachusetts specifically. Western and central so no accent...

Born to be a Carolina girl. Like I told my mama...just cuz you're born there doesn't mean you gotta stay there. Too many bad winters for my liking. Im not a wuss no matter what my mother says! Why be a martyr and suffer when you have a choice in the matter.

New England will always be home and well loved by me...but the world is a big place and I want to experience it :)

Queenie 10-22-2014 08:58 AM

Lets see...

Till I was nine I lived in Massachusetts, first Milton and then a little cute town on the cape called, Osterville. Then my father had the most amazing idea of moving my family to, Oahu. Due to a lot of reasons we moved from, Oahu to Vegas when I was 15. Then when I was 27 I moved to, London England to be with my now husband. I would love to be the last place I ever live! Well as long as my husband can stand me!

Bevidotcom 10-22-2014 09:10 AM

I'm from weeee Lil' Rhody

MsTinkerbelly 10-22-2014 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeybarbara (Post 943326)
And now after 18 days and 16 finals, I'm going to go get drunk and eat poutine with my best mate, Moose Flaps McCunty*
There will likely be no poll for a bit...

*this is her band name. I am Titsalina Fat Arse.

I'm thinking that you've had enough time to get your freak on honeybarbara, and since there have been people here putting out, i mean putting it out there for you, maybe you could do a poll for us now pretty please?:canoworms: