Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What is on your mind (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147)

WolfyOne 11-07-2009 04:38 PM

What is on your mind

I didn't originate the title, but I think sometimes we all need to vent.....so, let's get it started in here.

Beau 11-07-2009 06:41 PM

perspective = happiness

a little bird makes me know this to be true

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtwGyxzxBDg"]YouTube- Bob Marley - Three Little Birds[/ame]

your monster :cool:

WolfyOne 11-07-2009 07:58 PM

I keep thinking about all the cats we rescued. Those we found homes for and those that still need homes. I don't think it's fair to all of them when they look for love and we have to limit the time we can give each of them. It was sad the way we had to gather up all the strays we had fixed and released back outside. Only to have a horrible neighbor shoot one of them with an air compressor nail gun. Which made us gather up all our strays and move out of that tiny town. I just hope all the cats understand why they don't get as much love in one sitting as they used to when they were on our old porch. I'm not even sure they're all happy being inside, but we don't want anything to happen to them in a town none of us know well.
This is only a portion of what's on my mind, but the rest will just have to stay right where it is. Some things aren't reading for sharing.

TIMBERWOLF 11-07-2009 08:52 PM

Just getting home from working all day taking my stuff to storage and now its pretty empty. Had my friend and his wife help me and then he will come over on wed when i gt the trailer to pack up my stuff that is going to Houston.Im pooped for today and i just aired up WT's air mattress for tonight. I have still so much to do to get this apartment ready to turn over to them before wed.
Night all,
TIMBER

Andrew, Jr. 11-09-2009 08:03 AM

I rescued a bunch of birds from a building where the siding was being torn down. Some jerk was using his blowtorch to kill the birds. So, the guys who were upset, asked me to keep the birds safe. I agreed. Plus I also called a woman who took in birds as rescue. She showed up with cages. However, I ended up with so many birds, I had used my winter coat and sweatshirt to keep the birds warm. She took the small babies and put them in her bra. I almost fell over. I never would have thought about anyone doing that!

Anyway, several years later she was murdered. Her car was found in Baltimore City, and her body was found after that. To this day, it is still an unsolved mystery.

As for all the birds and other animals she was caring for, her neighbors and friends took them all in. Not one animals was put down.

Jet 11-09-2009 08:09 AM

I'm not venting, but getting art and other projects done is on my mind.

WolfyOne 11-09-2009 08:25 AM

Mental pause and lack of sleep. My mind asks me how long can my body take it. Wondering if sleeping a few hours a night now will happen forever.

pajama 11-09-2009 08:55 AM

The 20th Anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. And wondering when Cuba will be free.

Beau 11-09-2009 06:52 PM

uh-oh-only you can thrill me like you do

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qivEZLjeAlg"]YouTube- The Platters Only You 50's[/ame]

you are my destiny, mi reina

;)

WolfyOne 11-09-2009 11:35 PM

I can't believe I have a friggin' cold. Stuffy nose, sore throat, cough. It's not like I didn't suffer with the flu last week while R was away. I think she brought this cold to me from Chicago. Yeah, that's it, she's the carrier and low immune system received it well.....................................crap.

WolfyOne 11-13-2009 05:40 PM

Today my mind is filled with bad or sad news, depending on how I look at it. Perhaps a little of both. I decided life is what it is and what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. I'm not ready to elaborate on my post, I just wanted to get it off my chest.

Beau 11-13-2009 06:07 PM

same thing as always

you'd think living with you would cure me -- but, no ;) hubba hubba

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3CqveaiGOM"]YouTube- Obsessed With You[/ame]

and fyi -- that's exactly what I look like when I dance :eek:

Gemme 11-13-2009 09:22 PM

I'm thinking about the 77 year old woman, Renee Ramsey (sp?), who waited more than 70 years, 2 wives, 4 children and a career in the military before having her sex change operation. I don't know her but I felt a stirring deep within when I read her story.

Mister Bent 11-14-2009 06:18 AM

what's in the box?

Warning labels for people.

Or at least maybe some packaging information, so you know what's underneath the wrapping.

TheButchGuru 11-14-2009 07:10 AM

Hey

Hello everyone!! I just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know they can listen to my podcasts at www.podomatic.com also, you can give me a call for podcast topic suggestions or for general comments on the podcast.. I could use some feedback. Also, help me promote the podcast by telling your friends about it. Thanks!!! I love my gay peoples!!!!!!!!

Surayna 11-14-2009 07:30 AM

It's 5:30 am. I just ate left over Thai food from dinner last night... and now I am finally going to bed after an intense night.

On my mind... is how much I love her, and how incredibly happy I have been since we met. I love the freedom I have to actually talk to ya'll again, instead of just posting random stuff. I love the freedom I have to have friends again. Life is totally awesome with her.

BornBronson 11-14-2009 11:53 AM

Cute J

3 Cords...tops.

:chainsaw:

MrSunshine 11-14-2009 11:57 AM

where the hell's my home slice SF? :pirate:

Andrew, Jr. 11-14-2009 01:58 PM

Watching WVA loosing to Cinn last night (football).

Surayna 11-15-2009 12:12 AM

On my mind today is Monsanto, and how passionate my opinions are on what they have done.

On my mind is my Daddy, and how wonderful she has been to me.

On my mind is the children, and what crazy little shits they can be. Teenagers are interesting creatures. It amazes me when they make it to adulthood.

The last thing on my mind is the laundry and how I wish it would hurry up and get done so I could get a shower and head off to bed.